Paper

Diamond Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

I stood in front of the mirror, adjusting my tie. I could never do these properly and my parents would never fail to lecture me on it. Giving up, I left my room to go downstairs and get my first cup of coffee for the day. As I walked past Yura's room, I could hear her walking around inside, probably getting ready.

"Why do girls take so long to get ready?" I grumbled, pulling the coffee out of the fridge. Taking my tumbler from the rack, I glanced at Yura's empty jar. I sighed and poured her a cup then filled mine up. 

"Yura, if we're late-"

"I'm coming!" She ran downstairs. For a second, I felt like I couldn't breathe. She stood there in her dress, blinking at me. She looks good in white. It doesn't help that white is my favourite colour and I actually chose this dress myself.

"Yoongi?" She tilted her head. I shook my head, breaking my train of thought. What is wrong with me? Suddenly, she walked up to me, making me lean back slightly. Frowning at my action, she boldly stepped closer to me again and reached out to begin doing my tie for me. Now I was getting uncomfortable with our close proximity. 

"Done." She smiled, proud of herself. 

"Your coffee." I stepped aside and she looked at me, eyes trailing to the coffee filled jar on the counter. Nodding, she held the jar and took a sip. 

"Thank you for the coffee. And the dress, it's beautiful." She smiled softly, looking down at the skirt. Again, I gave an acknowledging nod. With that, we wore our shoes and left. I decided to drive my white Mercedes G-Wagon.

We parked the car and started to walk towards the lift lobby. I noticed her fiddling with her fingers, tapping the toe of her shoes against the ground nervously. She was obviously very nervous about this, which I found very peculiar. She could dance in front of millions of people but this was what made her scared. 

"We have to make it convincing..." I didn't know what came over me. I held out my hand and she blinked at it before looking up at me. Turning to the side, I scoffed. Slowly, I felt her hesitant hand slip into mine. We took the lift up to the lobby. 

"Yoongi!"

"Yura-chan!" Our mothers ran to us. By the looks on their faces, I knew they were happy about the fact that Yura and I were holding hands. My plan to convince them that we are on good terms worked. I smirked mentally. NCT and BTS were there, talking amongst themselves while our fathers gave us acknowledging nods. 

"Ah, my baby sis is always so beautiful." Yuta smiled and hugged Yura. The other NCT boys all came, complimenting her dress. I turned to talk to BTS but this whole time, Yura never let go of my hand.

"We heard that you had to see the doctor yesterday." Mrs Nakamoto asked.

"Ah, yeah. Just the usual, overworking that caused my knee and my Achilles to bother me. But Yoongi brought me to a famous doctor so it's all good." Yura rubbed the back of her neck with a sheepish smile.

Why did she lie that I brought her? 

"That's good, at least Yoongi is taking care of you so I can be rest assured. You should take care of yourself, you're old enough. Performance season is starting soon and you know you can't afford to be injured or you may have to sit out the whole season. That won't look good, especially since you are the newest principal dancer with the company." Her mother lectured. 

"I understand, omma." She nodded her head. 

"Also, I need to discuss something with you and dad later." She added and her father nodded.

"Min Yoongi and Yura Nakamoto." When it was our turn with the minister, someone called out names and we were ushered into a big room. Yura and I stood in front of the desk. My parents stood behind me and her parents stood behind her. NCT and BTS just stood where ever there was a vacant space.

"Alright, let's get started." The minister smiled and we began. There were documents to go to and papers to sign. Our parents had to sign as witnesses as well, also because Yura wasn't 20 yet. 

"Under the court of law of the Republic of Korea, Min Yoongi and Min Yura are officially wedded." She clapped and everyone followed. I cast my eyes at Yura, who gulped nervously. I raised my eyebrow, leaning forward to press my lips against hers. 

"Look." I heard our mothers squeal. Yura squeezed my hand and I pulled away. I couldn't help but chuckle at her stunned expression. From my pocket, I took out the box with the ring my mother constantly reminded me to get ready.

"Here." I opened the box and she gasped at the diamond. Taking the ring out, I slipped the ring over her fourth finger. With that, we all left the office and continued talking in the lobby. 

"I... need to talk to my parents for a second." She said and I let go of her hand. I watched her head to her parents and her brothers. Meanwhile, the BTS boys surrounded me with big smiles and pats on the shoulders but no one dared to hug me. You could say I wasn't one that liked a lot of public affection from others. 

"Hyung! I never thought you would be the first to get married." Namjoon chuckled. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" I glared. 

"Well, you're not exactly the nicest person to be around." Hoseok commented and I growled at him. He yelped and ducked behind Jin. I was not about to lose my temper in a public place with my parents still around. Yura joined my side again and but I was shocked that she continued to hold my hand. We walked towards my car, ready to drive to the lunch place.

"I told my parents that I'm not going to finish school." She revealed. 

"Uh huh..." I drowned out, not exactly interested. 

"I know it was part of my deal but I decided to focus on dancing. But we will still only have the ceremony and everything after I turn 20 years old." She said. I just nodded my head, obviously not paying attention. 

"We're alone now, stop acting friendly. Whatever happened just now is just for show. We signed a piece of paper but that's it. Our fathers now get to work together, mission complete." I snapped. She immediately kept quiet, looking down at her lap. I frowned and continued to drive. Her fault for suddenly acting close to me. 

"You're a Min now. You should stop getting so affected by what I say." I stopped the car and got out. Yura followed suit, still not saying anything. Safe to say, we didn't hold hands. We just walked side by side. 

"Reservation under Min? The rest of the party is coming." I said to the receptionist. 

"Yes, sir. Please follow me." She bowed and started walking. We were led to the VIP room, where there was a long table. Our parents sat at one end to talk while NCT, BTS and us sat on the other end. Yura and I sat with the others because I honestly don't think any of us wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter