CHAPTER 14 PART 2: I DON'T KNOW

Hidden Message

 

 

 

"Okay...and we're almost at our house now."

 

"Will you be fine Baekhyun hyung?"

 

"O--of course..."

 

"Good. Then you should transfer to the passenger seat when I get off."

 

"Hmm? Why?" Even Baekhyun is sitting at the back Chanyeol can hear the uneasiness with his tone.

 

Sehun turned his head towards Beakhyun. "You don't want Chanyeol hyung looking like a driver don't you?" when the youngest see that Beakhyun is still confused he smile and continue... "I mean like he is your personal driver because you're sitting at the back and you still have a long drive to go plus the traffic he'll drop you off within 30 minutes max...?"

 

"O--oh..." Chanyeol doesn't know but he always likes a confused Baekhyun, just how he is now. "Ye--yeah...right! I'll transfer there when you're off."

 

"Great! Aaand I'm here!" Sehun looks at Chanyeol now. "Drive safely hyung." He knows that's not what Sehun meant, it's more than just the words he said. "Bye Baekhhyun hyung. see you tomorrow."

 

"Yes, see you tomorrow."

 

Beakhyun opened the back door and in just seconds he's right beside him. He looks at him and smiles shyly.

 

"Hi-hi!" They stopped for two seconds and laughed when they said the same word at once. Chanyeol's phone beeped and the small connection stopped. He picked his phone and checks who texted, it's Sehun.

 

Don't miss this time Hyung, clear things out.

 

He closed his phone put it on the sides and looked at Baekhyun again, this time he's looking at the window already.

 

"Baek?" the smaller stiffens and look at him slowly with his shocked eyes.

 

"Y-yes?"

 

"Seatbelt?"

 

"Oh, yes. Sorry." he awkwardly smiles and fixes his seatbelt.

 

"It's okay." He smiles at him one last time before starting the engine and starts to move.

 

It's been five long minutes and the only thing he can hear is the engine, the beeping cars, and their breaths. He can feel the tension all over them and he is sure Beakhyun is tense too. When the stoplight turns red he looks at him and was about to say anything but when he opened his mouth no words came out and took an exhale instead. When he turns his eyes straight there are only twenty seconds left before the lights turn green.

 

He focused his eyes on the road and starts to move again, it's been another three long minutes but he thinks he can't take the silence anymore. When he saw a space he signaled his car on the right and move it there. He made a deep sigh and turned his self to Baekhyun.

 

"Okay Pupp, this is so awkward and I can't stand another long minute anymore." He found his eyes paused on Baekhyun's and there's that shock emotion again showing all over his face. "And I know it's all about last night...." he continued talking when he felt like Baekhyun doesn't have any plan on talking yet. "I just want to apologize about what happened last night, I think it was overboard and confusing. It won't happen again." He lowered his head afraid of reading what's on the Pupp's mind, what he did now scares him a lot like there's no oxygen existing around them. A few minutes had gone and he heard his voice.

 

"Why'd you do that?"

 

"I said I'll talk to you that night so I did." He knew what Baekhyun meant but he can't even explain it himself, so he thought this might be a good alibi.

 

"That's not what I mean Chanyeol." When he raised his head he was locked on Baekhyun's questioning eyes with almost knitted eyebrows.

 

 

"I--" he made a deep sigh... "I don't know too..."

 

"So you just called almost late at night with our status not being so close as a friend, got mad when I didn't answer your first call and ended the line because I asked you why were you irritated -- was because you don't know?"

 

"It's like how you pointed your camera with me and Soo that night and when I caught you, there was no reason stated, you apologized and showed to me that you deleted all our photos and just walked out." He saw how Baekhyun's eyes grew wider about his reply and he is shocked too but he said it already. This supposed apology moment is now depending on the guy in front of him how he'll respond. "That's how I explain my 'I don't know' self too."

 

[Hiiiii! Last Chapter for now. Hehehe... I'll update maybe tomorrow, we'll see. :) I hope you are having fun. Thank you!]