Chapter 22

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was very serious about her plan to make Wendy fall for her. So serious that she decided to enlist the help of the four Wenrene captains.

 

"Wait wait wait," Yeri interuptted Irene's explanation, "so you're telling me that while everyone thought that you had fallen for Jennie unnie and forgotten about our poor Wendy unnie, you two were only fake dating?"

 

"I... what?? No of course not." Irene replied, confused on why Yeri would think that.

 

"But unnie," Seulgi jumped in as she saw Irene's confused face, "you said that there was no feelings involved between you and Jennie-ssi and that your relationship's purpose was to ward off other people from around you. Isn't that basically a fake relationship?"

 

"I also said that Jennie was one of the only people who I felt close to when I was lonely, so no, it wasn't a fake relationship just because no real feelings were involved. It just meant that the reason we got into a relationship is different from the norm." Irene explained.

 

All four wenrene captains stared at her with a varying looks of deadpan looks and glares.

 

"What?!" Irene asked, slowly pushing her herself further away from them.

 

"You don't plan on getting into a nonsensical relationship like that with my sister, right Irene?" Taeyeon said, a scary tone to her voice and a look that could put Irene six feet under the ground.

 

"No of course not-" Irene started but was interrupted by Joy.

 

"Right of course you wouldn't unnie," Joy interrupted, her voice dead serious with threats underlying in it,"because Wendy unnie had loved you for far too long and too much for you to be cruel like this, right? So you're going to treat her like a queen and make sure that her every wish and demand is met, won't you? Because you love Wendy unnie too and are not taking advantage of her feelings for your own benefit." Joy raisedan threatening eyebrow at the end that made Irene cower slightly.

 

"Of course I care about and like her, but I wouldn't lie to you and tell you I love her romantically when we haven't spent much time together this past year." Irene started, seeing the four of them slump their shoulder in disappointment, "However, I'n certain that I can love her and not only that,  but make her happy and treat her how she deserves, if she gives me a chance. Seungwan is... she's precious to my heart, more than anyone else is the world, so I'm serious when asking you four to help me in courting her. Because she deserves to have the best courting experience ever, and I, well we all know that I haven't ever done any pursuing before, so I'm afraid I'm lacking a bit, but I still want to try for her. So, will you four help me?"

 

Joy, Seulgi, Yeri, and Taeyeon all stared at her with increasingly beaming smiles, their eyes excited.

 

"Wow, so that's how you look like when you're in love. I gotta admit, it's a much warmer sight that I thought it would be." Joy commented mischievously.

 

"Hey," a blush started hueing her cheeks, "I just said I'm not in love."

 

"Tomato,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter