TWELVE

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝It's like a dream...❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

Sehun took a small glance towards the two figures that were sleeping on his massive king size bed. It had been two months since he had the meeting with Ara and Ayla reunited with her family. Just as what Ayla guessed, the little girl was more than happy to welcome Sehun in her life without even asking where he had been previously. He remembered a saying that Baekhyun had said when he first had his baby. 

"Children are pure, Sehun-ah. They won't question what we do but they will follow us. So we have to be our best for them to be their best." Baekhyun had advised him.

The older male sighed in pure bliss before walking out of his bedroom towards the kitchen. His grey towel was nicely hung around his neck as he figured what he could cook for his princesses. Oh Sehun could be great in everything except cooking. But still, he wanted to try cooking for his loves. He rummaged through the drawers and cabinets for cooking utensils. His brows furrowed in concentration as he tried to be as quiet as he could - not wanting to wake any of his girls that were sleeping in the room.

"What are you doing so early in the kitchen?" The raspy voice caught him offguard as he turned sheepishly at Ayla who was standing by the kitchen island.

He raised his hand up towards the cape of his neck and awkwardly scratch while a boyish grin lit his face. Sehun felt slightly embarrassed that he was caught redhanded looking through his kitchen as if it was not his to begin with. Ayla quietly walked over to where he was standing and looked around before a small laugh escaped her lips. There were kimchi and basically that was all he had over the counter. 

"Are you trying to cook, oppa?" she asked amazed that the mighty Oh Sehun even tried attempting to cook.

Sehun was always a neutral cook. He may create decent dishes but the process either took so long or he messed the whole kitchen up. He laughed sheepishly. Well, he was not amazing in cooking to say least.

He nodded his head gently, "Yeah, I woke up slightly earlier and thought I wanted to cook something for my princesses." he admitted as Ayla beamed.

"It's okay, oppa. I will cook. You can go back to bed with Ara since it is only 6 am." she spoke softly as her hands started to pull out pots and pans that Sehun was never aware existed in his kitchen.

"I'll stay with you. I've always like watching you cook since we were younger." He confessed as Ayla laughed.

It was true. He had the habit to watch her cook whenever they were together even if he had to bring his laptop and books to study in the kitchen with her. Same as it was now, he had went into his home office and brought out his Ipad, work papers and reading glasses. Ayla stole a glance at the man sitting at the kitchen island with papers scattered around the island top. Her eyes wandered from the papers that was in his grasp towards his lips before finally landing to his scrunched up nose. It must be a serious report that he was reading if Sehun had his nose scrunched.

She let a small smile out before returning to cooking. How could her life be so perfect? Just 3 years ago, she ran away while hiding her secret, afraid that Sehun would reject her. 3 years forward, there she was standing in his kitchen cooking for him and their daugher breakfast before leaving for work. Patience do have its benefits, she thought quietly in her mind.

"Are you done, oppa?" Ayla called out to Sehun who was still busy vetting through the report he had received yesterday while she busied herself preparing the dining table for their breakfast. 

Sehun looked up from his Ipad and a soft grin appeared. The table was full with food. Ayla had made bibimpap and kimchi stew. The younger woman had also reheated the side dishes that his mother had kept neatly in his refridgerator. The older man put aside his Ipad and the papers that he was holding before swiftly walking up to Ayla who was still busy taking out utensils for them to eat with. With a gentle touch, Sehun wrapped his arms around Ayla's petite waist as Ayla smiled.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance to feel this happy," His voice was soft but enough for Ayla to hear.

She looked up, matching his loving gaze, "Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life again." Ayla replied softly.

A small kiss landed on her forehead before Sehun pulled away. It was already 7.00 am and he had an early meeting at 10.00 am today so he better change out of his home clothes and dig into the breakfast prepared by Ayla fast. The two lovers walked into Sehun's master bedroom that they shared together now and Sehun quickly slipped into the walk-in wardrobe to change out while Ayla made her way tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter