Trouble

Diamond Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cher's POV

I woke up super early, like 7 am early to get ready to go to class. I'm still not sure what happened with Yoongi last night. Because if that was his way of comforting me, it . But whatever, I wasn't going to let him bother me. He was the least of my worries now. When I went downstairs, I nearly screamed when I saw Yoongi there. What was he doing so early? 

He was sitting there, eating a piece of buttered toast while drinking some coffee. I ignored him, going to get my jar and pouring my own jug of iced coffee. As I leaned on the table to drink, he slid over his plate, which had a piece of toast left. 

"Eat." He commanded, not taking his eyes off his phone. 

"Thanks." I mumbled and munched on the toast. He was dressed up, ready to go out in his white shirts, black ripped skinny jeans and a leather jacket. When I was done, I washed the plate and placed it on the rack to dry. In the meantime, Yoongi had disappeared. He was wearing his jordans, standing by the door. 

"I'll drop you off." 

"No need, I'll take the bus." I shook my head. 

"Can you just listen for once? It's way too early for this." He groaned, annoyed with me.

"Fine." I sighed and slung my bag over my shoulder, slipping on my white NMDs. Yoongi grabbed his keys and we walked downstairs to the carpark. As per yesterday, I walked to the same, white G-Wagon. Instead, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to another car; a white Bentley

"Geez, how many cars do you need?" I murmured under my breath. 

"Well, how many dance shoes do you need?" He retorted. Damn, his good hearing. I looked away and I swore, I could feel him smirking at me. We entered the car and I buckled my seatbelt. As Yoongi drove, I tried to zone out by keeping my gaze towards the window. Even though we didn't talk, the silence was rather peaceful. There wasn't any awkwardness. 

"Thanks for the ride." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt when he pulled up to the dance company. But before I could open the door, Yoongi locked the door from his control panel. Suddenly, he leaned towards me, making me lean back. 

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered, placing my hands on his chest. He just moved closer to me. My back was pressed against the car door, there was nowhere for me to escape to. 

"Do I make you nervous, Yura?" He raised an eyebrow. Okay, he was for sure teasing me, right now. 

"N-No?" 

"I was thinking. I may find you annoying but there was something I did enjoy yesterday and I might do it more often." He smirked. My eyes widened, not sure what he was talking about but his look was definitely creeping me out. All of a sudden, Yoongi pressed his lips against mine and I just froze like a statue. I clenched my fists. 

"Strawberry lip balm?" He his bottom lip when he pulled away. Once he opened the door, I quickly scrambled out of the car. I heard him laughing at me but I slammed the door close and ran into the building. 

"Ms. Nakamoto, are you alright?" The receptionist asked. 

"Y-Yes! I'm fine! Thank you!" I replied a little too enthusiastically. With hurried steps, I went into the bathroom and saw my burning face in the mirror. Taking a hand full of cold water, I splashed my cheeks to try and cool myself down. Damn you, Min Yoongi. I hate you. He was the definition of a bully. 

"Alright, the first thing is a barre warmup class." I checked my schedule on my phone. The warmup class was about an hour long before I had to go for my own solo rehearsals. I had to practice my solos and learn my new pas de deux routine. 

"When the music starts, you will run out. Left foot behind you, arms open." The instructor said and I followed his steps. 

"Watch your supporting foot in your arabesque." 

"Pointe, turn and up! Hold it, strong core." He came over and held my hand to turn me around, which was what my partner would be doing during the actual routine. We continued marking through the routine until we were about halfway through. We then decided to try what we covered so far with the music. 

"At this part, I want you to arch back more. And at the straddle leap, instead of doing two, do one. Pointe then hold, draw the foot into a turn. I think... arms in fifth." He nodded his head and I demonstrated. 

"Better." He gave a thumbs up. We continued with the rest of the routine. 

"Let's try the whole thing with music." I ran to grab a quick sip of water before running to my spot, just in time for the music to start. As I danced across the floor, the instructor acted as my male partner for the pair work parts and for the other parts, he danced alongside me in case I forgot any of the steps. 

"During the middle, quick move part, watch your arm alignment. It should be back but not too back." He demonstrated and I followed behind him, watching our reflections in the mirror. 

"When am I going to meet my partner?" I asked. 

"Probably somewhere along this week. He's still trying to grasp the routine. Honestly, he is ballet trained but he hasn't done ballet in years. That's why we had to simplify some steps and remove any heavy lifting." The instructor explained and I nodded my head. We did the routine a few more times before I had to start doing my own practising for my solo routines. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." The instructor waved and I bowed before leaving to another studio to meet my own instructor, Mr Park. He has been teaching me my solos since I have been with the company. 

"I want to run through Waltz of the Flowers first since it's a group dance. I can just see your solo parts first and see if there are any corrections. Then we'll move onto the actual solos. When is the Waltz of the Flowers rehearsal?" Mr Park asked. 

"Two days from now is the first one." I informed and he nodded. We immediately got into the first rehearsal. Waltz of the Flowers had short solo parts for the dancer that plays the 'dewdrop' amongst the flowers. 

"Make use of the space. Jump forward." He called as I danced. 

"And pretty fingers, chin up. Beautiful." He clapped when I posed for the ending. We did the corrections for that and by the time we were done, we only had time for another solo, which was the Nutcracker Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy one. Mr Park marked through the routine with me, dancing beside me. 

"Beautiful lines. Keep your shoulders square, close your ribcage." He said as I arched back, legs extended and arms up. We ended the class at around 6 pm. Thank God, I still had time to go home and shower before I had to go out.

"See you!" I waved to my teacher and left the studio. I took a cab home and showered before making a quick bite for myself. It felt nice to just do whatever I wanted in the house without worrying about Yoongi's rage. 

RING RING

"Cher! We're super early so I'm coming to pick you up to hang out at the studio."

"Ah, you can go ahead, you don't have to pick me up. I can make my way to the club later to meet all of you." I said, pouring myself another jug of coffee and making a fresh batch at the same time. With Yoongi drinking more cold brew now, I had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter