Chapter 9

WHISPERS OF HEART

THIS CHAPTER IS LITTLE BORING XDDDD.... STILL ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

 

 

The moon and the sun shared the sky. For all of eternity, the moon and sun have chased each other around the world. Long into the future, they will continue this chase, merging the days into months into years into centuries, until the day the sun cannot take the separation any longer and he shatters, engulfing the moon and everything else in a burst of light.

But sun knows, it may be a beautiful encounter of his love with him but it might cost a lot of things. Things sun and moon painted together. The Sky they steal glances of eachother.

The long distance they still share is not painful because of the closeness their heart feels.

 Everyone witness the beautiful shades of gold and pink that brings smile on their face during the time sun's eyes meet moons.

After dawn and before dusk.

May be sunrise and sunsets are no different.
But then why the sunset feels so sad? Perhaps sun is sad to let moon fight the darkness all alone. To feel the cold ness all alone. Sun cries and prays all night hiding itself somewhere. Noone understands. May be not even moon.

Waking up from sleep Sehun took one look at the person beside and it was so beautiful to see her as his destiny. At the very point life seems so perfect. So beautiful. He felt happy for sun who was meeting his moon at the moment. But a pain strike his heart thinking about the painful separation coming along their way. He can't think of it. He was not that strong. He can't afford to let his little one go far from him for even a moment.

Brushing away the sad things he looked at Cara again. Every pain seems to fade. How magical a person might be. Or the magic lives in the feelings one feel towards the person! ? He was not sure. Watching her closed eyes he remembered the moment of night before. He wanted to relive the moment again and again. But watching her sleep like this was also very beautiful. He knew Cara was accepting him and he was afraid to break the pace.

Sometimes when things are not awkward when it should be;  people crave for that awkwardness. Cara was prepared for the not normal morning since the moment her eyes kiss Sehun's lips. But everything was so normal like nothing happened. Like that was just a dream. Or was it? Or may be she was over reacting. It was just... no it was not just. It was so special. Or was it special for her only? Yes may be.

Combing her hair she looked at the box of vermilion. The red powder means so much. To not only her but to Sehun too. It symbolises she belong to him. Oh god why was sge thinking so much.

Marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever. It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship, and faith in your relationship to make it last. Cara knew.

Respect, trust,friendship and faith... may be they are developing between them. She want to understand Sehun. About the love thing, she will think about that later.

"What are you looking at?" Sehun's voice bask through Cara's ear. "Umm. . . Nothing." Cara said turning towards him. The vermilion touched Cara's "mang" (hair separation) and Cara seem to like his finger stay there longer than they actually did.

"Are you sure we are not letting them know before hand?" Cara asked for 4th time and Sehun said he was sure. He wanted to surprise them ofcourse.

"You think they won't like it?" Sehun asked pulling out the travelling bag which was empty. "Its not like that..."  Cara said opening the wardrobe. "If they know beforehand they will make preparations." Cara added.
"That's why I am asking to not bother them. I AM their family not a guest." Sehun said smiling brightly.
"Cara do you need any help in packing?" Sehun asked as Cara was folding Sehun's shirt.
"No its okay, just give me what you want to take. I will keep them." Cara smiled.
"Okie then I will ask mom's driver to drop us at station before taking mom office. What do you say?" Sehun asked and Cara nodded.

 

"Keep this inside, incase you feel hungry." Grace gave a tiffin of snacks.
"Unnie it's just 3 and half hour journey." Sehun said already crunching few of them.
"Keep it ... keep it." Grace said patting his head.
"Don't eat them in empty stomach, first eat breakfast here." Grandma pulled Sehun by ear.
"Ouch...Ouch. ..oldie...I AM married now... don't ruin my reputation." Sehun almost cried.
"I will beat you infront of your children too, just wait and see." Grandma slapped his back playfully.


"Do call me when you reach and give our regards to your in laws and behave there."Mrs. Oh said patting Sehun's arm.
"Yes mom you too take care and don't worry i am mature now." Sehun gave his 1000 dollars smile.
"Yes yes... you are mature... Cara... watch him for me." Mrs Oh said in a sarcastic manner.
"I don't understand why my family is teasing me so much today." Sehun whined.
"Go now don't be late, train won't wait for you." Mrs Oh said with a soft almost invisible smile.
"Cara...." Mrs Oh called as Sehun went to place their luggage.
"Yes mom." Cara asked humbly.
"Tell sorry to your parents for not being able to welcome them during their last visit." Mrs Oh said with visible guilt.
"Its okay mom, they are not angry." Cara assured to which Mrs Oh nodded.


"Do you like to sit beside window?" Cara asked as Sehun was done with putting the luggage bag properly.
"I am good with or without window. You sit whereveryou want." Sehun said standing beside her.
"Umm..okay" Cara said sitting beside window. Sehun took the sit beside her.

Just before the train started a girl in her twenties join the sit in front of them.

"Hello" the girl said with a too sweet smile. Cara seem to don't like her voice when Sehun helloed back.

"You guys love each other???" She asked after a break of few minutes.
"We.... are...." Sehun was unable to decide say yes or no.

"How does that concerns you miss?" Cara said with a fake smile.

"That's was rude." The girl pouted and a smile escaped Sehun's mouth.

"You seem to like her pout." This time Cara fake smiled at Sehun. Sehun lowered his head like a puppy. Was it Cara's wife side?!

"Bdw I am Anya..." The girl said extending her hand towards Sehun.

"I am Cara and he is My Husband Mr. Oh Sehun." Cara took her hand. And Sehun was looking at her for a complete second unable to believe his ears. Did she just get jealous. Wow she is soooooooooooooo cuteeeeee.

"Wahhh... did you guys fight or something? Why is she angry?" Anya asked wigging her eye brows at Sehun.

"You. .."  Cara was saying something but Sehun cut her off.
"I actually forgot to give her morning kiss today. So she is angry." Sehun said snuggling near Cara. Cara could not hide her embarrassment. "I need to use washroom." Cara said walking from her seat.
"Excuse me." Sehun said following her.

"Little one..." Sehun held her hand and said almost seductively.

Cara didnot turn.
 
"Were you just jealous?" Sehun whispered near her ear. They were infront of the door with no people around.

"No...I was not..." Cara said looking down.
"Look at me..." Sehun said turning her.
"....." Cara did not say anything nor do anything.
"I said look at me..." Sehun said holding her wrist.
Cara walked backwards till her back touch the train wall.
"Little one look. .. I don't mind it when you get jealous... I like it... just look at me or...I will kiss you." Sehun said standing in front of her. Cara instantly looked at him without wasting another second.

"I am yours..." Sehun said near her ear his lips almost brushed against her ear lobe. Almost...

Taking her hand in his he walked towards their seat to find a note instead of Anya.

"Enjoy yourselves... you guys are cute..."

Cara felt happy, nervous, embarrassed, shy, excited at the same time. She silently looked outside to see the trees who seem like running. She wanted to run, to balance her excitement. What was happening to her!?

"I am sleepy. Train makes me sleepy" Sehun said after his 2nd yawn.
"Sleep a bit then." Cara said after like hours of silence between them.
Sehun slowly put his head on Cara's lap and Cara gasped at the sudden thing.
"Is it bothering you??" Sehun asked lying comfortably on seat with his head on her lap. Cara did not say anything just nodded negatively.

Sehun was sleeping peacefully on her lap as it was the most comfortable place of his universe, (may be it was) facing her belly. Sehun’s nose was brushing against her belly giving her ticklish feeling. But she was not moving, afraid she will wake him up. She did not want to. She was so much embarrassed and a bit frustrated at herself. Frustrated because of her irrational behaviour, her old self was getting back to her. She knew she was wrong. What did that girl do? There is no point for getting rude towards her because of her jealousy. What is wrong with her. Why the hell she is being so much. But then she remembered Sehun saying he liked her jealous self. Did he mean it? For was he mocking her. She was not sure. Now the last thing she wanted was to ruin their trip with her irrational inner conflicts. She had always choose to ran from them and today sge was nothing different. Even today she ran, from those things. What others behaviour means and what she thinks.

She slowly shook Sehun's arm as they reach near their destinated station. Cara's leg seem to feel stiff from hours of no movement.
"Why did not you wake me up?" Sehun asked as he noticed Cara struggling to stand properly.

"Its okay Sehun. It will be gone in no time." Cara assured sitting again.
"Its not..." Sehun said with a sulky face.
"If you really feeling bad... buy me something." Cara said with twinkling eyes.
"I will buy you anything, you just need to name it." Sehun said caressing her hairs in an affectionate manner.

"You two made up?" The voice of the girl named Anya filled their ear.
Cara controlled her irrational mind this time.
"We did..." Cara replied with not so rude voice.

"Okay have fun... it's my station already." Anya replied bidding bye.
'What a horrible could incidence.' Cara murmured to herself as Sehun helped him to walk.

"Its fine now... you can let go." Cara said because Sehun was still holding her through out the station.

"Okie sit here I will call taxi." Sehun said letting Cara sit on the chair outside the station near taxi stand. Cara liked it very much the way Sehun cared for her.

Cara pressed the calling bell fir 5th time as they stayed there ready to surprise their Mama and papa.
 
"Why are not they responding?" Cara asked with a worried face.

"Let me call Mama... may be they could not hear the bell." Sehun said putting the bag aside.

"Hmm..ringing..." Sehun said giving the phone to Cara.

"Hello... Mama...where are you?" Cara said as soon as Mrs Park said hello.

"We are out of town beta...what happened?" Mrs Park asked in a soft tone

"Whatttt. ..whyyyy?" Cara could not believe.

"We came for your dad's friend's son's wedding... but why you sound so worried...is Everything okay beta.." Mrs Park asked is worried tone.

"Mama...we are standing in front of our home... don't tell me door is locked... we came to give you surprise..." Cara almost cried.

"Beta....you should have tell us beforehand." Mrs Park told with a panicked voice.

"Mama it was.. Oh god ..sorryyyyyy.... but what shall we do now... when are you coming back?" Cara said giving a 'look' towards Sehun.

"Wait.. .. let me ask your Papa..
.
.
.
Beta... I don't think we can go before tomorrow morning... I AM sorry beta... I don't know what to do....it's so embarrassing... our locked door welcomed our son in law..." Mrs Park almost cried.

"Its okay mama... it looks like an adventure." Its was Sehun who was getting a 'seriously' look from Cara.

"Don't worry Mama...I will do something." Cara assured before cutting the call.

"Wow.... it looks like adventure...it's so not it?" Said Sehun who was now sitting on the Bag...

"Let's break into our house... " Cara siad after full one minute break. 


"Are you serious?" Sehun's eyes grew big.
"There is no other way." Cara said with chuckle.
"Wahhh. ..it reallyyyyyyyy is an adventure." Sehun said following Cara who was going towards the back ward.

"I have to climb this tree..." Cara said tightening her duppatta around her waist.
"Are you kidding me... you know how to climb?!" Sehun's asked stopping her.
"Don't worry...I know climbing...just good and wait outside of the door. I will find the spare key." Cara said smiling awkwardly.

"Let me climb first..." Sehun said putting his left leg on the tree trunk while putting pressure on right leg.
"Hey....careful..." as soon as the voice escaped Cara's mouth... .....

#____________BAMMM____________#