Chapter 16

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she had said she would start dating, Wendy didn't think it was going to happen that quickly.

 

"I'm sorry, but you're who?" Wendy asked, staring with disbelief at the beautiful girl that was standing in front of her.

 

"Kim Jisoo, Jennie's life long best friend. Nice to meet you Wendy-sii." The raven haired girl introduced to her, giving the younger girl a cheeky grin. Wendy blushed at her attention, and if it wasn't for the fact that the other girl had literally waited for her outside her highschool like a stalker then she would have even been flattered. But being waited for by a stranger who also happens to be her first love's current girlfriend's best friend didnt sit well with her, especially since she made such a terrible impression on the girlfriend the first time they met a week prior.

 

"Listen, I know that it might have seemed bad that I made Irene unnie cry, but I promise it wasn't intentional. So please go back to your best friend and don't hurt me." Wendy said as she held her backpack to her chest as a form of protection. She inwardly cursed herself for staying behind today at school instead of going home with Seulgi, Yeri, and Joy. 
 

"Hurt you?" Jisoo asked in surprise, before busting out laughing for a full five minutes. Wendy just stared at her, not understanding what's funny about being killed by a hit woman that Jennie sent after her. 
 

"God that was a good one, I see why Irene-ssi could have fallen for you before, you're quite the cute one." Jisoo finally replied as she wiped tears of laughter from the corner of her eyes. 
 

"I-I, excuse me?" Wendy stuttered, not sure that she heard Jisoo correctly. "I'm sorry but you must have received the wrong information. Me and Irene unnie never dated."

 

"Oh please, spare me, won't you. She only saw and talked to you for fifteen minutes max, but in that short span you managed to make her cry for a full day. Do you know how cold and invincible that woman is? One time our professor yelled at her infront of the whole lecture hall and she didn't even blink an eye! But talking to you effected her mood for a full day, so you can't convince me or Jennie that nothing is there, even if Irene-ssi herself hasn't realized it yet." Jisoo scoffed while crossing her arms on her chest.

 

Wendy stayed silent for a moment, not sure how to respond to the information given to her by the stranger woman, however, she knew that the first thing she needed to do is defend her unnie's honor. No one talked badly about the people she cared about, whether they're only friends or first loves. 

"Irene unnie is a good person who feels very deeply about many things. Just because she puts on a perfect front doesn't mean she is a cold person." Wendy replied while narrowing her eyes.

 

"Out of all the things I just said, that's what you focused on?" Jisoo responded with an amused smile. "Kim Wendy, it seems that we're going to get along very w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter