Closeness

Diamond Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cher's POV

I entered the big warehouse. There were two staircases, one leading to a small living area and the other leading to what seems like a hallway. 

"Taehyung, what's going on?" I asked the boy, who sat down to play video games. It was funny that I was the only one freaking out while he played video games and Jin ate ramyeon while watching Taehyung.

"Everything will be fine, Yura. Just hang tight. You can go chill in Yoongi's room and shower if you want. They'll be back soon." Jin assured and I bit my lip. He led me down the stairs of the tiny living room and up the other staircase to the other hallway. We went into one of the rooms and I realised that it was a bedroom, sort of. 

"This is Yoongi's room. The bathroom is just across the hall." He informed and I nodded. 

"Will everything really be okay?" I asked as he was about to leave. 

"Yes. This happens more often than you think." Jin patted my head and left. I placed my bag down and sat down on the mattress. There wasn't even a bed here. I walked to the closet and fished out one of Yoongi's hoodies. Right now, I needed to take a hot shower after a full day of dancing. It'll also calm me down. 

"That feels better." After stepping out of the shower, I fell onto the mattress. None of Yoongi's pants really fit me so I had to wear a pair of dance shorts that I had in my bag, which I usually wear over my leotard. 

I decided to distract myself by continuing to plan for my classes that I would be teaching during International Ballet Day. That was what Yoongi was asking me about at the studio earlier. It was my first time teaching a class without any guidance so I was nervous. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Have you had dinner?" Jin poked his head in. I sat up and nodded my head. After he left, I went out to the living space area. Taehyung was still playing games so I decided to just sit there on the couch and watch him play. Jin must have gone to his own room. Taehyung and Jimin were my age so I've grown to be more comfortable around them out of the boys.

"Sorry for not going with you today. Suga hyung insisted on following you." He said, not taking his eyes off the screen. 

"It's okay. It's the first time I spent the whole day with him." I shrugged. 

"How was it? Wait, don't tell me. It was awkward." Taehyung turned to look at me with the game paused and I nodded with a sheepish smile on my face. He laughed and patted my back, popping a chip into his mouth before continuing with his game. I bent down to grab a chip and popped it into my mouth as well. 

"They're back." Taehyung said when we heard cars pulling up. The warehouse doors slid open and I immediately ran down the stairs but tripped over the last step. Fortunately, I fell into someone's arms. 

"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi's voice filled my ears. I realised that it was he who caught me, his arms out to hold me up while my cheek was pressed against his chest. Red faced, I fumbled to stand up properly. I cleared my throat. 

"A-Are you okay?" I asked. 

"No one got hurt. But we're staying here tonight just to be sure." Yoongi said and I nodded. True to his words, the other 4 boys didn't seem to have any physical injuries. Luckily, I didn't have to go to the studio for formal rehearsals tomorrow so I could practice on my own. I followed a tired-looking Yoongi down the hallway to the room.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Yoongi asked. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't have anything else to wear." I bowed my head. 

"Sure, that's the same excuse you always give. If you could take my hoodie, you could have taken pants and not just prance around the other boys all exposed. But you know what? I'm too tired to deal with you now." Yoongi grabbed a fresh set of clothes and left to use the bathroom. When he came back, I was sitting on the ground. 

"Where can I sleep?" I asked Yoongi. He sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"There are no spare rooms. Jimin and V share a room, Jungkook and Hope share a room. Namjoon and Jin won't give up their rooms and I sure as heck am not bunking with them." He informed. Does this mean I have to share a room with Yoongi?! 

"Can't I sleep in the living room?" I squeaked. 

"Sure. The enemies can come and you'll be the first one they kill." Yoongi shrugged. I glared at him. I guess, there was no choice. He turned off the lights, laying down, not even caring that I was still standing there. The moonlight was the only thing illuminating the room. Gulping, I laid down on the far end of the mattress. 

"Goodnight." I whispered. 

"Shut up." He grumbled and I frowned to myself, why couldn't he just reply without being snarky? Soon, I heard his even breaths and turned myself around. He was on his side, facing me, curled up with his hands tucked between his thighs. 

He looked like a child, more childlike than Jungkook. The moonlight peering in through the window above the mattress made his pale skin shine more. How could someone, who looks like this, be such a cold, mean person? I sighed softly, I was afraid that moving too much would wake him up so I tried to sleep without much movement. 

The next morning...

Soft chattering outside caused me to stir but I was very comfortable with where I was. It was warm and the pillow was just right for me. But, there was no pillow for me to hug last night... That was when my eyes shot open and I was greeted by Yoongi's chest that slowly rose and fell. 

"The hell?" I quickly covered my mouth, in case my screams woke him up. We were definitely sleeping far apart from one another last night. Now, I was comfortable tucked under his arm, my head resting against his shoulder while he other arm was lazily draped around my waist. I needed to get away from him. 

"Stop moving." He mumbled. With that, I sighed in defeat and fell back asleep. It was about two hours later when Yoongi finally woke up and caused me to wake up as well. I yawned and stretched my limbs. 

"I-I'm going to wash up." I squeaked, ears turning red as I ran out of the room. From the back, I could hear him laughing at me. In the bathroom, I washed my burning cheeks with cold water. I have NEVER slept so close to a male before. 

"Yah! Hurry up." Yoongi banged on the door. I quickly got out while he went into the bathroom. Grabbing my phone and AirPods, I went downstairs to do some morning stretching. 

"Do you need help with lunch?" I asked Jin. 

"Nope. Hoseok will help me." He replied and walked into the kitchen. After stretching, I began to mark through my routine. This open warehouse space they had was bigger than my studio and maybe even some stages that I have performed on. It was great for me to practice utilising stage space. I ran through each routine briefly before Jin called for lunch.

"Can you go wake Jimin and Taehyung?" Jin asked and I nodded, running upstairs. I had to go through each room before I found Jimin and Taehyung's. Taehyung was hugging onto a sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter