CHAPTER 16: HANDSOME SEHUN TO THE RESCUE

Hidden Message

It's the last day of Foundation Week, Chanyeol and his team are very busy for tonight's event. Yearly, it's a tradition that before the week-ends' students are having a party with small performances from different departments showcasing their talents. It's always the highlight of the event, the kind of night where all students at the right age are allowed to drink, with good pieces of music, get to know new people, witnessing love confessions, and sometimes a night of making out in a low-key-wild-way without the professors knowing. In general, this is the most awaited night aside from any regular ball prom.

It's seven-thirty in the evening and their event center is about to fill with many students, it's getting louder too with everyone's laughs and shouts aside from the bass music you can hear. Foods are well prepared for everyone to dig-in, they placed three sets of tables at every corner of the venue aside from the stage area for easy access.

Everything is almost perfect aside from one thing, Kyungsoo backed out ten minutes ago when he said his throat is not taking it well and can't perform in front of everyone. Chanyeol is getting anxious and mad at the same time because his ex-boyfriend can actually back out earlier so he can have more time to think and look for a replacement. At the same time, he knows his ex, Kyungsoo is trying to sabotage him. The guy can be really sweet but can also be a brat when he can't get what he wants.

Yesterday, Chanyeol was the only one left at their office to finalize the remaining event today. To his surprise, Kyungsoo was outside his office beside the door waiting for him with puffy eyes. He asked for Chanyeol's forgiveness, promised to make things right and they can start their relationship again. He brought his ex to the parking lot and dropped him on his boarding house. But before they part ways he told Kyungsoo that he has to fix himself first before jumping into another relationship. He can't afford to be fooled and get hurt by Do Kyungsoo again.

Chanyeol's mind was interrupted by traveling when someone tapped his shoulder at the back. When he turns he saw Sehun with a full smile, normally he will smile to his cousin too since the youngest happiness is contagious most of the time but not now.

"Not today Sehun." He snapped immediately

"Wow! What nice words instead of thanking me."

He looked at his cousin with sharp eyes asking him in a way why would he thank him?

"We'll my favorite cousin, your handsome boy here just saved your . The opening will be fully functioning now."

"What do you mean? How?" Chanyeol is so confused right now, where did Sehun get a help? He just told him over the phone ten minutes ago about his problem.

"You'll see in a while. Good thing when you told me about your problem I was with my new friends and heard me repeating your words. Surprisingly when we ended the call the cutest one volunteered to do the part without hesitation. Everyone in the table was shocked though because they haven't seen the cutie play the piano nor sing."

At first, Chanyeol was very happy because his cousin just fades his problem away but when he said that no one heard the volunteer sing or play an instrument it made him more in trouble. 

"Sehun?! Are you out of your mind? How can it be fine when no one saw that person played?"

"Relax Hyung. No one heard, yes, but I have full trust, besides this person won't volunteer if unsure." How can Sehun be so calmed? Who is this person?

"What if that person will sabotage the opening? Goodness Sehun didn't that cross your mind?!" 

"Too late Hyung the program's about to start, I told the emcee it's okay to start by the way."

"You did what?!" He panicked more than his usual level.

"Relax Hyung. I trust him, you should trust me too. Oh and by the way, he just saw the song scanned the notes and he said he can play and sing it, what a genius right?"

"Sehun I'm telling you--"

"Shhh! Hyung, it's starting, listen to him."

"Him?..."
 

 

Hi everyone! It's our Maknae's Birthday! Who else missed exo too? I am planning to make a side story dedicated to Sehun, I don't know if I can finish it on time though, hehehehe....Anyways #HappySehunDay <3