CHAPTER  20: MINSEOK LIKES JONGDAE

Hidden Message

Everything's backed to normal at school, it's been weeks already since the Foundation Day happened. Baekhyun and his team released a Newsletter exclusively for the event alone and it made a great impact from the students, faculty, and staff; all their sleepless nights were paid off and he was so happy.
And because of the articles that were released, as an organizer for most of the events, Chanyeol got praised from the higher-ups too and he's thankful with his team and proud with them.

Today is the start of another hell week since midterms are approaching. Many topics need to catch up and reports to finish as one of their practical exams.

While Baekhyun was busy studying in their office, most of the time he is distracted with Jongdae's actions. The latter giggled or sometimes squealed while looking on his phone.

Baekhyun has a practical exam this evening on his major subject. That's one thing he likes being a Marketing Management major is that they are more on case studies and analysis rather than memorizing the whole book which can't be helpful in real situations. 

He almost dropped his pen while listing all the important keywords that he might use later when Jongdae screamed which is  literally loud.

"What the hell--"

"Baek! Baekie!!! Oh my in geee!"

"Jongdae! Your voice, keep it down! Someone may knock at us?"

"Sorry. But eeeeeeeeeeeeeh!" There it is again that squeal as if he's gonna cut his lungs.

"Stop it! Spill!" Now Beakhyun is a bit annoyed.

"Don't you have any excitement attached to your body?" Jongdae rolled his eyes.

"I swear to gods Jongdae I'm gonna kick your out of here if you'll not gonna tell me WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING!"

"You are the most boring person I knew Baek. Anyways, Minseok. Do you remember Minseok?"

"Aaah...yes. Duh. What about the council's secretary?"

"I swear I wanna punch you right now because you're not an interesting person to talk to but since I'm very happy, I'll let it pass. Anyways, Minseok he wants to court me. OH MY GOOOOSH BAEEEEEEK!!! HE. WANTS. TO. COURT. ME! HE LIKES ME!!!"

"Wait. What?" Now Baekhyun was shocked. Since when Jongdae and Minseok were talking? Aside from their little encounter during Pub Day he didn't see them going out together. He knew Jongdae was showing interest with him but it's Jongdae. Jongdae likes everyone who is cute, he once liked Jongin. That's why it was no biggy with him. 

"Wow! Your tone Mr. EIC, you're hurting me."

"No! I mean I'm sorry Dae but when did you both get in touched? I don't see you go out together."

"Well, my dear Baekhyunie that is one of our special skills. We make it to a low profile because gossip taboo is everywhere. Unlike you with Chanyeol rumors said you both broke up because of Kyungsoo."

"Wait, what now? We were never together."

"Yeah. Tell that to the gossip taboo admin." And their's Jongdae rolling his eyes again.