TEN

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝I can't give up on us solely because of love and experience...❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

"Can you please tell me where are you bringing me?" Ayla finally burst into a fit as she noticed Sehun going towards south of Seoul. 

The man continued silently driving as they passed over the highway. Ayla could only groaned in response and leaned further into the comfortable seat of Sehun's car. There she was, a 27-year-old successful woman and a mother to a cute toddler, being dragged out of the office like she was the toddler instead by her so-called first love. She gave up asking the stubborn man next to her and decided to let the entire ride to wherever it was a silent one. 

As soon as they entered a black steel gate and a beautiful house was seen, Ayla's heart sank deeper. Sehun probably wanted to bring her to see Riann, his wife, definitely. This must be their home, Ayla thought as a gush of sadness overcame.

"Come on," Sehun said as soon as he stopped the car right at the front of a long staircase towards the main door. 

Ayla sat still - silently protesting towards Sehun. She knew it was childish and as an adult she should not be doing such things but when it was Sehun, Ayla could not help but to do such things. No, I am not going down from this car. She persuaded herself in her mind.

Sehun shut his eyes and took another deep breathe. The Ayla now was so much stubborn than before. He was losing patience as there were people waiting to meet her. 

"Seriously, do you want oppa to carry you?" Sehun seriously asked as he pressed harder on the word oppa.

Ayla hastily unbuckled the seatbelt before Sehun could even move and in a blink of an eye, she was already out of the car. Sehun chuckled softly to himself. Still afraid to be carried, he mentally noted. The older man walked in front of Ayla - leading her the way towards the big and grand doors of the mansion. Ayla frowned as the mansion looked nothing like what Sehun would wanted as a home. It was too victorian for his liking. 

Whose house could it be? Ayla was starting to be curious. 

"Coming!" They heard a familiar voice ringing as soon as Sehun rang the doorbell. 

As the door opened, came out a woman who quickly embraced Sehun. Ayla frowned. That woman was her own sister Kim Riann. How could she forgot? 

"I brough you someone," Sehun smiled a sincere smile as Riann furrowed her brows in curiosity, "Ayla." he continued in softer voice as if he was afraid that Ayla would disappear if he screamed.

Riann's honey-brown orbs widened in shock before her eyes sat on Ayla who fidgeted in the spot. Tears welled up in both eyes. It had been a cold 3 years since Ayla left. Riann had miss her younger sister more than words could describe. On Ayla part, she had endured many things alone without her sister's support and to see her happily married with Sehun was oddly painful but satisfying. Her sacrificed were worth it.

"Where have you been, Ayla?" Riann cried as she pulled Ayla into a deep embrace.

Her sister's familiar scent made the younger woman cried harder. She missed this. But how could she ever face Riann knowing that she had once betrayed the latter?

"Babe! Who is it at the door? It is raining, let them in, babe!" Another familiar voice echoed as Ayla slowly pulled away from Riann.

She watched in confusion as the owner of the voice appeared behind her sister. A small gasp escaped Ayla's lips as she familiarised the features of the other party that had just came out. 

Ayla turned to Sehun in disbelief, "Baekhyun oppa?" she asked - questioning herself more at what was unfolding right in front of her eyes.

Sehun nodded silently as Baekhyun smile widened at the sight of Ayla. No words could describe how everyone had miss this woman in front of him. Without waiting, he pulled Ayla into warm embrace. Ayla's hands went limped by her side. She was confused and slowly her head was spinning.

"What? How?" She mustered her courage to ask while Riann laughed a hearty laugh. 

Riann took her sister's hand and led her inside the house that she had built a famly with Baekhyun. 

She sat Ayla down at the big leather sofa as the two men settled down in the armchairs opposite them. Ayla had alot of explaining to do and she also had her own explaining to do. 

"Sehun and I," she started while tightening her grip on Ayla's hand, "We did not get married 3 years ago."

Ayla's tears started to form as she turned to Sehun for explanation. 

Sehun cleared his throat, "Riann married Baekhyun hyung on the day we were supposed to get married." he continued as Baekhyun smiled.

"What will happen to this wedding now?" Mrs Oh asked in the midst of the chaos. 

Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter