THIRTEEN

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝It's like a dream...❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

"Mr Oh!" Sehun's head turned hastily at the voice that called out to him.

His heart sank as his eyes landed on Ayla that was in a true mess. Her make up was in a mess and her body was limped next to Sarah. As soon as he heard that Ara disappeared, Sehun called up Sarah and asked her to bring Ayla back to the apartment. He also called up their parents and friends to accompany them. 

Ayla looked up and her eyes matched Sehun's dark orbs. With all her might, she ran into his arms, hoping he could give her strength at this point. Her daughter was missing.

No.

Their daughter was missing!

"I am so sorry!" Ayla apologied in between her sobs as Sehun brought her to the sofa where his mother and future mother-in-law were sitting at. 

He held Ayla closed in his embrace. His own tears were threatening to spill as he continued to the latter's back softly. Her tears were wetting his shirt but that was his last concern. His main priority was that their daughter to be found. She need to be found.

I'll kill the person that took her if I need too. He thought.

Suho walked into the apartment with Kyungsoo. Their face showed disappointment as they tried their best to go every single shops in the neighbourhood in case anybody saw Ara. They carefully plopped themselves at the bar stools. The room was quiet with occassional sniffles from the women in the room. The men were trying their means and ways to get information but almost was to no avail.

"What happened, baby?" Sehun asked gently once his fiancé was calmer.

"Hi Mrs Oh!" Ara's form teacher sounded surprise as she saw the woman walking towards her that were dismissing the next class.

Ayla smiled, "I'm here to pick Ara up. Sorry that I was late." she bowed as the lady in front of her frowned.

"Ara?" she questioned as Ayla's smiled faltered a bit.

Ayla nodded hesitantly. Why was the teacher seem surprised that she was there?

"B-but" the lady stuttered before pointing towards a black car that sped off the school's carpark, "your driver picked her up already!" she continued.

Ayla felt her heart sinking at that words. How could that be?

"How is that possible? Mrs Oh's driver is in the car right now. That car is not ours!" Sarah interrupted - furious as she noticed the teacher's expression was getting pale.

Ayla turned her head towards the car that was leaving the compound. Without hesitating, she sprinted towards the car, hoping that she could catch up before whoever it was took Ara away.

"ARA!" She screamed before falling to the ground.

"I'm sorry Mr Oh," Sarah hung her head low, "I tried to catch the car plate but it was blurry." she truly apologised for her negligence.

Sehun weakly shook his head. He knew better than to blame it on anyone. Sarah was a great assistant and this was beyond her jobscope too. It was not Ayla's fault either. Someone must had watch them closely to know which kid to pick.

"Sehun," Xiu Min walked in hurriedly with Chanyeol trailing behind him, "we got the car plate that was at the school!" he raised a printed paper with a screenshot of the car's back. 

3144

Mr Park furrowed his brows as the car seemed to be familiar. He saw that car before. He racked his brain as he tried to remember where he had seen the car before.

"It is Mr Son's car!" he broke the silence as he stared directly at Sehun in confidence.

Yes! He saw the car and recognised the number because previously Mr Son had ever followed Ayla before and he was the one who took a picture of the car and spoke up to the said young chap before he stopped and spread the rumors around in an attempt of revenge.

Mr Park fished out his phone and quickly open the same picture of the plate number. He took wide stride towards Sehun and Ayla that were still sitting on the sofa and showed them the picture he had taken previously.

"It is the same!" Sehun spatted.

"Yes," Mr Park nodded, "There was once he had followed Miss Ayla for a week or so before I realised that. I took a picture of his car plate secretly and the next day when I saw him waiting outside Ara's kindergarten, I had threatened to report him to the police if he disturbs Miss Ayla and Ara again." he explained.

"He never tried anything funny from there but he did spread th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter