CHAPTER 29: I'LL BE WAITING

Hidden Message

It's been five minutes. They're already outside at Baekhyun's house no one is still talking. 

 

 

Chanyeol can't take it anymore, he took a deep breath, run his hand on Baekhyun's, and squeezed it. The latter flinched but didn't make a move anyway. Chan looked at him and smiled weakly. "I'll never give you up Pupp. I'm sorry for hurting you, intentional or unintentional, I apologize. But you have to believe me, I like you. What happened with me and Kyungsoo was part of my past now. I did love him, yes, but he broke me, and no you were never a substitute because I was hurt. I realized early before we started talking how dumb I was and I don't want to happen that again twice with him. I'd rather be the dumbest guy around you, for liking you than being with him. I don't know if you trust my words or not but I'll keep on trying...I will never stop trying..."

Beakhyun felt how sincere Chanyeol was with his every word and it made him weak, but still in doubt. He doesn't know, but all that he's sure is he doesn't want to cry and be hurt too much because he probably can't handle it the next time he'll break down. He knows he likes Chanyeol too, he can feel it but he's not fully ready to trust himself to be with him. He wants to be really sure without hurting anyone.

He smiled and rubbed Chanyeol's hand. He took a deep breath too and looked at him in the eyes. I believe you Chan, I always do. But I don't think I believed myself that much the way how I trust your words. I am honestly doubting myself if I ever want this or if I can handle this intense feeling. Honestly, I don't think I am ready for this. I have to be sure first. I don't want to leave you hanging just because I wasn't sure."

"I can wait Pupp. Whenever you're ready. I'm a patient guy." Chanyeol's trying to lighten the mood and he didn't fail, Baekhyun smiled a bit.

"It's okay to wait Chan but I don't want you to wait that long just because I am still not sure. I don't wanna be cruel. What I'm trying to say here is that, if you're tired you can let go, I'll understand."

Chanyeol cupped his face this time turning his full body to face Baekhyun. "I'll wait Baek, okay? I'll wait for no matter how long will that be. But don't shut me down, will you?" Even though Baekhyun is shocked for the nth time with their position, he can't help but let the tears out of his eyes again. He is really weak these days by being emotional. Chanyeol wiped his tears softly while smiling. "Puppies' not meant for crying, they should be the happiest creatures."

"So I am a real animal now Chanyeol?" Baekhyun tried to be mad while his face is still in between of Chanyeol's hand.

Chan laughed while he's still trying to dry Baek's face. "Don't worry you're the cutest and the prettiest among them." They both laugh until silence took it over again. Chanyeol sincerely looked straight on Baekhyun's swelling eyes. Even though the latter is starting to be uncomfortable he didn't break the eye contact between them. And before he can react to the next scene, Baek felt Chanyeol's lips on his forehead. It was a fast-gentle-kiss that felt forever.

"Good night Baek..."

 

It's been super loooooooong tiiiiime! How are you? I missed this au so I tried to make 1 chapter. It's been a while...again! :)