FIFTEEN

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝You're beautiful...❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

Sehun stood at the altar nervously as he busied himself adjusting his blazer over and over again. He was trembling and the man knew his friends could see it from where they were standing. Definitely, he will be teased to no end.

Kai chuckled softly as he nudged Sehun to stop shaking, "Dude, chill!" he whispered as Sehun turned with a nervous smile.

Sehun looked at the guests that were streaming into the chapel and felt his adrenaline bursting through his vein. For the past few weeks, the man could only dream of this day and now that it finally arrived, he was breaking down like an old car. 

"Sehun," Chanyeol nudged him as Sehun snapped towards the older man, "You ready buddy?" Chanyeol smirked as Sehun felt his palms sweating.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered as the seven best men chuckled.

Without much words, a beautiful melody started echoing through the chapel as Sehun continued to stand at the altar - waiting for his bride to enter through the door behind them.

His glistening eyes roamed all over the room till it landed directly towards the doors that finally opened. Sehun's jaws dropped as soon as his eyes noticed Ayla who was donning a beautiful soft pink princess cut wedding dress. His eyes roamed up to her face that was lit with the most beautiful smile he ever saw as her honey-brown orbs glistened with happiness. Ayla's hair was let down with its curls flowing naturally on her shoulders. The long veil covering her pretty face made the sun reflecting on her as if she was shining brightly. 

Oh Sehun was madly in love.

Ayla held onto Mr Kim's hand as she walked in perfect harmony with the music that was playing in the background. She was enticing him as her attention was solely focused on Sehun.

Sehun stepped down a few steps as he waited for Mr Kim to pass Ayla's hand for him. He watched as Mr Kim wiped a tear away from the corner of his eyes. The father smiled proudly at his daughter before leaving a small kiss on her forehead and looking up to Sehun who was patiently waiting for them.

"Sehun, please take care of Ayla." he croaked as Sehun smiled with a small nod.

With that, Ayla's hand was given to Sehun who held on ever so gently. He could feel her hand trembling and Sehun gave her a little squeeze before leading their way up the steps.

"Will you take Kim Ayla as your lawfully wife? Promising to care for her?" Suho was facilitating the wedding asked as Sehun smiled.

"I do..." His smiled never left.

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢

Ayla whimpered as Taeyeon fixed her veil for the second time. She was shivering in anxiety as Riann laughed at her younger sister. She had been there and knew exactly how nervewrecking it was before the wedding itself.

"Can you stop moving, Ayla!" Taeyeon smacked the younger girl's back as she tried for the third time to fix Ayla's veil onto her haiir.

Ayla pouted as she kept herself still for Taeyeon to work her magic. After what seemed eternity, Taeyeon was final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter