Threat?

Diamond Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

Baekho's body collapsed onto the ground as I lowered my smoking gun. Yura looked absolutely traumatised, her eyes wide and her body trembling. Before she could look at Baekho's dead body before her, I quickly went over and covered her eyes. She let out a whimper of fear but I used my other hand to wrap it around her waist to secure her. 

"Don't look." I whispered and felt her nod. Her breathing was heavy and I could tell that she was still scared. Slowly, I passed her over to Hoseok, who continued to cover her eyes with his hand. 

"I'll come later. Bring her out." I commanded and Hoseok nodded, slowly guiding a sightless Yura out of the building. Letting out a sigh, I stared down at Baekho's body, who's gunshot wound made brain matter and blood go everywhere.

"Baekho!" NU'EST came out to see their dead gang member on the ground. They looked at me with utter betrayal, especially their leader, JR. Right now, I didn't care if they were an ally or not. I warned them and they know that if people don't heed my warning, there will be consequences. Ren looked devastated. 

"You didn't have to kill him!" Aron shouted. 

"I warned him. He tries to take advantage of what's mine and he gets a bullet to the head. He's lucky that's all he got." I shrugged casually. Mamamoo and the other gangs stood behind, listening to what's going on. 

"How do you know she wasn't the one who seduced Baekho in the first place?!" Minhyun said angrily. 

"I wouldn't go there if I were you. You already have one member dead, don't make it two. And I know Yura. She has the flirting skills of a 10 year old. And besides, she's too afraid of me to betray me." I chuckled. Ren was about to lunge at me but Taehyung and Jimin were quickly to stand in front of me and hold him off. I laughed and shook my head. 

"We'll continue this meeting another time. Let's go." I said and BTS nodded. I stepped over Baekho's body nonchalantly as we left. Before leaving, Namjoon shook hands with Hanbin and Seungyoon, the leaders of iKon and Winner respectively. 

"Suga, why do you believe her so much?" Solar asked. 

"Last time I checked, I didn't have to explain myself to you, do I?" I sneered at her. Jin put a hand on my shoulder and I remembered that Yura was still outside with Hoseok. We went out and I saw Hoseok comforting Yura in the van. She looked like she was having an anxiety attack. I went over and pulled her wrist to my car. 

"Suga, be gentle." Jin said. 

"Don't tell me what to do." I snapped at him. Opening the door, I held Yura's waist to hoist her into the passenger seat before going over to my driver's side. With the doors closed and only us, I knew I needed to calm her down or I might lose my temper.

"Yura, look at me. Snap out of it." I held her face in my hands. She had serious trouble breathing as she tried to form words. Her face was flushed and there were some stray tears trailing down her cheeks. 

"What did I tell you last time? You're a Min now, you're stronger than everyone else. Snap yourself out of it. Don't cry." I tried to be soft and even wiped her tears with my thumbs. I knew I couldn't be too hard on her, it's her first time seeing such an act of violence. Slowly, I let go of her but she grasped my hands, trying to steady her breathing.

"I-Is he d-de-dead?" Was all she could spit out. 

"Yes, he is." I replied. Seriously, she was almost ually assaulted by the guy and she still cares if he's dead or not. He's lucky all he got was a gunshot to the head. If she wasn't around, I would have made sure he got what he truly deserved. 

"I can't drive with you holding my hands." I told her, taking one hand away from her. The way she cried made me give in a little so I continued to hold one of her hands while I drove. As the drive back to the hideout continued, I noticed that Yura started to fall asleep. She leaned her head against the window but still held onto my hand. 

"Hyung." The younger ones waited for me in the parking lot. 

"What?" I replied, going to the passenger side of the car. I opened the door and proceeded to carry Yura in my arms. Seeing this, they quickly hurried to open the door for me to go in. I went upstairs and placed her on the bed. 

"Our alliance with NU'EST is null." I told the boys when I came back out. They nodded their heads and resumed what they were doing. Grabbing my basketball, I went outside to play. Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok joined me in a friendly match. 

"Is Yura okay?" Hoseok asked. 

"She'll be fine. She's a lot tougher than what she lets on. That, I give her credit for." I replied, shooting the basketball into the hoop. It still pissed me off that Baekho did that to her. There were so many factors to that. Was it because he dared to test me? Or he didn't take my warning seriously? Or was it because I failed to protect her? 

"Why did she wait for so long before she called for me?" I thought out loud. 

"What?" Namjoon turned to me. 

"Yura might not know how to fight but she's smart. If someone was even thinking of making advances on her, she would have at least screamed for help. Baekho left the room at least 10 minutes before she actually screamed for help. What exactly did he say to her that stunned her?" I frowned, holding the ball. 

"Maybe she was just stunned?" Jungkook suggested. I chose not to reply. I'm an observer so I didn't need to interact with Yura much to know her personality. Even during the meeting, while she was beside me, she was different. 

"I'll just ask her myself later." I sighed in annoyance. Women are seriously so difficult. After the game, I went upstairs to hear voices coming from the bedroom. Yura was speaking to someone. 

"If you're awake, go help make dinner." I said as entered the room, making her jump. She quickly hung up and tucked her phone into her pocket. I passed her to go to the closet to get some fresh clothes. I would have to bring all the used clothes back and wash them, especially since she was also wearing my clothes now. 

"Okay." She replied softly, not meeting eyes with me. I thought that she was acting weird but brushed it off as her still thinking about the incident earlier. I went to the bathroom to shower while she headed downstairs to help with the cooking.

"Yoongi?" She came back into the room when I was done with my shower. 

"What?" I snapped. 

"Jin says there's no more food in the fridge for dinner. Can I to the supermarket with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to get some ingredients?" She asked. Okay, she was officially different. She has never asked me for permission for anything. But nonetheless, I nodded and she wore her shoes and ran out.

After about an hour, I heard them come back. I went downstairs to see the 3 but no Yura in sight. 

"She's outside, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter