ELEVEN

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Give me a chance to love you right...❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

Ayla stared at the sleeping man next to her in disbelief. It was only yeterday they were battling it out under the rain in her sister's front porch and today she woke up with him next to her. Ayla quietly and softly ran her fingers across Sehun's bare shoulder. She traced his shoulder up to his neck and slowly travelling to his lips, afraid that he would disappear if she was loud. Sehun stirred in his sleep but his eyes were still shut as he reached towards Ayla and carefully pulled her closer in his embrace - slowly inhaling her vanilla-ish scent. He, alike Ayla, was afraid the latter would disappear if he opened his eyes. 

It felt like a dream, they both thought. 

"Good morning..." Sehun low and sleepy voice sent a tingle down Ayla's spine.

Ayla smiled in bliss before pecking Sehun's nose lightly - still afraid he would disappear if she was any rougher. She replayed the scene yesterday again in her head as she watched Sehun slowly fluttering his eyes opened.

"How?" That was all that left her lips as Sehun pulled away from the hug. 

They were both drenched in the rain and Ayla was too embarrassed to return to Riann's house despite still being in her front porch. Sehun quietly picked up her bag before holding her hand delicately like she was a porcelain glass that could easily break if he used any force. The walk to Sehun's car was fill with silent and same went to the trip back to Sehun's luxury apartment.

He led her straight to his ensuite master bathroom. Sehun reminded her to take a shower and left a pair of his boxer shorts and black t-shirt for her to change into before silently leaving the bathroom and retreating into the guest room's bathroom with a pair of clean clothes in his hands. 

After she had finished taking a shower, Ayla took out her phone from Sehun's wet blazer. Thankfully, her phone was still working and she gave Sarah a call again. Her assistant must be worried about her as she left without any notes.

"Hi Sarah," she whispered as soon as Sarah picked the call up.

"Miss Ayla! Where are you?" As she guessed, Sarah's voice was full of panic.

Ayla looked out the beautiful view of the lit Hangang bridge from Sehun's master bedroom's glass windows as she talked for a little with Sarah, ensuring her that she was safe and would not be able to come home. Ayla needed to find out everything even it meant having to stay the whole night with Sehun.

"Alright, Miss Ayla. I will pack my bag and run over to your apartment soon. I'll get Mr Park to drive me over. Do not worry about Ara." Sarah finally relaxed before ending the call.

Sehun who had been done with his shower for a while, stood by the door of his bedroom - admiring the woman that was standing in front of him with his clothes on. How could he thought they would not work out before? He could see how perfect it was with her in his home and if he had met his daughter, it will be even more perfect. 

"Its' rude to stare," Ayla softly spoke as she noticed Sehun in all his glory was staring at her for the past 20 minutes or so.

Sehun gulped as he finally entering the room, not forgetting to close the door behind him. He knew he needed to clarify everything for Ayla. They had so much to talk about.

"I'm sorry for not being there when you were pregnant with Ara," Sehun started as he felt dejected at his stupidity.

Ayla looked up at Sehun who was now staring at the same view as she was earlier. Her mind played plenty of scenarios earlier but hearing Ara's name leaving the said man was not a part of any scenarios. She recalled if she had accidentally slipped Ara's name but she knew that she had not.

Her stare turned to a curious one as she spoke up asking how Sehun knew about Ara and her being pregnant. Sehun softly sigh before turning and leaning against the glass window. His shoulder slumped as his tears stung his eyes. He was a man and the last time he cried was when he was 10 and his dog died but here he was crying over guilt that he had not known about Ara sooner.

"The Ahjumma at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter