So,.what does that make us..??

I can be loyal

 

KHUN : "Nae,babe. I LOVE YOU."
 
Wait..!! What..!!! Is that an act or for real..? He looked at me,waiting for my reply. What should I say..? I LOVE YOU TOO but what if he think I love him but if I don't say it. He'll be mad again but.....AISH..!!!
 
Khun looked at me and his eyes got wide. I knew I had to say it. I had to..!!
 
YOU : "Nae babe. I LOVE YOU TOO."
 
Khun sat down and reach for the grapes in the basket and ate by himself. I l coughed and gave him hello-what-about-me look. He immediately make an "O" look and move closer to then feed me some grapes. I laid down and Khun followed me,laid next to me. He looked at me and gesture me to come closer to him. So,I did and I laid in his arms and my head is on his chest.
 
KHUN : "This is the best day ever."
 
YOU : "Nae. Thanks."
 
KHUN : "You're welcome babe."
 
I looked up at him and he looked at me back. Without even saying anything,he kiss me and when he pulled out,I gave him a small peck on his cheek. He hugged me tightly.
 
KHUN : "Babe..?"
 
YOU : "Yeah.."
 
KHUN : "We should came here later."
 
YOU : "When..?"
 
KHUN : "Anytime. If we're free."
 
YOU : "Wae..?"
 
KHUN : "Don't you wanna be like this again..?"
 
YOU : "Like this..? What are you referring to..?"
 
KHUN : "I mean US."
 
YOU : "Us..? You like when we're like this..?"
 
KHUN : "Well yeah..and I think that I'm----"
 
YOU : "You're----- what..??"
 
Khun sat down and I immediately follow.
 
KHUN : "Don't laugh at me and don't take me too serious. I just have to say this."
 
YOU : "Nae,I won't laugh and won't take it too serious."
 
KHUN : "I think I like you."
 
YOU : "Of cos you like me. If you don't we woulnd't be friends. Right..?"
 
KHUN : "I mean I like you more than a friends."
 
YOU : "You're serious..?"
 
KHUN : "Yeah. I kinda felt it when we were acting but I couldn't be sure. So,that's why I drag you to this trip. I wanna see if we can be more than friends and I really wanna know if you felt the same way."
 
YOU : "Listen Khun. I'm----"
 
KHUN : "You don't like me..Don't you..? ..!! This is a mistake. I shouldn't told you and this is just gonna ruin everything. Plus---"
 
YOU : "Khun..!!! Listen to me."
 
He nooded and stay silent.
 
YOU : "I like you too. I started to felt this when we gone to our first date."
 
KHUN : "Really..?"
 
YOU : "Mm..I wanna tell you but I'm afraid you wouldn't feel the same way."
 
KHUN : "Why would you say that..? You're perfect."
 
YOU : "Cos all you talked about is Eunjae. That's all you talked about."
 
KHUN : "I try to forget my feelings about you by thinking about her but it didn't work."
 
YOU : "So,you don't like her..?"
 
KHUN : "I can't say that I don't like her cos I do like her. I need to know what you're feeling.,so I can figure out what's real."
 
YOU : "You still like her..?"
 
KHUN : "Yeah..but I like you too."
 
YOU : "What the hell is wrong with you..!!! One is not enough..?"
 
KHUN  : "I'm sorry I know I'm greedy but I have not intention falling for you. Before this it was always her but now it's you."
 
YOU : "So what falling for me is a mistake..?"
 
KHUN : "Yes...but I'm glad I fall for you cos you're an amazing person."
 
YOU : "So,.what does that makes us..?"
 
KHUN : "I'm not sure. I promise when we get back,I'll figure things out. I'll talked to Eunjae and make my decision."
 
YOU : "What if you choose her..?"
 
KHUN : "Can we pless not talked about that right now..? I wanna enjoy being with you."
 
YOU : "You're saying that like we're not gonna meet again."
 
KHUN : "Can we not talked about that..? Just enjoy this.."
 
YOU : "Nae."
 
We continued laying back and he my hair and then kiss the top of my head.  
 
KHUN : "I love you babe."
 
YOU : "Love you too."
 
After spending time at the mountain,we decided to go back to our house. This time being with him felt soo real,after knowing how he felt about me. I don't have to guess around if he's for real or not..cos he's definitely not acting. Our hands never let go of each other the whole time we went back to our house. As usual he cook our dinner and I just watched him from the corner. Before I knew it,it's time to go back to Seoul. I'm exciting yet the same time anxious. I don't know what's gonna happen with me and Khun. Whether it's me & him or him with Eunjae. I tried hard not to think that he'll choose Eunjae but being the usual me.,I'll always think the worst case senario. Please GOD make him choose me.. I can't think of him being with Eunjae.. That's gonna broke my heart into pieces.
 
________________________________________________________
 
Comment is caring.. <3
So.,please be caring..!! <3
and please comment..!! <3
 
Ples subscribe to this story.. <3
 
Right now I already have 22 subscribers..
My aim is 30 subscribers..!! Can we get it..??