More that friend..??

I can be loyal

As time goes by we all started to get along with each other. We started to act like family,we shared eveything together and nothing seems to be secret between all of us. I'm most close to Hyae Sung & Nichkhun. So,I always confessed my secret,worries and problems to them and they really knew how to comfort me. We got soo close that people started to misunderstood our relationship between each other mostly my relationship with Nichkhun because since Hyae Sung and Nichkhun are cousin,nobody miunderstood them but me & Nichkhun got most question from friends and even our teachers but we would always pretend that nothing happens. 

I was in my class texting with Khun. 

NICHKHUN : Is your class over..?

YOU : Not yet.. T^T 

NICHKHUN : Oh.. Be strong.. What can be soo hard about chemistry..?

YOU : EVERYTHING..!! I think I'm about to exploded.

NICHKHUN : kekeke~~don't exploded yet.. I need you. I need to talk with you.

YOU : Talk..?? about what..?

NICHKHUN : Something important. Why don't we talked over lunch..?

YOU : Lunch..?? Of cos..!! Im starving..

NICHKHUN : I knew you are. I'll wait for you outside your class.

YOU : Okey.. :P

NICHKHUN : :P :P :P 

I smiled as I looked at his text. My friend notice me smiling and started to peek at my text. I caught her looking at my text.

YOU : "YAHH..!! What are you doing..?"

EUNJAE : "Who are you texting..?"

YOU : "Why..??"

EUNJAE : "WHO...!!!!!"

YOU : "It's Khun."

EUNJAE : "Khun..? You mean Nichkhun..?"

YOU : "Khun,Nichkhun..it's the same."

EUNJAE  : "Oh my god..!! He is soo cutee.. I didn't know that you two were close..?"

YOU : "That's why I didn't tell you cos you're obssesed with him."

EUNJAE : "Why can't I..? He's hot..but he got one problem."

YOU : "What is it.?"

EUNJAE : "He's a player."

YOU : "Yeah.. he is."

EUNJAE : "Are you two together..?"

YOU : "AGAIN..? That question really bugs me."

EUNJAE : "Why..?"

YOU : "Cos we're not together but people keep asking us that question."

EUNJAE : "Are you sure..?"

YOU : "Mm..I don't have feelings for him."

EUNJAE : "Then,I have something to confessed to you."

YOU : "What..?"

EUNJAE : "Ples don't be mad."

YOU : "I won't. What is it..?"

RING~ RING~ RING. The bell started to ring. Signing the end of my class for today.

TEACHER : "Okey. That's it for today."

EUNJAE : "I'll tell you next time."

YOU : "Okey..Ah.,finally. Feels like century."

EUNJAE : "I know."

YOU : "Bye. I gotta go."

I got out off my class and immediately got a headlock from Nichkhun. I tried to go out of it but I couldn't becaused he was too strong. People began to stare at us,I already knew why,it's always been the same reasons. Why can't we be friends..?? Most of all the girls hate me, Nichkhun really have a lot of admires since he's cute. So,me being closed with Nichkhun always bugs them.I really don't get it. Why would they be mad at me..? We have explained it for a million times that we're just best friends. 

YOU : "YAHH..!! Let me go Khun..!!"

NICHKHUN : "Why don't you try to get out then..?"

YOU : "Khun..!!! You force me this, Don't regret it."

NICHKHUN : "I won't."

I began tickling him and immediately he lose his grip. I ran as fast as I can while Nichkhun chasing me. We're like this everyday,running through the hall wasn't something new for us and the others seems to got to use it. 

YOU : "You're too slow."

NICHKHUN : "You watch it..! If I catched you,you're dead."

YOU : "Catch me if you can."

NICHKHUN : "Of cos I can."

He grab me and tickle me back. People just stared at us like we're some kind of show. Finally Nichkhun stopped tickling me and we went for our lunch. It's nothing special,we always have lunch together but since Hyae Sung didn't have class today. So,today it just leave me and Nichkhun alone. He took me to a Thailand restaurant since he misses Thai food and been craving for it a while.


Comment is caring..

Soo please be caring..!!! <3

Tell me what you think about the story..