Meeting the family...

I can be loyal

Today,Jinwoon came by the house to pick me up. We were going to shop for dress since I agreed to come to the wedding. I know I had to wear dress cos there's no way I'm meeting Jinwoon's family looking like crap. We arrived at this famous boutique and after trying what feels like thousands of dress. Jinwoon finally decided that I'll wear a royal blue sleveless dress.

JINWOON : "That's the one.."

YOU : "Finally...!! This is what you want..?"

JINWOON : "It looks great on you.."

He finally made up his mind. For the past hour,all I hear was "it's too short" , "too revealing" , "too long" , "I hate the colour" , "doesn't suit her well" and I can continued for hours. We brought the dress and Jinwoon had to leave me cos he need to help with the wedding. Before that Jinwoon drop me home.

JINWOON : "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10..??"

YOU : "Nae oppa.."

JINWOON : "I can't wait for you to meet the whole family.."

YOU : "Speak for yourself.. I'm scared to death here.."

JINWOON : "Wae..? You scared they won't like you..?"

YOU : "Mmm..what if they hate me..? and then they don't us to be together..?"

JINWOON : "You watch a lot of drama. Whether they like you or not.,no can tell me not to be with you.."

YOU : "You sure oppa..?"

JINWOON : "I'm stuck with you forever..Tough luck.."

YOU : "Yahh..!! How dare you..? Tough luck..?"

JINWOON : "I was just kiding with you,honey.."

YOU : "I guess I'm stuck with my irritating boyfriend.."

I gave him a kiss and he drove off.

                                                                ***

Finally the weeding day came,I put on the dress that we bought. I let my hair down in wavy curls,put on big bold bracelet and finish it with red high heels.

 

I took a step back and looked at myself at the mirror. As I was doing a few re-touched on my hair,the door bell rang and I qiucklyran to open the door and it's Jinwoon. He looked great in a suit,black suit with a blue tie,which match well with my dress. He had a smiled on his face when he look at me.

JINWOON : "You look amazing honey..."

YOU : "Thank you oppa. You look hot in that suit.."

JINWOON : "Aish..your mouth really have no boundaries.. Why can't you say look handsome instead of hot..?"

YOU : "Nae oppa.. You looked very handsome.."

JINWOON : "One pless..."

He was asking for a kiss and I couldn't but laughed with how he imitate my act.

YOU : "Yahh..!! Are you mocking me..?"

JINWOON : "No..Is just our way of kissing.."

YOU : "What a weird way huh...?"

I stand on my tip toe and gave him a peck on the lips and after that we head off to this brother weeding. As we arrive,I slowly got off the car and my legs started to shake,my heart was pounding like crazy. I was a nervous wreck,thanked god Jinwoon was next to me,he hold my hands and gave me a sincere smile and at that moment I knew everything is gonna be okey. 

When we got the aisle,everyone was finding their seat and so did me. Jinwoon was the best-man and he had to go and help his brother. I was looking for a seat until I saw Khun. What the heck is he doing here..? That's the first thing came in my thought and then it hit me. Jinwoon's and Khun's family were close and of cos his family will be her and I know Khun just came here to annoyed me. 

I tried to avoid any kind of eye contact with him and I find my seat. Once I sat down,I waited patiently for the ceremony to begin but then at that moment Khun sat next to me. why can't he leave me alone..?

YOU : "What do you think you're doing..?"

KHUN : "What..? This is my seat.."

He showed me the name card and he was right..but it seems soo weird. Why & how could it be that he accidently sat next to me..? 

KHUN : "You look beautifull.."

Why is he nice all the sudden..?

YOU : "Thanks"

I just remain silent. I looked up and saw Jinwoon. He smiled when he saw me but the smile suddenly face away when he saw who's next to me. I saw he looked concern but I gave him a re-asuring smile and hopefully he'll trust me.

KHUN : "I love seeing you in dress.. It suits you better.."

YOU : "Thanks.."

KHUN : "Why are you acting cold with me..?"

YOU : "Do you really need answer for that..? You nearly ruined my relationship.."

KHUN : "I know I was stupid. I know now. I know I shouldn't bother you. I know I can't just go back to you when I want to and act like nothing happened. I know I realize I made a mistake,I mean with bothering your relationship but I can't help it."

YOU : "Khun...."

KHUN : "No,ples I'm not finished yet. When you started to avoid me,my life become more boring. I miss giving you headlock,tickle,tease and make fun of you. I miss how you annoy,comfort and pout whenever I did something to you. I miss our time together.,everything..!! I miss having you in my life. I already ended everything with Eunjae and I know that won't make you come back to me but could you ples at least consider and think about what we have..?"

YOU : "Can we not talk about it here..? I'll think about it but not now. I have to meet Jinwoon's family and I don't want to drag this drama to his brother wedding.."

KHUN : "As long as you'll think about it.."

I looked away and focus on the ceremony.

KHUN : "Thanks.."

I just looked at him and smiled.

                                            ***

JINWOON : "This is my girlfriend,_____."

JIHOON (fake name) : "So,you're my future sister in-law..?"

YOU : "Huh..? Only if this brother of your treat me well.."

I hit Jinwoon's stomach with my elbow. He laughed and hugged me.

JINWOON : "I treat you like your the queen..not enough..?"

YOU : "I know and it's more than enough.."

And then came in here the bride.

JIHOON : "Oh yeah..this is my wife Minji.. This is Jinwoon's girlfriend,_____."

MINJI : "Hi.. Wow Jinwoon.!! This is some girl you have.. She's beautifull.."

JINWOON : "Nae noona.."

YOU : "Gomawo.."

JINWOON : "Let's go. My parents is been asking about you.."

You two left the married couple.

YOU : "They asked about me..?"

JINWOON : "Of cos.. you're my girlfriend.."

Then suddenly Jinwoon got called by someone and they needed his help.

JINWOON : "Stay here.. I'll be back in 20 minutes.."

YOU : "Nae oppa.."

I was standing and waiting for Jinwoon but then suddenly someone hugged. I look at saw Sherleen,Khun's little sister.

YOU : "Sherleen..!!"

SHERLEEN : "Unnie..!! I miss you.."

YOU : "Nae..unnie miss you too. How are you..?"

SHERLEEN : "I'm fine..What about you unnie..?"

YOU : "I'm fine. The whole family is here..?"

SHERLEEN : "Mm..yes. Unnie have you seen Khunnie..?"

YOU : "Khun..? Yeah,he sat next to me during the ceremony..Why..?"

SHERLEEN : "He's been in a weird mood swing..and I think it had something to do with you.."

YOU : "Me..? Why..?"

SHERLEEN : "All he talked about is you and your photo are all around the house. Living rooms,there's a photo of you & Khun up at the wall. Kitchen,photos of you over the fridge and his room well,you know exactly what I meant. Did you two fight..?"

YOU : "No. We're good.."

SHERLEEN : "Unnie..!! Don't lie to me. You're not a good liar.."

YOU : "I've been told.. Yes,we did fight a little bit.."

SHERLEEN : "About what..?"

YOU : "Nothing important. I'll talked to him later. Okey..?"

SHERLEEN : "Okey. Come on unnie,Yanin must miss you a lot..Let's meet the whole family.."

Sherleen drag me to her family and I greet them respectfully until stop by Yanin literally jumping on me.

YANIN : "Unnie...!!! You look hot.."

YOU : "Nae gomawo.. You look beautifull too.."

YANIN : "Unnie,why didn't you told me..?"

YOU : "What..?"

YANIN : "That you & Khun are dating.."

Damnit..!! Khun must've told her about us..

YOU : "We broke up already. Didn't he told you..?"

YANIN : "No,he told me yesterday he love you and he was drunk.."

YOU : "Drunk..? Khun drink..?"

YANIN : "I know it's soo unlke him.."

YOU : "Where's Khun..?"

YANIN : "I just saw him there..over the beach.."

Yes,the wedding was near a beach.. I walked around and saw Khun sitting down and thinking. He look serious,I sat next to him and smiled. He was suprised but still smiled at me.

YOU : "What's been going on with you..?"

KHUN : "Nothing much.."

YOU : "Sherleen told me,you're on a weird mood swings. Yanin told me that you drink.. Is that nothing much..?"

KHUN : "Those two rascal..What else did they told you..?"

YOU : "That's all. What's wrong Khun..? Is this about us..?"

Khun just nooded and I couldn't help but feel heart aches. I'm the reason why he's like this. Khun grab my hands slowly and laced it with his fingers.

KHUN : "I couldn't think straight in these couple of days.."

YOU : "Khun,I know I'm gonna regret this later but I know that I still have feelings for you but I'm with Jinwoon."

KHUN : "You still have feelings for me..?"

YOU : "Of cos I do.. You the first guy that ever make me cried like baby. Don't you think that meant something..?"

KHUN : "Why do I have to be that bad person..? First guy ever make you cried like baby,that's not really the right role I want to have.."

YOU : "You're very special to me,Khun.. I love you but I love Jinwoon also.."

KHUN : "So you admit you still have feelings for me..?"

YOU : "I'll always have some kind of feelings for you..but not here Khun,I told you..I don't want ay drama here.."

KHUN : "I understand.."

YOU : "Let's go..Your family is worried about you.."

KHUN : "You meet them..? They were bugging me especially my sisters. They miss you.."

Yes,I already meet Nichkhun's family before. It was during her little sister,Sherlee's birthday. As I got up and walked away,I saw Jinwoon looking at me. He ran up to me and dragged me away from Khun. He must be angry and I'm seriously dead.

JINWOON : "What's going on..?"

YOU : "I just talked to him.."

JINWOON : "Then why is he holding your hands..?"

YOU : "It's just he need my comfort and I feel bad for him.."

JINWOON : "Comfort..? Aish..!! Let's not think about it.. My family wanna meet you. So,let's go.

The whole day,I spent talking to Jinwoon's family. It's kinda boring cos I have to repeat everything again & again. What school,ages,hobbies and blah blah blah....!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Comment,.alright..??

Tell me what you think.. <3

Ples subscribe to this story... <3