BONUS CHAPTER

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun groaned as his hands roamed at the empty spot next to him. The man’s eyes fluttered opened when he heard from the bathroom. Throwing the comfortable duvet aside, Sehun made his way towards the lit bathroom. Opening the ajar door wider, Sehun watched as Ayla sat lifelessly in the middle of the bathroom. It was the second night in the row that the woman spent in the bathroom. 

“Love, are you alright?” Sehun’s raspy voice echoed through the bathroom as Ayla raised her head weakly.

She nodded her head faintly as she suppressed the urge to throw up again. Ayla had been having trouble the whole day as her body felt weirdly heavy and she had been having the urge to throw up. Quietly, Sehun squatted next to his wife and gently rubbed the younger woman’s back. Ayla sighed softly and leaned her head against Sehun’s thighs. She was exhausted.

Sehun pushed away some strayed pieces of hair from Ayla’s face, “Do you want to see the doctor tomorrow?” he asked as Ayla shook her head softly.

“I can’t,” she started as her tired eyes matched Sehun’s concern ones, “I have a meeting with Fany unnie tomorrow.”

Sehun nodded his head reluctantly as he knew that there was no point of forcing Ayla. He let her rest for a few seconds as he continued rubbing her back. Even, the almighty Oh Sehun felt helpless at the moment seeing his usually strong wife looking pale and weak.

“Do you want me to carry you back to the bed, love?” Sehun probed gently as Ayla managed another weak nod.

Sehun carefully placed one arm under Ayla’s legs and the other supporting her back as Ayla’s arms wrapped around Sehun’s neck. Her head gently resting on Sehun’s shoulder as the latter carefully maneuvered his way out of the bathroom. Sehun placed Ayla lightly on the bed before pulling up the duvet for her.

“Take a rest, love.” He whispered as Sehun left a lingering kiss on the woman’s forehead.

Ayla’s eyes fluttered close as she slowly went back to dreamland – tired from the whole throwing up earlier on. Sehun smiled before going to the other side of the bed. He slowly pulled Ayla into his warm embrace and she snuggled into his arms before rambling incoherently. Sehun chuckled softly before closing his eyes too. 

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢

“Miss Ayla?” Sarah, who was standing at the entrance of Ayla's office, looked down towards the latter with a worried expression. 

Ayla slightly opened her eyes as she met eyes with Sarah. Managing a small nod, Ayla went back to her short nap. She was feeling worse and her body was aching. Sarah came up to her employer of 6 years with a hot tea that she had requested before placing it on the small coffee table.

“Would you like me to cancel all your meetings for you?” Sarah asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

Ayla glanced at her watch. It was close to 3.00 pm and Ara would be done with her extra class so probably it would be better if she cancelled the second half of her meetings and fetched Ara before returning home to rest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter