Time to let go..

I can be loyal

After the boys got much needed break. We got up and the boys insisted on going to the haunted house. I don't know why but they were presistend on going. So,I just agreed since I've tortured them a lot. As soon as we got in the haunted house,the boys storm of to different direction and left me alone. I wasn't really scared but this haunted house is somehow different. The ghosts keep grabbing me. They were too touchy and I was a little uncomfortable with it. Suddenly,I trip on something and fell. Before I could get up,there's a guy wearing a mask pulling my legs. I couldn't see him clearly cos it was dark but I wasn't gonna lay there and let him pulled me. He was too strong and I couldn't put up a fight but as soon as he lost grip of my legs,I kick his stomach and ran away. 

I ran as fast as I can until I bumped into a person and we fell on the ground.It was dark soo I couldn't see clearly. There are red light that kinda seems creepy. I tried to get up but he grab my waist and prevent me from getting up. I didn't knew why but my heartbeat suddenly pounding like crazy.

KHUN : "It's okey.. It's me.."

Wait..? I knew that voice..

YOU : "Khun...?"

KHUN : "One and only.."

YOU : "How did you know it was me..?"

KHUN : "Your hair..  smell like strawberry.. just like I remember before.."

YOU : "Before..? You're sniffing my hair..?"

KHUN : "Don't you remember..? When we----"

Now I know he was talking about. When he sneaks in my room on our trip. I still remember sleeping besides him. I never felt soo calm..but he didn't knew that I was fully-awake.

YOU : "We what..?"

I get up and fix my hair...and he stood up too..

KHUN : "Nothing.."

Then suddenly the light goes on. I can finally see the haunted house clearly. I looked around and the haunted house didn't look that creepy when the light is on. I turn my head to Khun and caught him starring at me.

YOU : "What..?"

He started to walked toward me. Every step he took forward,I took a step back until I fell the wall behind me. ..!! I'm screwed...why the hell is he acting weird..? 

KHUN : "I miss you.."

YOU : "I miss you too but what are you doing..?"

KHUN : "No. I MISS you. I miss your hugs. I miss your kiss. I miss the moment when you called me babe. I miss the way you look at me with full love in your eyes. I miss you as my girlfriend.."

What the hell..? Now..? Really..? When I'm already with Jinwoon..? My eyes wides up with his words.. I keep asking myself "Do I still have feelings for him..?".. Of cos I do.. He was the first guy that ever make me cried.. But I'm happy with Jinwoon..but I was happy too when I'm with Khun... AISH..!!

YOU : "Khun..."

KHUN : "Would you mind if I kissed you..?"

I was frozen. I tried to say "no" but nothing came out. I keep hitting myself in my head.. PABO..!! Say no..!! No..!! I saw he smirked and said....

KHUN : "I'll take that as a yes.."

Finally realizing clearly..I pushed him before he could kissed me..

YOU : "No.. NO,KHUN.."

KHUN : "I know you want it.. I could see it in your eyes.." 

He tried to kiss me again..

Yes,I do want it.. I wanted to kiss soo badly but NO..!! I can't..!!

YOU : "I said no and it's a no.."

KHUN : "Why should I listen to you..?"

YOU : "You tried anything sneaky and I'll ignored you for the rest of my life.."

KHUN : "Okey.. I'll stop but can we at least talk about this.."

YOU : "Khun,we're over.. Whatever we had..it's all gone..I'm with Jinwoon.."

KHUN : "But you're mine first.."

YOU : "Yes but now I'm Jinwoon's."

KHUN : "Don't you love me anymore..?"

YOU : "No..I love Jinwoon. He is my boyfriend not you. I thought we were just friends.."

KHUN : "Then,why do your eyes said otherwise..? I know you still love me. I can see it.. I don't need words to find out about that.."

YOU : "Khun.. stop manipulating me.. It won't works.. Jinwoon is too precious for me to give up over you.."

KHUN : "I know you're happy with him but don't you wanna be with me..?"

YOU : "No. Can't you just be happy for me..?"

KHUN : "I want to but I can't.. I want to be the one who make you happy.. You're meant to be with me.."

YOU : "Khun,if we love someone,we will do anything to make them happy.. If you really love me,you should be happy for me.. That would make me feel better and happy.."

KHUN : "But they said when you found your perfect half,never let them go.. And I've found my perfect half and believe me. I won't let you slip off to someone else hands.."

YOU : "But you're the one who slipped me off to someone else hand. Love is like a bar of soap, once you think you have it, it slips away. When you choose Eunjae that was the deal breaker.."

KHUN : "That was a mistake.. People make mistakes.."

YOU : "I was ready to be with you but you were ready to leave me.. I know people make mistakes but it doesn't mean that you can changed everything I had with Jinwoon just bcos you made a mistake.."

KHUN : "I know I can't but..."

YOU : "Believe me Khun.. You don't love me.. You just felt heart-broken after what happen between you & Eunjae.."

KHUN : "You don't know how I felt. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."

YOU : "It's too late Khun.."

KHUN : "If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then will you realize how special you are to me.. If only you can see,you would never doubt my love for you.."

Why do you have to say that..? How am I supposed to respond..? No..!! You don't need to respond.. What you had with Khun was just a memories and that what it will be for the rest of your life..

YOU : "We better go out.. The others might be waiting.."

________________________________________________________________

Short but meaningful chapter.. <3

No kiss..!! I can't do it.. I keep re-writing this scene and finally made up my mind..

 

Taec_Lover,I hope you don't mind if I used your ideas.. Mianhae for not asking first..

 

What you think about the "Love Quotes"..? I hope you like it.. It was hard figuring what to write.. 

 

Ples subscribe to this story... <3 

I want more subscriber.. <3