How Would You Feel?

Songs We're Singing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well look at that, we finally caught up. 

 

Anyway, Chapter 27 (*wink) How Would You Feel?

And so there they were, waiting to see what would come from Taeyeon’s lips at Tiffany’s question. Irene was staring at the two, wondering why her sister had yet to answer the other girl. 

 

“Does anyone else find this increasingly awkward?” Yeri whispered. The other kids nodded as Irene looked over to see her sister swallow nervously. 

 

“I will,” Taeyeon said with a smile, “But only if you’ll marry me today?”

 

“Oh my god,” Yeri shrieked at Joy, “Does this ever go normally?” 

 

“I know why you did this today” Taeyeon explained to a shocked Tiffany, “I know that today is the day where everything tore apart and you wanted to put it back together… but I want you to know that I don’t hold that against you. I want to make this the day that matters the most in a good way. I want today to be the day you stayed with me forever instead of the day you were taken from me… so what do you say? Will you marry me, in like 30 minutes?” 

 

“Of course,” Tiffany said with tears in her eyes. “Any day, anywhere.” 

 

“Well then,” a distanced voice said with glee. Everyone turned to look to see Mama Bae and Papa Kim with wide smiles. “I believe we have a wedding to get to?” 

 

Half of the girls pulled Tiffany away from her fiance and led down a different path than where Taeyeon was headed. Irene looked curiously as Wendy walked over to Taeyeon and hi-fived before the blonde returned to Irene and swept her up in a hug. Irene gave her a curious glance before she was put down on her feet. 

 

“We did it! Taeyeon pulled it off!” Wendy exclaimed. Irene gave her a look of confusion before Wendy’s smile widened. “Taeyeon found out about the proposal and decided that if Tiffany was going to make the effort she wanted too as well. So with some plotting and planning, I helped her pull all of this off!” 

 

“And why wasn’t I told about this?” Irene questioned lifting her brow. 

 

Wendy chuckled and bopped her nose, “Because your sister says I should learn how to pull off romantic gestures like this more often. She showed me the ropes so to speak.” 

 

“Interesting,” Irene said looking around to the decorated area beside the cabin, lights everywhere, snow, chairs, and heaters to make everything a little more bearable. “You did good Love, the place magical.”

 

“Well the snow was nature, but Seul and I did everything else!” Irene rewarded the other girl with a tight hug and a kiss to the cheek. 

 

“You did wonderfully, thank you for putting up with all this crazy. Since like the beginning of our relationship actually, I feel like we had a lot of things unbagged this year.” 

 

“Oh Baby, that was just your family, which is somehow connected to my family… hey since your sister and her wife are besties with my moms does that mean we are related somehow?” 

 

“Not yet,” Yuri’s voice cut from behind them. Irene and Wendy turned to meet Jessica and Yuri’s gaze. Jessica smacked Yuri in response to her tease. “Ow!” Yuri exclaimed with an overdramatic hiss, “You know one of these days I will retaliate!” 

 

“Please,” Jessica said with a scoff, “What’s the worse that you’ll do? Snore me to death?
 

“Just you wait Jessica Jung, you will pay for hurting my super sensitive feelings,” Yuri said with a fake pout. Yoona popped over to the group holding out hot chocolates for Wendy and Irene before gazing at the other two adults. Everyone but Jessica saw the mischief in Yuri’s eyes before she gave Yoona a large charming smile. “Yoong, aren’t you looking rather gorgeous,” Yuri said flirtatiously. 

 

Irene turned to see Wendy look ashamed as she buried her face in her hand in concern. Turning to see Jessica’s reaction she could see why. Wendy’s mother was anything but the usual calm and cool demeanor she had been known for. Her pout was prominent and her eyes glassy as she saw her wife cozy up to their friend. “I don’t think Jessica is reacting the way Yuri intended,” Irene whispered to Wendy quietly. She saw Wendy sigh and nod before pulling Irene closer. 

 

“Jealousy never works the way someone intends.” Irene nodded in agreement as she saw Jessica lower her head and start walking away from Yuri fawning over Yoona. 

 

It took all of four seconds for Yuri to sense Jessica was walking away, and two seconds before she jogged over to her upset wife and gathered Jessica in her arms. Irene almost cooed at the sight until she caught a glimpse of Jessica winking over Yuri’s shoulder at the girls looking at the two. Irene felt drop in surprise before Yoona laughed at the sight of Yuri trying to elicit a smile from a fake mad Jessica. 

 

“Yuri may be flirtatious but Jessica is devious,” Yoona told Wendy and Irene. “She knows that Yuri hates upsetting her more than anything.”

 

Irene saw Wendy turn to Yoona with a curious glance before Yoona squeezed Wendy’s cheeks and bid her farewell. “Does she count as your family or mine?” Wendy asked, rubbing her aching cheeks. 

 

Irene leaned into her, placing a light kiss on the bruising cheek before pulling back. “Mine, she taught cheerleading when I was younger.” 

 

“Oh? Should I thank Yoona for the angry attitude and strawberry smoothie to my head?” Wendy asked with a teasing smile. 

 

Irene scrunched her nose and bit her inner cheek in thought. “I think that one came from the various teen movies that said I had to be mean.” Irene could feel Wendy laugh as she buried herself deeper in the embrace. “Or maybe I just didn’t know how to handle being in love with you and thought you’d read through the lines of my mistakes?” 

 

Wendy pulled back and smiled at Irene, “I’d like to think of them as potential blackmail material I can use to sway you later on.” 

 

“Oh no no,” Irene said with a raised brow,“Your adorable face and blackmail don’t really fit Son.”

 

“We’ll see,” Wendy said with a teasing wink. Irene saw her sway her hips as she walked away from her waving her hand behind her. 

 

“You know,” Taeyeon said from behind her. Irene flipped to see her sister, “There are times where you two do remind me of Tiffany and me.” Irene looked at her sister, dressed to the nines in her white wedding dress and smiled.

 

“Do we?” Irene replies before hugging her sister. 

 

“In the stares,”Taeyeon said as she released the hug, “All moon eyed and stuff. Very early Taeny. Though Tiffany and I had about two years under our belt by the time we were your age… and no smoothies were harmed in our courting.” 

 

“Funny,” Irene muttered at Taeyeon’s comment. The light chuckle her sister produced was enough to entice a smile from her own lips. “I’m happy for you Tae. A bit upset that you asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter