Chapter 14

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy froze in Irene's arms once she heard what the other girl said, and despite her body's want of sinking into the older girl's warm hold, she yanked herself away from her. She couldn't believe the audacity of the other girl to even demand anything of her when the two had no obligation towards each other. As she met Irene's confused eyes with a glare, she readied herself to do something that she never thought she would ever do to the older girl.

 

'How did we go from saying goodbye with a saddened smiles to saying hello with boiling anger?' Wendy thought, 'where did things go wrong in the past six months?' but she pushed those thoughts aside as she readied herself to confront Irene.

 

"Unnie, can we talk?" She requested, shooting a look at the group that stood behind them, meeting Jennie's worried and protective eyes for a second before turning to Irene again. "Alone?"

 

"I..." Irene didn't know what to say. Even though the two hadn't talked in a while and a lot of changes had occurred, as could be seen by Irene's new relationship and the noticeable difference that could be seen in Wendy both physically and mentally, she still hadn't excepted the girl to treat her so coldly. "Yes, of course." She finally answered with a timid nod. 
 

"Good. Seulgi please wait while I go talk to Irene unnie." She requested of her best friend, who only nodded with widened eyes as she kept on looking between Wendy and Irene as though they were in a tennis match. After that, Wendy her heel and strode away from the older girl, not waiting to see if she was following or not, though the hurried footsteps behind her told her she didn't need to worry about that. 
 

After the two had gone a considerable distance where they where in a sufficiently alone space, Wendy suddenly spun around to face the raven haired girl, fury emitating from around her.

 

"Dare? If I ever dare? Let's get one thing straight unnie. If I decide to cut off contact with you because it's better for my own mental and physical health, then there's not a thing you can do that'll make me regret it, because front and foremost is love for my own self, you coming second." Wendy snapped, Irene physically reeling back from the force behind the girl's words. 
 

"Second, communication is a two way street, unnie, just in case you have forgot that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter