Teaching or flirting..?

I can be loyal

I was woken up by my phone. I looked at my phone and got a text from Jinwoon. 

JINWOON : Wakey-wakey my angel.. :D

I smiled as I read his text and I was a little pissed off. Why do he have to wake me up early..? It's saturday and I should be relaxing.

YOU : Morning oppa.. Just woke up bcos of u. Thanks a lot * said sarcastically*.

JINWOON : Okey,okey,okey.. Mianhae.. My little angel,what time are you gonna get ready..? 

YOU : Huh..? You wanna learn again..?

JINWOON : Yahh..!! Did you forgot..? Your nicest oppa wanna teach you cooking.

YOU : Ah..!! You're serious oppa..? 

JINWOON : Of cos angel. Come on. Hurry up. I'm coming in 30 minutes.

YOU : Nae. I'll get ready.

I walked to my bathroom,quickly took a shower and change my clothes. I walked to the kitchen and grab an apple.After done changing,I laid on the couch and took a bite of my apple. Then,I heard a knock on the door and I kinda knew it was Jinwoon. When I opened it was Jinwoon, I smiled and gave him a big hug.

YOU : "Oppa..!!"

JINWOON : "Aww.. miss me much..?"

YOU : "Why you don't miss me..? Okey."

I let go of him immediately.

JINWOON : "Ani..!! Of cos I miss you. Who wouldn't miss this cute face..?"

He pinch my cheek and gave me a hug.

JINWOON : "Let's go. First,shopping and then cooking. Okey..?"

YOU : "Nae. Let's go."

He put his arms around my shoulder and we walked to his car. We drove to the supermarket and we link arms going into the supermarket. He keep showing me things and I just absorbing everything that he's teaching. I just keep pushing the trolley and then he put his hands on top of my hands and help me push it. So basically he's behind and holding my hands. We stopped at the fruit section and then he put his head on my shoulder.

JINWOON : "What do you want..?"

YOU : "Mangoes."

JINWOON : "Okey. I'll take some for you."

YOU : "Want some apple oppa..? I know it's your favourite."

JINWOON : "You remember. Sure."

We paid for the stuff and go back to his home. We took out the stuff and Jinwoon went to took the aprons. He help me put on my apron and I help him with his. 

YOU : "Okey. Let's start."

JINWOON : "First,let check the recipe."

We checked out the recipe and began taking out the ingredients needed.

JINWOON : "Now let's start chopping."

YOU : "Chopping..?"

I sounded a little bit scared cos I am scared. I meant it's my first time what if I cut my finger. I still love my finger.

JINWOON : "Dont worry. I'll teach you. Come here."

He pulled my hands and hold my hands. Slowly he move my hands and directly my hands to chop slowly. Unfortunately something weird keep happening.

JINWOON : "Your hair smelled nice. Like strawberry."

YOU : "You have the weirdest timing oppa."

JINWOON : "Well it's hard to resist when you're in front of me."

YOU : "Whatever oppa."

He let go of my hands and hug me. His hands were wrapped around my waist. I was a little bit shocked with his bold move. I started chopping on my own and I was doing quiet well. I didn't mind that Jinwoon still hugging me somehow I like it when he's like this.

JINWOON : "See..? You're doing well."

YOU : "Cos I have the cutest teacher."

JINWOON : "Thanks. My little angel is quiet a good learner."

YOU : "Nae oppa."

JINWOON : "Now started chopping the garlic."

YOU : "Nae,oppa."

When chopping the garlic,I started tearing up bcos of the garlic. My eyes were burning.

JINWOON : "Gwenchana..?"

YOU : "My eyes burn."

I tried to wipe my eyes but Jinwoon pulled my hands away.

JINWOON : "Don't do that. It will be more worst."

He turned me around and hold my face with both his hands. He started blowing my eyes. I keep blinking my eyes again & again. 

JINWOON : "Is it better now..?"

YOU : "Mm..more better. Thanks oppa."

I keep looking at Jinwoon's eyes. He was soo cute and the way he looked at me was just melting me. Then he started leaning in and he had his eyes closed. I wanted to kiss him but I was hestating about it. OH WHAT THE HELL..!! It's not like it would hurt anyone..!! 

I leaned in as well and we kissed. I didn't knew how long was the kiss but it felt amazing. I didn't even wanna stop,finally I pulled away and I looked at Jinwoon. For a while,he gave me a sincere smile and I smiled back. I didn't what to do next,I just hug him and he just hug me back. I didn't knew what kind of relationship that we have right now but there's definitely more to it. 

YOU : "Let's cook."

JINWOON : "Na---e."

Why is he shuttering..? Is he nervous or something..? Why..? Did the kiss made him uncomfortable..?

Jinwoon perpared the pan and I took all the ingredients that I just chopped and gave to him. He hold my hands and teached me how to cook. After a while,Jinwoon took a spoon and fed me.

JINWOON : "Taste it."

I taste it and it's tasted delicious. Hey..!! Maybe I can cook. Who knows..?

YOU : "Wow..!! It's delicious."

JINWOON : "See..? You can cook."

YOU : "Maybe I can."

JINWOON : "Will you cook for me next time..?"

YOU : "Sure. Anything for my oppa."

JINWOON : "Aish.. you're too cutee.."

I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and he immediately turned red.

YOU  : "Ah..oppa you're blushing."

JINWOON : "Why did you do that..? Of cos I'll blush."

YOU : "Okey then I'll stop it."

JINWOON : "ANIYO..!! That's not what I meant. You can kiss me as many time as you want."

YOU : "Ah..jinjja..?"

JINWOON : "Mm.."

YOU : "Oh..okey. Then come here."

He slowly leaned in and so did I. When he was a few inch away from me,I move to his left and look at him. He is soo easy to fooled. I keep laughing and when he leaned in for the last time and he didn't found my lips, he opened his eyes and look around me.

YOU : "What were you expecting my sweet oppa..?"

JINWOON : "YAHHH..!! I thought you were gonna-------"

YOU : "What kiss you oppa..?"

JINWOON : "Aish..!! Nothing. Nothing."

YOU : "Don't be sad oppa."

JINWOON : "I am not."

YOU : "Yes you are. Don't be sad,I don't like sad oppa. I want happy oppa."

JINWOON : "Then,....."

He pointed his cheek. He want me to kiss him. This brat,I'm going to kill you for this. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on cheek.

YOU : "Happy..?"

JINWOON : "Very much..!!"

I shook my head and hug him. We were done with the cooking now the last part is eating..!! My favourite part. We grabbed the food and place it on the table. Then we sat down and started eating. The day was soo fun that I didn't even want it to stop. I just wished time could stop. No matter what he did,he always make me laugh.

____________________________________________________________________

Comment,.alright..?

I am soo inlove with Jinwoon right now..hahaha... <3

Tell me what you think..?

Should I make it official that they're dating..???

 

Ples subscribe to this story... <3