FOURTEEN

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝It's like a dream...❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

Sehun and Ayla rushed into the children emergency of Seoul National Hospital. As soon as Sehun received the call from an unknown number, they quickly made their way down to the hospital. 

"I'm sorry! I am looking for a little girl around 3 years old name Oh Ara?" Sehun gushed out at the nurse that was at the counter.

"She is in the general ward. Level 3 on your right, Sir." She pointed out.

Ayla tightened her grip on Sehun's hand. She was nervous and scared to know what happened to her daughter. As soon as they reached the general ward at level 3, Sehun noticed a familiar figure standing outside one of the room with his head hung low. He recognised that man anywhere.

Without giving a notice, Sehun lurched forward and his fist was fast to swing towards the said man. The taller man was fuming. Ayla was momentarily stunned at the sudden exchange between the two men. She held out her hand towards Sehun and grabbed him. Baekhyun who had followed them quickly held the latter before any fight could happen.

"What is wrong with you?" Sehun spatted at the man who still kept his head hung low.

Jung Woon knew better than to say anything in this situation. Sehun had all his rights as a father to be angry. If it was him, he would be too.

"I helped your brother when he had nothing! All he could repay me is by kidnapping my daughter?" His low voice echoed through the empty hallway.

Jung Woon sighed. This was what he meant. 5 years ago when Dong Woon was having trouble with his so-called business, Sehun came and helped them both. He sent Jung Woon back to school and brought Dong Woon as operation manager in one of his companies as they were afterall cousins. But Jung Woon was aware that Dong Woon always felt belittled and held a good amount of grudge towards Sehun who was way successful at his age.

Then came Ayla whom he tried to woe but failed. When he thought he could create a ruckus, Sehun came and saved her. Dong Woon was humiliated to know the company he was working in actually was meant for Ayla all these while. 

"I'm sorry hyung!" Jung Woon apologised.

Baekhyun held onto Sehun, "Hun, you know he is not wrong. It is his brother who did all these." he continued reasoning with the fuming Sehun.

"Yes, it is not his fault. Don't take it out on him, oppa." Ayla continued as she helped Jung Woon to stand up.

Sehun shut his eyes tight, hoping he could calm down before speaking again. Deep in his heart, he knew Jung Woon was a good boy but it had always been Dong Woon that troubled him. If it was not for their mother's pleas to help Dong Woon, he would have left the said man alone. 

"Where is my daughter?" Sehun questioned with his usual icy tone.

Jung Woon pointed to the door on the left. Ara was alright. She had a few scratches but other than that, Jung Woon had manage to sneak her out on time before she fainted due to the lack of food and water given. 

Sehun inhale deeply before turning sharply towards the younger male. He had enough of this nonsense and was not afraid to put Dong Woon behind bars.

"I've called the police, h-hyung." Jung Woon mumbled softly before looking up to Sehun, "Dong Woon is currently being investigated by the police for kidnapping and some other crim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter