Her true colour shows..

I can be loyal

When we arrive at school,I got off immediately and I saw Taec and Woo coming to our way. I just try to acted normal and then they came up to us.

WOO : "What's up newlycouples..?"

YOU : "Yahh..!! Woo don't say that.. He's not my boyfriend.."

TAEC : "Bwoh..?? You two not together..?"
 
YOU : "Don't you know Khun is with Eunjae right now..?"
 
WOO : "Eunjae..? That girl..?"
 
KHUN : "Yeah.,Eunjae is my girlfriend.."
 
TAEC : "So since you're available now.. Wanna go out..?"
 
Taec put his arms around my shoulder. I hit his stomach with my elbow.
 
YOU : "I'm taken already.."
 
WOO : "Who..? That fast..?"
 
YOU : "Mm.. I'm with Jinwoon.."
 
TAEC : "Jinwoon..? Damn you're fast finding a replacement.."
 
WOO : "Hey..! Today we're planning on going to amusement park..."
 
TAEC : "Wanna come..?"
 
KHUN : "Sure.."
 
TAEC : "I ask her not you Khun..."
 
KHUN : "Well,if I'm coming,she's coming.."
 
YOU : "Nahh... I'm tired.."
 
KHUN : "But you promise me already that you would go out with me.."
 
YOU : "Did I..?"
 
KHUN : "Yeah,you did..."
 
YOU : "I don't remember doing that.."
 
I pretend to forgot our little deal to pissed him off a bit..
 
KHUN : "Yahh..!! You promise..and you never broke your promise.."
 
YOU : "I was just kiding.. Yes,I remember.."
 
TAEC : "So..? You're coming..?"
 
YOU : "I guess I have too.. I already promise Khun.."
 
KHUN : "See..? She can't resist me.."
 
YOU : "Again.. always full of yourself.."
 
KHUN : "But I know you love it when I do that..."
 
YOU : "Whatever Khun.. I gotta go.. My class is about to start.."
 
WOO : "Bye,."
 
YOU : "Bye guys.."
 
TAEC : "We'll wait for you at here after school.. Okey..?"
 
YOU : "Nae.. see you later.."
 
KHUN : "Lunch together..?"
 
YOU : "Sure..why not..? Gotta go..!! Bye again.."
 
I ran to my class..
 
KHUN's POV
 
She really is fine with me & Eunjae.. She even told the guys that I'm with Eunjae and she's with Jinwoon.. Is she over with me already..? That fast..? I know how I could find out if she still like me.. but I'm gonna need some help.. PERFECT..!! Taec & Woo..
 
KHUN : "Taec..!! WOo..!!"
 
WOO : "What..?"
 
KHUN : "I got a plan. I need your help.."
 
TAEC : "What is it..?"
 
KHUN : "It's about ___."
 
WOO : "Tell us everything.."
 
TAEC : "We got your back.."
 
KHUN : "I wanna see if she still have feelings for me.."
 
After I told them all about my plan. Their agreed to help me.
 
TAEC : "You got it.."
 
WOO : "I just hope she didn't found out about our plan.."
 
KHUN : "I know.. she's gonna kill us if she knew.."
 
TAEC : "Us..? It's your plan.."
 
KHUN : "And you help me with it.."
 
TAEC : "We're screwed..!!"
 
WOO : "Just pray that she wouldn't found out.."
 
We head to our class and I couldn't wait to see what is her reaction..
 
YOUR POV
 
I head to my chemistry class and saw Eunjae. I sat next to her as always. She seems kinda angry at me but I have no idea why. I pulled out my note and she gave me a glare. Okey..? What the hell is wrong with this chick..? The whole time she ignored me. I keep asking her about chemistry to distract her but nothing. She didn't even look at me. After the class end,she turns her head and looked at me. Her eyes was scarring.
 
YOU : "What's wrong..?"
 
EUNJAE : "You really have no shame.."
 
YOU : "Excuse me..??"
 
What the hell..? I have no shame..
 
EUNJAE : "You heard me loud and clear.."
 
YOU : "What's your problem..?"
 
EUNJAE : "You are my problem.."
 
YOU : "Me..? and why is that..?"
 
EUNJAE : "Stay away from my man.."
 
Oh..? His man..?? Of cos she talking about Khun.. She probably saw me & Khun come together.
 
YOU : "Stay away..? I didn't even came near to him.. He's the one who picked me up.."
 
EUNJAE : "Oh pless.. You expected me to believe that..?"
 
YOU : "Believe me.. I wouldn't do that to you.. You're a good friend of mine.."
 
EUNJAE : "Oh shut the crap.. You're one ty who couldn't keep your hands off every guy you saw.. First it was Khun and then Jinwoon and now I saw Taec hugging you.."
 
YOU : "First of all,don't you dare called me ty . Second,Khun and I was fake dating. I did it for you 2.. Third,I am with Jinwoon,he's my boyfriend. And lastly,Taec was playing with me and we have nothing going on between us.."
 
EUNJAE : "Pless.. you expected me to believe that you fake date Khun just for us..? I saw the way you look at him.."
 
YOU : "Yes,I used to have feelings for him but he choose you. I gave up and forget about him. Now,I love Jinwoon and him only."
 
EUNJAE : "Then if you forget him,stay away from him.."
 
YOU : "He's my friend. Even if I want to stay away from him,I know I can't.."
 
EUNJAE : "Again with the excuse.."
 
YOU : "I promise you nothing will happened between us.."
 
EUNJAE : "Look here.. I don't believe you and I have enough of you. I'm getting sick of hearing Khun talk about you the whole time.. When we were on our date,everything that we talked seems to go back to you. It's always YOU..!! ___ this, ___ that and honestly. I'm sick with it..!! I'm sick of hearing your name the whole time.."
 
YOU : "Why is that my fault..? Khun is the one who talk not me.. I didn't control what he said.."
 
EUNJAE : "Let me get this straight.. LEAVE MY MAN ALONE or YOU'LLL REGRET IT.."
 
YOU : "Now you listen to me. You don't scared me.. Khun is my friend and that's it.. 
 
EUNJAE : "You didn't knew what you're saying.. I'm the best in getting revenge.."
 
YOU : "Revenge..? What for..? For being Khun's friend.. Listen.,you're little treat meant nothing to me. You wanna slap,punch or who knows what.. Just do it.. I dare you.."
 
EUNJAE : "You dare me..? That's where you made a mistake.. Khun is mine and mine only..."
 
YOU : "Really..? I didn't see in Khun's forehead writes "Eunjae Property"..
 
EUNJAE : "You ..!! That's it..!! I have enough already.. Stay away or......."
 
YOU : "Or what..? You gonna slap me..? Like you even dare.."
 
Eunjae lifts her hand and I remain still. I don't give a damn anymore.. I didn't absolutely nothing wrong and I'm the one who she blame... She swings her hand and I closed my eyes but her hand never touched me. I opened my eyes and saw Khun blocking her hands.
 
KHUN : "And I came her to see you cos I wanna know how are you..only to find you insulting my best friend.."
 
EUNJAE : "But babe,she started it..not me.. I'm totally innocent.."
 
KHUN : "She started it..? Eunjae,how stupid do you think I am.. You're totally innocent,then why are you the one who almost laid your hands on her.."
 
EUNJAE : "She started it babe.. She wouldn't stay away from you.. She said you're the one who pick her up and I know she lie to make me mad.. Babe,I love you. You're mine and mine only babe.."
 
KHUN : "I did pick her up. She's my best friend. Why I can't pick up my friends..?"
 
EUNJAE : "I just want her out of our life. I don't like her. She have something up in her sleeve and I know she's a bad person.."
 
KHUN : "Look who's talking..? I heard everything.. The way you talked to her.. How you called her a ty ..? She try to explain to you that she's over me and she's with Jinwoon but what did you do.. You keep insulting her.."
 
EUNJAE : "It's not like what you thought it is.. I did it bcos I love you soo much.. We were meant to be together.. We're the definition of perfect couple.."
 
KHUN : "You love me..?"
 
EUNJAE : "Soo much.."
 
KHUN : "If you love me soo much,you should've accepted who my friends is..not insult them.."
 
EUNJAE : "I can accepted all your friends but not her.. I hate her.."
 
KHUN : "You hate her..? Why..?"
 
EUNJAE : "I just hate her since you two fake date.. Now,I'll make this easy on you.. Choose between us two..? Me or her.."
 
I may hate Eunjae right now but I cared about Khun and I know he love her.. SO I better back off.. 
 
YOU : "Khun,it's alright. I don't get in between you two. I'll just leave.."
 
KHUN : "No. You stay. Eunjae,you really wanna do this..?"
 
EUNJAE : "It's between me and her.. Make your choice.."
 
KHUN : "You're gonna regret this for making me choose."
 
EUNJAE : "Just make your choice.."
 
KHUN : "I choose _____."
 
EUNJAE : "What..?? You choose your friend over your girlfriend..?"
 
KHUN : "Yes.. You know why..? She's always there for me.. When you dump me,she's the one who help me get back on my feet.. and I rather lost a girlfriend than my best friend."
 
Khun grab me and drag me out of the class..
 
EUNJAE : "KHUUUUUUUNNNNNN.........!!!"
 
YOU : "Khun,you're making a big mistake.. Just go back to her.."
 
I pushed him but he's too strong. I used all my energy and he didn't even move a bit.
 
KHUN : "I know.. I made a mistake since the day I choose her over you.."
 
YOU : "No,you didn't.. She's the perfect one for you.."
 
KHUN : "No.. she's the wrong one.. I'm sorry for not appreciating you..."
 
YOU  : "Are you sure about this Khun..? We worked hard to get her for you and now you wanna let her go just like that.."
 
KHUN : "She was a mistake...."
 
Then he hugged me out of nowhere. His hands were wrapped at my back,my hands was still.
 
KHUN : "Hug me pless... I need a proper hug.."
 
I felt bad for him. I didn't knew he would act like this.. So,I hugged him back..
 
KHUN : "I'm sorry..Sorry for everything.."
 
YOU : "It's okey.. It's nothing.."
 
KHUN : "It's not nothing. I hurt you a lot.. I'm the worst best friend ever.."
 
YOU : "No you're not.."
 
And then Taec & Woo came up.
 
TAEC : "Yo..!! Hurry up..we gotta go.."
 
I let go off Khun.
 
YOU : "Let's go and have fun.."
 
KHUN : "That's what I need now.."
 
YOU : "Good.. I can't see my best friend sad.."
 
I pinch his cheek and he smile back.
 
KHUN : "Thanks for being there for me the whole time and I'm sorry that bcos of me.Eunjae insult you. By the way,you are not a ty . Not even close."
 
YOU : "It's okey.. Nice to know that I'm not the only who thought that.. Let's go.."
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Comment,.alright..??
Wanna know what Khun planned..?
Stay tuned..!! ^^"
Still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do on their date..
 
What do you want to happen on their "date"...? Tell me... <3