Chapter 25: SOFT HOURS

Hidden Message

 

The night ended well for Yixing and his girlfriend, Ella, together with Baekhyun. His Unicorn's girl is so nice and very pretty. It didn't get them too much time to adjust, they get along well and great and talk immediately about Yixing. The date doesn't seem like a date with his bestie anymore, it happened Uni turned to be the third wheel and not Baekhyun. They had good laughs with good food in their favorite restaurant that so happened Ella's favorite too. It's almost eleven at night and he's too full and sleepy already when he got the right time he took the opportunity to tell the lovebirds that he should go home first. Yixing wants to drop him off but he insisted not to, it's their night and he doesn't want to ruin it.

 

"Bye Uni! Ella, take care. Don't fall for that innocent face." he winks and laugh that made the rest chuckle too. "Night love birds!"

 

While he was waiting for a cab his phone vibrates and sees a notification from Sehun.

 

 

He is too clueless why Sehun has to mention her on twitter. He is supposed to ignore it though but he can't get off his mind what happened earlier and the fact that Chanyeol being drunk is somehow connected.

 

PS: Don't mind the time. Also that name happened when Sehun had the chance to use Baekhyun's phone.

 

Instead of going home, he told the driver where Sehun and Chanyeol are. He's nervous and he doesn't know why, but this time he wants to know the answer to why all these are happening.

 

 

The crowd is too loud and wild already and he's not used to this kind of environment. All his life, his comfort zones were only books and Netflix and his friends, never he imagined he would enter this kind of lair. He followed Sehun's instruction, and there he saw them.

 

"Sehun..."

 

"Thank goodness Hyung!" The younger hugged him tight. These past few days after their Founder's Day, he and Sehun often chat and meet once in a while when their time permits it. He likes Sehun so much, he's a very light person and fun to be with. His humor may irritate him or make him laugh hard and he's starting to be his second favorite friend next to Yixing.

 

"Having a hard time huh." Baekhyun chuckles.

 

"Oh please!" Sehun rolled his eyes, shoulders down.

 

He didn't wait for Sehun's signal anymore and hurriedly walked beside Chanyeol. He tapped his shoulder and shook it.

 

"Chan...wake up..."

 

The big guy opened his eyes slowly. "Pupp?" He is trying to open and expose its big round eye but he couldn't. He looks so soft and fragile as of this moment and Baekhyhun is being soft too.

 

"Yes, it's me. Let's go home?"

 

He was shocked when this giant faced him and hugged him tightly, that's the first time Chanyeol hugged him and it's too bold of him to do it. What surprised him, even more, is when he heard his sobs. That moment Baekhyun's heart started to swell. "Please don't leave me. Please stay here with me Pupp..."

 

"I won't Chan...but first let's get outta here..." When he felt a continuous nod from Chanyeol, he tried to look on Sehun behind him and asked for help. Of course, the big man is heavy!

 

"I can't believe you convinced him just that." They are at Sehun's car now and quickly stared at Beakhyun beside him.

 

He stared at Chanyeol on the mirror first who's sleeping peacefully at the back seat before he answered Sehun. "I can't believe it either. You said he's hard to talk to."

 

"Don't ask what I did just to convince him, but it seems the impact is way different if it's you."

 

"What are you talking Seh?" he looked at Sehun whose eyes are on the road.

 

"Come on...you know my cousin likes you Hyung..."

 

He was caught off guard. He knew Chanyeol likes him but he knew it wasn't serious at all, he and Kyungsoo just broke up, how could it be that serious?

 

This time Sehun stared at him quickly again. "I know you'll say, Chan hyung and Kyungsoo hyung just broke but hear him out, will you? Just give him a chance, if you think it isn't genuine you can turn him down."

 

 

 

How are you loves? Let's talk... *auhtor's soft hour...*