CHAPTER 27.5: SWEATY HANDS (BAEK's POV)

Hidden Message

This is Baekhyun's POV. It seems like we have to knows what Beak feels during the roof top moment

 

 

 

It's almost eight in the evening, Baekhyun started to fix his things before going out of their office. He's the only one left in the room because he doesn't feel like going home early. After what happened earlier, he felt nothing but tiredness.

This morning he was nervous and excited at the same time, curious about what Chanyeol might tell him, although he has a clue already what might happen today. He woke up early than his usual time, energetically, swoop out on his bed, and went to his bathroom. He sang a good vibe song while taking a bath. He made himself smells good and presentable even just wearing their school uniform.

Chanyeol called him that he will be on the rooftop but before the big guy got there he was there first. He managed to stay at the corner's side which is a blindspot space. The rooftop has been his favorite place ever since he got at the Uni. When everything gets so toxic he just came up here, took a deep breath, feel the wind kissing his face and the sun's heat and everything feels like renewed again. 

He saw how Chanyeol looked on his watch from time to time and so is he. He freed a smile when he feels like Chanyeol is uneasy too same as him, a few minutes before their meeting time he decided to show up behind him.

Seconds, when he was about to step out, Chanyeol looked at the door's direction so is he, he saw Kyungsoo run towards the tall guy and hugged him excitedly. He froze in his direction and he couldn't explain what would he feel seeing those scenes. His heart went so heavy so as his shoulder which instantly went down. He bowed his head not wanting to see what would happen next and slowly reached the door without making any noise. When he successfully closed it he hurriedly runs down with heavy feet, later did he know he was crying while passing the students going to their office.