C11 Unexpected Guest {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________
 

-6.40AM-


Her eyes shot open. Looking at the 'thing' which is waking her not-so-beautiful sleep. With no pity she threw the innocent alarm. The loud noise made her startle. The alarm stopped immediately.

 

Actually, she was really tired. Last night, she was at Sunny's to celebrate her 21th birthday party. They end the party at the middle of night. That is why she felt tired and could only sleep for a few hours. 

 

Its been three months since her sister's accident. Plus she never slept well when she remember the reason for the accident happened was on purpose. A lot of things she was thinking right now. Until today the problem is still lingering in her mind. 

 

And in the last three months, her relationship with Tiffany has not improved even a bit and her relationship has worsened. A lot  happened that has caused Tiffany to hate her even more. They get into fights with each other and sometimes they make fun of each other, take revenge, and worse when they embarrass each other in public. 

 

To be honest she like Tiffany, but sometimes Tiffany makes her annoyed, pissed or whatever.... That is why she always teased the eyes-smile girl. 

BUT in other hands, Tiffany is TOTALLY hate Taeyeon. Just seeing Taeyeon's face already make her mad. Do not know why, for her Taeyeon is like a punching bag that she want to punch every times she saw her. 

 

"Huarghhh! So sleepy..." she stretched her body try to get rid of the sleepiness. 

"Hey You!.... I'm sorry" Taeyeon apologized to the alarm that now broken on the floor like it will reply her. 

 

She got up from her bed. She grabbed the towel before walking into the bathroom. Takes a few minutes for her to finished shower before getting ready. As she combing her blonde hair, suddenly someone knocked her door. 

 

Knock! Knock! Knock! 

 

Her body went stiffed. She glance at her phone, 7:15am. 
Who knocked on the door? She was sure her maid, Mrs.Park was cooking breakfast downstairs because from here she could smell the food. Then, who it is? 

 

"Ahjumma? Is that you?" Taeyeon ask if it was Mrs.park who knocked the door. But that person just kept quiet and kept knocking on the door. 

Curiousity overcome anything, she got up from her chair walking towards the door while brushing her bangs with hand. 

 

She open the door and surprised to see a woman.. well no, a old lady... Umm no no, a woman ...in front of her room. She look up and down at the woman with confused writing on her face. 

The woman looks old yet gorgeous. Really elegant. She meant it. She is familiar but...no way...

 

"Who are you? " Taeyeon asked the gorgeous old woman nonchalantly. 

 

Pakk! 

 

"Arkkhh! " . Instead of getting an answer, she got smacked at the head by the old lady. 

Why my head always got smack? Why people so eager to smack my head?! Why?! Why?!!!! 
Taeyeon asked herself dramatically. 

Taeyeon look at the old lady in front of her in pain yet confused. 
 

 

"How dare you young lady?... You don't know me? Your own grandmother?" The old lady asked her sarcastically. 

 

Wait a minute...


She look at the woman in front of her up and down again and again as she scanned the old lady with her eyes. 
Right! The person in front of her right now is her own grandma! Oh.My.God!!

 
Taeyeon hugged her. Is she really her grandma? She feel like she hugging a young woman. 

 

"No! I-I'm sorry... Woahh! It is really you, grandma? What did you did to yourself? You just look...different" Taeyeon said after she release the hug.

 

Yeah to be exact VERY different because from the last she saw her grandma when grandma visited her in Seoul definitely was not like how she is right now. Not totally different but she look younger than before. 

 

How can a grandmother have a slim body like her and not to mention she has smoother skin than before like a young person. Just a few wrinkles but it is not noticeable unless it is noticed. Ohh you know what I mean... 

"I know.. " Heck... 

 

Did she just praising herself? 
Before she could say more, her granma talk again. 

 

"Hurry... Come down for breakfast before you late" Then grandma walking to downstairs with looking back at her grandchild that leaving dumbfounded at the door. 


________________________


Taeyeon's POV

 

So quiet. There are only a few students in the cafeteria, my classmates to be exact. The English lecturer who was supposed to teach my class was not here anymore.

 

Actually we are still waiting for a replacement lecturer because our previous lecturer has moved to overseas to continue his studies. He was just a practical lectur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter