EIGHT

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝How can you think that I could love a break up?❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

"I actually met Ayla before," Xiu Min started as everyone, including Sehun, listened.

His eyes met with Sehun wanting assurance that he could continue his story that he had kept away from them. Sehun nodded weakly as Xiu Min continued.

"She is the Vice President of Magnetic Moon Events and Co in Seoul," Xiu Min spoke softly before sipping his warm tea, "I found out that she was actually working with Tiffany Hwang, my girlfriend." he continued sheepishly as he had to announce he had a girlfriend in such tense situation. 

Chanyeol stared at him hard, "You have a girlfriend and never thought of telling us?" he questioned - truly hurt that Xiu Min kept such an important detail away.

Kai rolled his eyes before hitting the latter hard on the back, "Can you just listen to hyung first!" he replied.

"Well, now I am telling you, right?" Xiu Min chuckled softly, "Anyway, I found out awhile ago when I visited Tiffany at New York. I saw Ayla in her office and thought I was wrong and when I asked Fany if that was Ayla, she told me it was her. Fany said Ayla agreed to follow her to LA 2 years prior to that when she found out she was pregnant..." he looked up at Sehun that was listening attentively, "with your baby, Sehun."

The younger male looked at him with a knowing look. He calculated the months and it matched the timeline of last they were together. That was how he guessed the little girl could be his from the beginning. Sehun ran his fingers through his now messy hair with a small soft escaping his pink lips. What now? He thought sadly.

"Anyway, I told her that I know you and she came out with such elaborated plan to make Ayla return to Seoul by hook or by crook to face you. That was how she ended up here now. I wanted to tell you Sehun but I thought if I leave it for awhile, you guys would bump into each other on your own. I swear I did not plan to have you find out she was back from Ahjumma. Let alone know you have a kid, bro." Xiu Min explained - he felt responsible that Sehun was miserable all these while when he could have told the younger male that he found Ayla.

Sehun shook his head weakly, "No hyung. It is not your fault either. It just happened that way." he reasoned as he sipped his now cold tea.

If Ayla wanted to avoid him for now, he should let her be... 

Right?

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢

Ayla sighed. Recently, the news that she had a child was running like a wildfire in the office and among her clients. She was frustrated over the fact that Korean still felt it was tabboo for unwed woman to have a child on her own. 

I am not even disturbing their lives. She mentally rolled her eyes. 

"Miss Ayla," Sarah knocked lightly on Ayla's glass door before entering the room.

Exhaustion was written all over her face and her assistant could not help but pitied Ayla. She was the nicest boss Sarah ever had and to see the other staff in Magnetic Moon spread untrue rumors about Ayla, she was livid. None of the accu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter