CHAPTER 4:  THE UNICORN AND THE PUPPY

Hidden Message

 

"I can't believe it Unie! What am I supposed to do?" Baekhyun is frustratingly talking to his only best friend about what happened earlier -- Yixing. 

"Hey Pupp, calm down. Let me ask you, what's the main reason why you came up with this?" Yixing is trying to realign Baekhyun's mind first and for most.

"Well, because we run out of idea what to do on the upcoming PubDay and the members suggested that we have to talk Miss Yoo about this because many registered for this activity  already and when I talked to Miss Yoo she said she'll handle it and then this morning she texted me that her brother agreed to help us but the thing is they don't know we had a small talk related to his private life and you know it wasn't just natural and that just happened last week ago and I don't know how to face him yet!"

"Woah Pupp! Slowdown!"

That's Baekhyun when his too nervous and feels like there's no escape about what's happening at the moment. He'll talk non-stop until he finds a way along with his talking. But at this moment, Yixing thinks he can't find any out of this.  

"Pupp, just like you said many registered already it means students are looking forward to this event. Let me ask you, do you have any options?" Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. "I know. So as much as you hate it, you have to face him. Sometimes we just have to face what scares us, who knows something good might happen along the way. We'll never know it unless we took the courage to try. You can do it Pupp, I know how much you love your work. I am here for you.

Yixing is a year ahead with Baek, he's on his 5th year taking up Engineering. Even though Baek is on a different department taking up Marketing Management they still have time to meet and talk as long as their free time is the same. Right now they are at the Pub office since at this time there's no one there because most members have their classes.
Baek looks at Yixing with awe in his eyes before saying anything.

"How could you make me feel calm as always Unie?"
"The same way as to how you make me feel the same Pupp."
"Why are we so soft right now?" Baekhyun chuckled.
"Because we can." Yixing laughs.
"Awwwweee...you are really a healing unicorn. I want a hug, please..."
"Cute puppy..." He walks through Baek and hugs him. "Now gather yourself and text him.