It's time...

I can be loyal

I probably won't be able to update everyday.. I got a test this whole week..

Yesterday I was thinking about updating but got busy studying maths..

This morning I just had my maths test and I got 100%.. Worth studying..

 Oh yeah..!!HORRAY...!!!

Wait..? Am I the only one that is happy..?

Oh..!! Taec Oppa is happy for me too..!! ^^" hahaha.. My ultimate bias..^^" 

_____________________________________________

 

He hold my hands and we walked to his car. He help me with the door and the seatbelt too. He's just too sweet. I looked at him,smiled and said thanks. He just nooded and he put my stuff on the back. He got in and we drove off to our restaurant. Once we arrived,we got in the restaurant,Jinwoon sat next to me. When the ahjumma came to take our order,suprisingly she remembered us. 

AJHUMMA : "Oh..? You two are here again..?"

JINWOON : "Nae,ahjumma. Ahjumma still remember us..?"

AHJUMMA : "Of cos. So,you two are together now..? I knew you two could make a great couple."

JINWOON : "Nae,gomawo ahjumma."

YES..?? We're together..?? Jinwoon.,since when..? 

JINWOON : "Ahjumma,can you give us the usual..?"

AHJUMMA : "Nae."

Jinwoon looked at me and I have an annoying expression on my face.

JINWOON : "What..?"

YOU : "Oppa..!! How could you say that..?"

JINWOON : "What..? That we're together..?"

YOU : "Yeah. Why did you say yes..?"

JINWOON : "Why not say yes..? I know that you already knew how I felt about you."

YOU : "How you felt about me..? Mwolla.. I don't know oppa."

I was playing dumb. I want him to say it. I just wanna hear it from him. He's not really an easy person to could confess his feelings that easily. 

JINWOON : "I know you know."

YOU : "I don't know oppa."

I gave him a smirk and he knew I was messing with him.

JINWOON : "You really wanna hear me say it don't you..??"

YOU : "Yeah. Say it."

He looked me right in my eyes.

JINWOON : "I LOVE YOU."

I LOVE YOU...?? Really..? I thought he just like me. I didn't knew that he felt that way. I was shocked with his answer,I just stay still. He wave his hands in front of me.

JINWOON : "Hello..?? Anybody there..?"

I shake my head and looked at him. He smiled at me and I didn't knew what to do. 

JINWOON : "I thought you knew. Why are you still shocked..?"

YOU : "I thought you like me. I didn't know you love me."

JINWOON : "I always have and I'll always will."

All I can do was smiled. I can't say I love him cos I don't. I can't say anything.

JINWOON : "It's okey. You need time. I understand."

YOU : "Thank you for understanding."

JINWOON : "You're always welcome,my little angel."

Then the ahjumma came and gave us,our orders. 

YOU : "Thank you ahjumma."

JINWOON : "Gomawo ahjumma."

AHJUMMA : "Nae. Enjoy. Please come often. Okey..?"

YOU : "Nae."

We started eating and after eating he drove me home. He walked with me to the door and once I got in my bedroom. All I can see is Khun. Photos,gifts and all things that reminds me of him. I let out a big sigh and Jinwoon looked at me.

JINWOON : "Gwenchana..?"

YOU : "No. I need to clean my bedroom."

JINWOON : "What do you mean..? It is clean."

YOU : "I meant I need to move on. I need to forget him."

He looked at me and I could see his eyes was dissapointed that I'm still thinking about Khun. But almost everything in my room reminds me of him. His photos,flowers,teddy bear,dress and his clothes. I walked to the store and Jinwoon just followed behind me. I grab a box and walked back to my room.

      

I opened the box and slowly took off Khun's photos on the wall,my desk. I put it in the box and I looked at Jinwoon. He's smiling and he walked towards me. He hold my cheek.

JINWOON : "You ready to move on..?"

I nooded and he hugged me tightly.

JINWOON : "You know I'm here for you. I will always be here."

I started crying again. I really don't wanna felt like this anymore. I felt like crap, and useless. It's too hurt. It's too painful.

YOU : "I know oppa. Please help me. I don't want to be like this again."

JINWOON : "With me,you won't have to suffer. I promise I won't let you down."

YOU : "Promise..?"

Jinwoon let go off me an put his hand on my cheek wiping my tears.

JINWOON : "I promise. Please don't cry. It's hurt me enough watching you suffer. Now watching you crying is too much. Don't cry. Be happy. Be the old you."

YOU : "Thank you oppa."

JINWOON : "You're welcome."

YOU : "Now let's do this."

I looked at my closet,I pulled out the dress that Khun brought for me. I slowly put it in the box. Jinwoon passed me the photos that he took from my desk. I looked at the photos,it was the exact same photo that Khun have in his house. I put it in the box and I looked at my closet an saw Khun's clothes. It was when he stayed over,he left his clothes in my room. I took it out,Jinwoon looked at me,looking at what I'm holding. He was shocked.

JINWOON : "You even have his clothes..?"

YOU : "It was when he stayed over."

JINWOON : "What did you two do..?"

YOU : "YAHH..!! Nothing. I was tutoring him."

JINWOON : "Good..!!"

YOU : "Yah.,oppa don't you think it's too early to be jealous..?"

JINWOON : "I have been jealous for a long time. So,this is not too early."

I put the clothes in the box and looked at him.

YOU : "For long time..? How long actually..?"

JINWOON : "Since we meet. You were always closed to Khun & Hyae Sung. Hye Mi told me to think about my feelings towards you."

YOU : "She knew..?"

JINWOON : "Yeah,she told me to carefully think about my feelings towards you. I try to forget it but it never went away."

YOU : "I didn't knew. Sorry."

JINWOON : "It's okey. No need to be sorry."

We spent the whole night talking about he feel for me. I just listen to him. I never knew he felt that way. I never knew he felt that strong about me. I was just blind. He try to gave me a few signal telling that he liked me but I never notice them. Like how he asked me to go out,I thought it was just hanging out with friends. Little did I knew he was planing to tell me about his feelings but he always got nervous. When he found out I'm dating Khun,he said he gave up. He said he knew that we,me and him are not gonna happen. But now he's liking this new relationship that we had. He knew I need a little more time and he's ready to be by my side and help me. He said one day we will happen. Me and Him will be a couple. I just let out a smile. I knew I like him but LOVE..?? I'm not sure yet. Not yet. But I'm going there. I'm on my way to him. Just need time.

_____________________________________________________________

Comment.,alright..??

Tell me what you think..

Have any ideas just let me know in your comment..

Ples subscribe to this story.. <3

 

P.S : / Have you seen this video of 2am dancing to "Step" & "Be my baby"..

I can't take my eyes off Jinwoon.. He's soo adorable.. Never knew he could dance really well... You should watch it... <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsAUZkqyXIg