Worry?

Diamond Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cher's POV

Soon, the nurse came to take me away to a private room, leaving Jimin to wait for me. She was about to ask me some questions when another male came in and the two nurses with me bowed to him. 

"Hello, Mrs Min. I'm Dr Cho." He held his hand out. 

"Oh, nice to meet you. And just Yura will do." I shook hands with him. Apparently the doctor himself doing a pre-assessment questionnaire with the patient was quite rare, judging by the shocked looks on the nurses' faces. He asked about drug allergies, my dance history, medical history and my pain scale. After that, he turned to the computer and typed away. 

"Wow, principal dancer." He mentioned. 

"Ah... yeah. That explains the bad knee." I rubbed the back of my neck. He chuckled and rolled his chair over to me as I laid my feet out on the bed. Slowly, he began to feel my knee and do an overall examination.

"Right, so what another reason why your knee is hurting is because your thigh muscles are really tense so it is almost pulling your knee cap in, putting pressure on your nerves here. Did you notice that your Achilles is inflamed as well?" He asked. 

"No. I think the pain from my knee was so much more that I didn't even realise." I said and he nodded. Dr Cho told the nurse to get a couple ice packs and heat packs. He placed the heat packs over my knee to help with the muscle tension. Resting my foot on the ice pack, he began to massage and help loosen my Achilles. 

"It's nothing serious. Nothing to worry about." He assured. I knew that because dancers get injuries all the time, there is never a time when my body isn't aching.

"After this, I'll give you a knee guard to wear. Wearing it for the next few days and make sure to roll your muscle out. Do the same for your Achilles. I would recommend not to dance for a few days." He said. 

"You're lucky. Your husband seemed worried when he called me personally yesterday." 

"O-Oh, Jimin isn't my husband." I shook my head. 

"I know." He looked at me with a smile, a glint in his eyes. I frowned slightly, confused but what he meant. Before he finished, he scheduled the follow up appointment with him next week. Before leaving, he strapped my knee into my knee guard for me and put my Achilles in a bandage. When I came out of the room, Jimin jogged over to me to help me walk properly. 

"Here." He handed a card to the cashier. 

"Jimin, I can pay for it." I struggled to take my wallet out. 

"Relax. Besides, that's not my card." He giggled and I frowned. When he received the card back, I saw the name 'Min Yoongi' on it. Why did he give Jimin the card? Did he already know about this appointment with the doctor? When Dr Cho said that he knew Jimin wasn't my husband, did that mean Yoongi made this appointment for me? 

"No way." I whispered and Jimin turned to me, tilting his head. I waved him off and we went to the car. Even though I told him to drop me off downstairs, he insisted on walking me up to the apartment. 

"What the ?" We heard Yoongi's voice and jumped. His eyes were focused on the blue fabric wrapped around my knee. 

"The doctor said it's strained so I have to lay off it for now." I explained and Yoongi sighed but nodded. He let Jimin move away from me and slipped under my arm to help me. I almost toppled over in shock from his sudden actions. 

"Can't you just stand properly?" He growled in annoyance. I would have normally snapped back at him but I honestly didn't want a repeat of last night's episode so I  just bit my lip, looking away. Instead of bringing me to the room, he set me down on the sofa in the living room and left. He came back with a bowl of food. 

"Here. Next time, use this for groceries or whatever." He threw the black card that Jimin was using earlier onto the coffee table. I started eating the noodles he cooked and he went into his office. 

RING RING

"Baby sis, I just emailed to you the list of online classes for you to take. When the end of year exams come around, I'll make the arrangements for you to take them at another proper location. That way, you can still get a certificate when you graduate." 

"Right, forgot about that. Thanks."

"What's wrong? You don't sound normal. Did something happen with Yoongi?"

"N-No, no. Just tired from moving in and being in a new environment. Don't worry about me, I'm old enough to fend for myself. We have just been keeping to ourselves but the other BTS boys are very nice. They brought me to see a physiotherapist today for my knee and Achilles. They're worn out because of dance."

"Aish, I told you not to overwork yourself when you dance. Well, at least I know they are taking care of you... somewhat. I'm worried because Yoongi is not exactly known for being the most patient person ever."

"What do you mean?" I asked softly in case Yoongi was eavesdropping.

"Let's just say people don't ever want to get on his angry side. But if he ever does do anything to you, you let me know and alliance or not, he's going down. *sigh* My poor baby sis, you must feel lonely being there alone. You know, it's okay to come to me or any of the NCT boys if you're struggling, I don't want you to bottle everything up. Cry if you have to." 

"I'm fine, nii san. Really." I wiped my tears, thankful that he didn't see. With that, I hung up and took a deep breath to calm myself down. I continued to eat my lunch and even got up to put my bowl in the sink, pouring myself a new jar of coffee. 

"I need a nap." I walked towards the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I jumped when Yoongi appeared behind me. He was coming out of the office with my earlier coffee jar in his hand, now empty. I just blinked at him while he sighed in frustration. 

"God, you're so bothersome." He suddenly lifted me up, carrying me bridal style. I yelped in surprise, wrapping my arms around his neck to steady myself. If he drops me, I'm dead. I can say goodbye to this world. With his foot, he pushed my bedroom door open and laid me down. Yoongi didn't say another word before leaving. My phone buzzed. 

'Hey! I saw on your Instagram that you're back in Seoul! You didn't even think to call me or tell me?! - Minsik'

'Oh, hey! You actually saw that? I actually moved back to Seoul for good just 3 days ago so I've been busy. Once things settled down, I would have definitely contacted you to hang out! - Cher'

'Hmm... alright. I forgive you this time. But now that you're back for good, we can hang out more! Listen, I have a show at Club Henz in two days. Woodie, GroovyRoom and the other boys will be there. If you wanna come t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter