CHAPTER 27: SWEATY HANDS

Hidden Message

Chanyeol is waiting for Baekhyun at the rooftop of their school, he doesn't even know where to set the right place for Baekhyun where they could talk privately without anyone staring at them. Honestly, after what gossip taboo was spreading about, with all that happened with him, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, he can feel that anyone is staring at him wherever he goes. He knows he is popular in their school, that is one reason that may be why he won as the campus' president. But every single day that he spent doing his duty, he made sure that he didn't win because of his popularity but because he deserved the position he is in. 

He didn't have his morning class and luckily so as Baekhyun so they agreed to meet there. He's been waiting for thirty minutes now and he kept on walking back and forth to calm himself, there's a lot of things that he wants to say and he is trying to compose himself as much as possible. He's actually early from the time they set and there are fifteen minutes left. He was sobber last night but after the talk with Baekhyun, he can't sleep anymore that's why he is early today.

While he was busy walking, hands-on his pocket, and staring down at the students running late from their classes, freshmen waring their activity uniform for their sports class, he heard the door opened. His heart stopped thinking Baekhyun is early too, he made a deep breath before looking at his back ready to approach the cute puppy.

His smile slowly fades when he saw the person he least expect to see.
"Kyungsoo..."

"Hi, Chan! You seemed...surprise!" Kyungsoo hurriedly runs towards him and hug him tight. "I missed you. I missed you, so...so...baaaad..."

"How'd you know I'm here?"

"Jinri told me, she heard you at the lobby talking on the phone that you'll be here."

"Kyungsoo...hey..." Chanyeol was shocked and he stopped moving at first but when he collects his thoughts he tried to escape from the little guy's hug. "Hey...let me go..." Few more attempts of getting free and he succeeded. "What are you doing?"

The small's round eyes got bigger and thick brows furrow, he was shocked when Chanyeol made a full force just to escape from his hug. "Have you forgotten? I told you, I want you back Channie."

The tall guy's eyes got bigger than his normal, his light face made a heavy expression looking at Kyungsoo. He is frustrated. "Am I a thing to you now Soo? Look for me and pick me up when you want to?"

"The no! I am ing sincere when I said I want you back! Is it that hard to believe?"

"I thought had a hard time believing we were over Soo but I can't believe I am having the hardest time today hearing you saying that." He made a slight smirk on his face.

"Damn it Chanyeol what do you want me to do just to make you believe in me?"

"Nothing Soo. Just let me go and move on because I did already and I'm not coming back."

"Is this because of Baekhyun still?"

"I was totally healed before Baekhyun came in. No, it wasn't because of him, I don't step unto another relationship without thinking the effect Soo. I don't work like you."

It made Kyungsoo shut up.

Unconsciously, Chanyeol looked at his watch and noticed that it's been past fifteen minutes from the time he and Baekhyun set the time to meet up. He checked his phone and there he saw a message from Baekhyun.
 

 

 

Hi! It's been a while...again...HAHAHA! I guess I am taking too much time before updating guys but I hope you'll still follow this story til the end. Promise ChanBaek moments will appear soon! Few moooore! <3 Lovelots