Chapter 1: FOUNDATION DAY PREPARATION

Hidden Message


"Guys? We only have 2 days starting tomorrow before the foundation day starts, any ideas?"

It's already late at night for students to stay at school and yet editors are still there to prepare and polish everything before the big day starts. It's always a routine every year for them on Foundation Day. They have to prepare who will be assigned for each program to cover every event. As a member of a school publication, everyone is expecting them to have daily news whether it's a small or big activity. It will be going to be a busy day for them indeed. Since their organization will also participate they are still struggling with what kind of games they will do for the Pub Day.

"Why don't we push the Amazing Race this year?" Jongdae whine

"You know it's impossible Dae, it's only the four of us who left in this org, how can we pull it through?" Junmyeon reminded him of their current situation.

Baekhyun is also frustrated with their situation. He is standing there at the center of their office beside the whiteboard looking at the three members while holding a marker to write all their ideas. For more than three years that he's been a part of the organization, it's the first time happened that the only members left are the top three ed-board and one staff writer. 

"You think we need Miss Yoora's help?" Jongin suggested staring at them like a helpless bear.

"No-no, we can't do that. As much as possible we only need her to approve what we agreed and explain it to her the plan."

"Well do you have any idea Baek? It's late at night and we haven't had the final plan yet. We already have the master list for all the participants. We can't cancel it right now and you know that."

Pub Day is one of the hottest event every year. It all started because of the ancient members, that's how they called their seniors who graduated already.
Jongdae is right, it seems like they don't have any options left. As much as Beakhyun wanted to have all the decisions by themselves, at this moment they can't. And he knows it's not the right time to question his ability as their Editor-in-Chief, but that's what he's thinking right now. Did he make the right decision before all this happened? 

"Baek, as much as I wanted us to stand on our own too, we can't right now. Maybe Miss Yoora has an idea of what are we gonna do at our event.  And I know that look, stop blaming yourself, we all know you did the right choice. Crap it!" Junmyeon gave him a warning stare and he just made a long sigh before talking.

"Alright, I'll message Miss Yoora tonight. For now, let's adjourn this meeting. Anyways everything's settled aside from this part, please be aware of the schedule for your coverage. We can't make mistakes here, everyone is rooting at us."