Console

Diamond Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

I pushed off the wall when I saw my boys stand up from their seats and head out with one of the crew members, even if it wasn't curtain call. Walking down the side, I met them at the front and we exited the auditorium from the side.

"Suga hyung! You made it!" Jungkook said, surprised by my presence. I glared at him. 

"What's going on?" I asked the girl. 

"Yura is missing. I went to get her from the dressing room since she wasn't in the wings yet for the final curtain call. It was empty except for a spilt water bottle on the ground. Her bag and belongings were gone but she left her costumes behind." She explained. I took a sharp intake of breath. Yura wouldn't just up and leave, especially for this. 

"Hoseok, start tracking her phone. I'll try calling her. Someone get in touch with that friend of hers, the crazy one." I ordered as we moved away from the crew. My heart started to beat fast against my chest. 

"Sorry. The number you have dialled-"

"! Jungkook, you call her and keep calling her." I cursed. Hoseok was on his iPad, frowning as he tried to find Yura's phone using our tracker. Everyone's phone had a tracker that was linked to our internal system. I tried to think where Yura could have gone. She left the stage with a smile after meeting eyes with me. 

"Soyeon? It's Seokjin. Do you know where Yura is? She's missing from her dance show and isn't answering any of our calls." I heard Jin on the phone with Yura's best friend and snatched the phone from him.

"It's Suga. Where the hell is Yura?" I asked. 

"How would I know, ?! I swear to all the Gods, if something happens to her, I'm ripping your head off your body!" Soyeon shouted and I just cut off her shouting by hanging out. 

"Hyung! I got it. Yura... is on the way to her old town." Hoseok frowned. What? Her old town? Why would Yura suddenly leave before the end of her performance just to go back? That was strange even for her. I knew that something was wrong. Twirling my finger, the boys immediately ran off to get to their vans while I went to my sports car. 

"What are you doing, Yura?" I whispered as I started to drive. 

"I'll go to the house. You guys go check out if she went to her best friend's home and her grandmother's grave." I said to the boys over the phone, picking up speed. Them being in the van meant that they weren't as fast as me and splitting up to find her might be better.

"Yes, hyung. We go to Soyeon's." 

"Then we'll go to the cemetery." 

I hung up, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. Luckily, it was night time so I could speed and there won't be much cops or cars on the road. When I stopped outside the house, it was dark. I got out and headed to the front door, which was slightly ajar. But the moment I tried to enter, the door dislodged from its hinges and fell on the ground. 

"Yura?" I called, holding my gun in my hands. The house was a wreck. There were pieces of broken wood and glass everywhere, it was like a tornado has swept through. 

"." I cursed and headed upstairs. Using the barrel of my gun, I pushed open one of the bedroom doors and saw a figure there. In the event it was an intruder, I flipped on the lights. But it wasn't an intruder. 

"Yura." I sighed in relief. In the middle of the room, she sat on top of all the broken glass and wood, still in her white costume from her last performance. She definitely heard me because she jumped slightly but still made no movement to look at me. The glass had cut into her legs, making her bleed but she still sat there. 

"Why..." Her voice cracked, signalling to me that she had been crying. 

"Yura, come. You're hurt." The glass pieces crunched under my feet as I approached her. She was holding a picture in her hand and a scarf, that had been torn to shreds, laid in her lap. 

"It's horrible, Yoongi. Why would they do this? Why?" She cried, burying her face in her hands. I sunk to the ground next to her. My eyes moved to the photo that she held. It was a picture of her and her grandmother. 

"Come here, angel. Don't cry." I said softly, bring her closer to let her cry against my chest. As she bunched the material of my shirt in her fists, I looked around the room at the damage that happened. It was because of me that people did this. But doing this to her, who was forced into our world, was messed up. Even I knew that. 

"Everything is ruined." Her breathing quickened as she struggled to manage her breathing through her sobs. I knew this was the start of her having an anxiety attack and I didn't want her hurting herself. 

"It's okay." I whispered, taking a sedative syringe. Removing the cap with my mouth, I jammed it into her arm. 

"Yoongi?" She looked up at me with so much fear and sadness in her eyes that I had to look away. Slowly, her eyes wavered as she constantly called out my name before finally collapsing in my arms. I stood up, carrying her bridal style. Slinging her bag over my shoulder, I headed downstairs and went to my car. 

"Hyung!" The other boys ran up to me. 

"Help me open the door." I said to Taehyung. When he opened it, I placed Yura down in the seat. 

"What happened?" Jin asked me.

"I sedated her before her anxiety could kick in. She has some superficial injuries on her legs that we need disinfecting. I'll bring her home and treat them. Other than that, I want this house blocked off. It's a mess in there so we will need to come and clear up. We'll find who is behind this." I commanded. They nodded their heads. 

"I'll talk to you all tomorrow." I went to the driver's seat. As I drove back, I kept glancing over at Yura. She remained sedated the entire way. Even when I carried her up to the house, she didn't move an inch. 

"Omma? I need you to come over." I said, looking over at Yura, who was passed out in my bed. While my mother was making her way over, I sat in the living room to wait for her. Honestly, I was also mentally preparing myself for the lecture that she would definitely put me through.

"Min Yoongi, you better have a good explanation for this. Do you even know what time it is? And what did you do to the poor girl? If the Nakamoto's find out, how do you think I am going to answer to Yura's mother, who is my best friend? I swear." My mother was already ranting the moment she walked through the door. I led her upstairs to the bedroom. 

"I'll explain everything. I just need you to change her." I said. She looked at me, then back at Yura and sighed, nodding her head. I went to my closet to take out a hoodie for her and let her go to Yura's closet to find her some bottoms. 

"Go." My mother nodded to the door and I left them. I went downstairs and headed straight for my alcohol cabinet, pouring myself some whiskey. When I heard the door upstairs open, I stood up. 

"Explain." My mother glared. 

"She was missing before the end of the dance concert. Hoseok managed to track her down so we headed to her home town. We split up so I went to her grandmot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter