Chapter 8

WHISPERS OF HEART

When you are listening to somebody, completely, attentively, then you are listening not only to the words, but also to the feeling of what is being conveyed, to the whole of it, not part of it. Because words are often thought and arranged before speaking. But when you learn the art of listening without ears and watching without eyes...that's where you learn the art of love.

The whispering breeze pants on the leaves, and dies upon the trees before the whispers become words still they communicate. They decode the whispers into poems and music for eachother and understand eachother.

Wind has the power to blow down several leaves in one go and the speed possess by wind is hammpered with every strike it made with leave. They love each other and linger into eachother's embrance till death unites them.

All about nature is love. The tenderness of love. The spark of love. The warmth of love and chilling touch of love. The whispers of love.


Gentle breeze brushing against Cara's left hand was giving her a slight cold feeling which was balanced by the wramth she was feeling in her right due to Sehun's smile. His smile that carried a magical fragrance which seem to sooth the surroundings. Cara was never fond of shopping. She was feeling exhustaed just a moment ago. She did not know why her body was feeling so relaxed now.

Their car left the busy town behind as they were heading towards Suho's . Cara's face automatically formed into soft smile thinking about Sehun’s excitement. Now she knew a small way to make Sehun happy.

Sehun means 'the one who serves the world meritoriously.' She thought how this name fitted him perfectly. Even when shopping he thought of others only. She wonder how can someone can be so lucky to have him in their life. She still can't believe she already have this person in her life.

She slid her hand inside her hand baggage taking out a small velvet box. Holding it in her hand she hesitated first. It was may be her first choosen gift for Sehun if you don't consider the one which were choosen by others in her marrige. She was not sure if it was appropriate one. Okay she was over thinking. Holding her breath she extended her hand near the steering wheel. Sehun gave a confused look.

"Umm. ..it's for you." Cara said looking towards the box.
"For me! ?" Sehun asked with eyes glued on Cara like he was unsure of what he heard. He parked the car beside and hold the box in his hand. He did not know what else can make him more happy than shopping and here was the answer. No not the gift. But everything related to the person beside him.
"Open it." Cara said little nervous about his reaction. Although she knew he already was liking it. She was unable to understand how can a person became happy over small things. But who was she kidding. Was not she like that!?
Sehun hold the gift box in left hand and slowly opened it by the spare hand carefully like he would hurt the box otherwise.
His eyes look at the colour and instantly his lips curved even more if it was possible.


"Red is my fevorite." Cara added sheepishly.

"Its became my fevorite a moment ago too." Sehun added looking at Cara.

He wondered if Cara knew what gifting a Tie symbolises.

'It symbolises that you are serious and committed for a start. you want a future with your man and can see yourself in a committed relationship with him.'

No No he can't misinterprete it. Although Cara's eyes gives him hope at times but he is not going to put too much high hopes. All he wanted was to enjoy the little moments they were sharing whether it's a small walk on beach or a beautiful gift. He was with her and that's all matter for him.



The car came to halt infront of a small gate. The house was far from the town and surrounded by greens. It looked beautiful.


The door was open just in second bell by Grace.
"Happy birthday to me." Grace said dramatically.
"It's not your birthday unnie." Cara said pinching her nose.
"Ah... I don't think people come to pay visit at 12 am for any other reason." Grace said looking towards Sehun.
"Its not 12 yet." Sehun whined.

"We still have 16 minutes." Suho said with a smirk on his face.
"I was giving you alone time with my sister." Sehun commented with a chuckle.
"I thought you are enjoying your alone time with your wife." Suho said with a small laugh.

"Okie okie...are you not letting us in?" Sehun asked entering.

Cara was never fond of strangers. It's not like she was a complete introvert but yes, she is not much comfortable with them either.

Suho was a really humble person and Cara seem to like his charecter and it ease her uncomfort a little.

"I heard you are joining mom." Suho asked after a few moments.
"Yes brother in law." Cara said unsure of what  else to call.
"Why don't you call me brother only, like hun does." Suho said with a smile.
"Oh..okie." Cara said with another smile.
"Are you happy with it? I mean the job." Suho asked again and cara nodded with a smile.
"How are you...doing hun?" Suho asked with a soft voice.
"I am doing great. Umm..bdw are you staying here alone brother?" Sehun asked sitting next to Suho.
"Mn... I am staying alone." Suho smiled at the concerned voice of Sehun.
"Don't worry it's long now and I am doing fine." Suho smiled putting hand on his arm.
"Everything will be fine okie!" Sehun said holding his left hand and right hand was already holding Grace's.
"Everything is already better than just fine." Suho said turning his head towards Grace's direction.
Cara could see tears forming on Grace's eyes. But she beautifully hide that.
Cara knew Grace for barely 4 months now but she has found a sister in her. She knew she deserves all the happiness. More importantly she knew how she might felt for years now and Cara can't be more happy to see the same intensity of love in Suho for Grace.
"Bdw I still have not gave you your wedding gift!" Suho said making the atmosphere little light.
"Oh...God I forgot too... we brought something for you two." Sehun said standing up. He literally ran towards the door.


"Where is it Cara?" Sehun asked with a sad face "I could not find it in car." After closing the main door.
"Cause it's in my purse." Cara said with a smile.
"Why did not you tell me?" Sehun asked with a sigh. "Umm..you just went out without letting me say something." Cara said handing the box to Sehun. The other couple could not control their laugh.

"Unnie...bro... it's a small gift from us." Sehun said holding the box with Cara.
"Open it..." Cara said with a smile.

"Its beautiful." Grace's eyes soft and her lips formed into a smile. She gave it to Suho who touched it through his fingers and automatically his corner of lips lifted up.
"Is it a couple bracelet?" Suho asked with that smile.

"Mn." Sehun hummed. Suho hold Grace's hand and slipped it into her hand and Grace did the same.

A smile creeped on Cara's face as she saw the couple infront of her has freezed.
"Too much PDA..." Sehun chuckled gaining a 'you seriously needed to destroy their moment's look from Cara.
 
"Although it should be other way around but still thank you hunnie...and Cara... actually thank you both..again.. hun and cara... for..
...for giving me my life line back." Suho side hugged Grcae who snuggle towards the man like a little kitten.

"You two look great together." Cara could not help but say.

"Although I can't see you both; but I already know you are the one for our hun... who was already in lov.... ....." Suho could not complete the line as the shy Sehun pressed his hand in a begging manner to not embarrass him.

"Should we eat? It's already late." Sehun asked before Suho could finish his line.

"All thanks to you. Let's go.... " Grace mocked before holding Suho's hand to assist him towards the dining area.

"They look so good together." Cara said looking towards Sehun.
"She looks happy. That's all I wanted. These past years it hurted so much to see her miserable." Sehun said with a hint of sadness in his voice.
"Don't be sad. Everything is okay now." Cara assured him touching his wrist. She could not see the sadness near him, it started hurting her.
Sehun’s eyes glued on the area where her hand was just now.

"Come over." Grace yelled. Cara could not believe this was the person who barely talked before few days. She was feeling so happy for her and she wonder if really love can change so much.

She was not sure what to name the bond between her and sehun properly. But his company was changing her. She was more positive now. She began to hope now. Her fears were not that scary now. And yes she was happy now.

"Wahhh... so many dishes??!!" Sehun's voice broke Cara's thoughts. She looked at the table to find a number of dishes who looked absolutely delicious.

"Here... this is specifically for you. It's Suho's one of the secret recipe." Grace put a plate of sweet sour fish infront of Cara.
Cara took a little piece of it to put inside . "It's delicious...um..Brother." Cara said a little louder than she does.

"Grace made it. I just lend her help." Suho said smiling at the complement.

"Why don't you eat more. Did you really liked it?" Grace said looking towards the fish piece  which was still unbroken.

"Don't you like fish Cara?" Suho asked.
"I thought you liked fish." Grace added.

"I like fish...it's ....just.." Cara could not say she just looked towards ground. She was embarrassed. Back in her home her mom always used to separate fish bone for her. She remembered how his dad once did that for her too. She did has very few special moments with her dad and she remember every details of it.

She brushed her thoughts aside to continue eating. As she glanced towards her plate she found the fish flesh separated from bone there. She looked towards Grace to see a soft smile on her face. She could not bring herself to look towards Sehun she knew she was blushing. Sehun was making her feel so special that she was finding it hard to react. She was always bad at reacting towards the good things.

"Eat more...." Sehun said putting more food on Cara's plate who barely ate something...may be because she was shy😉...

"I can't eat so much..." Cara said with pleading eyes.
"Uh. .uhh.. no PDA...no PDA" Grace commented worsening Cara's condition.
.
.
.
.

"You go sit with brother... let me do it... you Already made food and I will feel bad if I won't help in washing plates Atleast." Cara said pushing Grace towards Suho... who was sitting on the couch with Sehun.

"Go now....." Cara added.


"Let me help you..." Sehun said from behind.
"Oh...my... you scared me." Cara said with a sigh.
"Oh..sorry... let me do it..." Sehun insisted.
"Don't worry u am almost finished... you go sit over there." Cara said looking towards the hall.

"Okie...I AM sitting here..." Sehun added jumping on the kitchen slab.

"Bdw...little one...." Sehun said as cara put the plates inside the cabinet.
"Mn..." Cara hummed but why does 'little one' sounds so cute today... it's not first time..he called right...

"About that gift...." Sehun smiled and jumped down to stand few feet apart from Cara. He bend down to reach Cara's ear "I loved it..." Sehun whispered making Cara froze for a moment.
"We should go home." Cara's voice barely reach her own ears. Something inside Sehun was so satisfied to see Cara like this. He wanted to see this shy Cara more often.

"Umm.." his rational part of mind hummed.

Opening the glass door of kitchen the couple froze to see the couple in the hall kissing eachother.
"Un..... .." Sehun's words could not come out as Cara's hand closed his mouth.
"Why must you ruin their moment." Cara said pulling him inside the kitchen. 

Her hand still on Sehun's mouth covering it and Sehun's eyes seem to lost in some other universe. Cara realised the awkward position they were in and instantly remove her hand. Sehun seem to come back too.
"It's fun teasing them." Sehun said with twinkling eyes.
"Its not fun at all..." Cara argued back.
"No. . No. . It's really fun to see their red face." Sehun smirked.
"You won't know until your moment is ru. ..." Cara said in a flow but died already thousands times for just what she did.

"My... moment...umm..." Sehun was dangerously close.

"Continue rest part in your room guys...." Grace said in a perfect teasing tone. Cara will make sure to thank Grace later. And Sehun learned his lesson for sure about not ruining moments. Sehun knew this rest part is gonna stay unfinished.

"Be more responsibe... you went with two ladies. Don't be childish from next time...see what time is it and not to mention the the number of bags." Mrs Oh was scolding Sehun who was standing like a puppy listening to her words with heads down. Both Cara and Grace thank god for the excessive shopping habit of Sehun which helped them as an excuse. Their heads are safe for now.

"Mom...." Sehun went to hug his mother with a pout Cara's heart almost stopped beating. "What..." Mrs Oh was trying to keep her stoic face. Her struggle for not smiling was visible.
"Mommy...." Sehun looked towards her with the cutest puppy eyes.
"Are you 5 or something?" Mrs Oh finally smiled.
"Hmm hmm" Sehun nodded positively.
"Go rest... you two have to train tomorrow morning." Mrs Oh said kissing Sehun's temple.

After showering Cara did not feel sleepy so she reached her phone and tap on the group chat on hangouts. Her fevorite group chat.

"Blue..."
"Red..."
"No purple with look better than them ."

"Don't purple everything you baboon." Cara texted as the saw the different suggestions for the colour of the tie. She sent the pic of blue and red tie and asked them suggestion who were not online then.

"I already gave this red one." Cara texted to which claire sent a thumps up emoji.
"Yeah my choice....XDD" claire texted.
"Yes the red looks good too. Good job baby" Arya texted with a smilie.

"Wait WAITTTTTTTT. .... YOU GIFTED TIE TO SOMEONE...." Misti send a "😨" emoji.

"Hmm...is it any inappropriate gift?" Cara asked because she had no idea what that means.
"You did not Google what is the meaning of it????" Claire asked.
"First tell whom did you gift that?" Misti asked.
"Sehun." Cara texted with a small hesitation.
"Perfect."
"Perfect."
"Perfect."

Three of them texted in unison.

"Congratulations Rhino...." Misti said with three purple hearts.

"Make sure to tell us what happens tonight..." Claire sent a wink emoji.

"What does that mean..?.." Cara asked getting more nervous.
"Tie is a perfect gift... good job...I did not expect you to umm...ummm" Misti added and Cara died.
"Good luck with get tied rhino... you finally developed your horns..." Claire was the one to text this time.
"HELPPPPPPPP me Arya...." Cara sent few crying emojis.
"Good luck...and count me out of this @______@" arya texted this time.
"Urghhhh I hate you guys....." Cara texted before turning off data...

"Feeling is mutual."
"Feeling is mutual."
"Feeling is mutual."

Three msged pop out which Cara decided to ignore.

What if Sehun thinks same as those three... it's gonna ruin every thing... what if.....urrgghhh noooo. ...
She looked towards the bathroom door which just clicked open. She wanted to took her eyes off instantly but she was stuck... what is it????????

Why Sehun wrapped himself in a towel!!! Why!!!
Water dripping from his upper body and his face looked like dripped in desire. He move towards Cara whose heart was now beating more  loudly than it ever did. Sehun kneeled in front of Cara on the bed and began to move closer... Cara's eyes automatically shut down and she could feel Sehun was dangerously close to her.
"Stopppp...." Cara almost yelled.
"Little one..." a concerned voice from the bathroom door fell on Cara's ear. 


"Are you okay?" The same voice asked again coming towards Cara's direction dressed in appropriate clothes to Cara's relief.
Wait.... was she hallucinating?  Of course she was... ohh god what is wrong with her?
"Little one..." Sehun called holding Cara's hand, his face concerned and eyes worried.
"Yes I am okay... just a little tired." Cara said smiling awkwardly.
"Hmm..it's so late. You should rest." Sehun said getting up and going towards his side of bed. A little hint of disappointment hit Cara as Sehun left her hand.

It was true Cara was so much tired but she could not sleep. She was lying there without moving her limbs. She knew Sehun was tired too and he needed sleep. Little did she knew Sehun was not asleep either.

"Little one..." Sehun called softly. The softness in his voice seem to froze Cara.
"You must be asleep right..." Sehun's voice seem to come closer. Just then when Cara decided to open her eyes. She felt Sehun's finger touch her cheek.
"You are so beautiful." The voice became huskier. "Have a good night... My little one..." Sehun said before brushing his lips on her closed eyes.

"Good night Sehun..." Cara said still with closed eyes leaving a dumbfounded Sehun behind.