Feel sooo right..

I can be loyal

 

........................When I was trying hard to sleep,I heard the door open. I pretend to be asleep. What the hell is Khun doing in here..? I knew it was him.,I mean who else it could be..? We're alone here in this house. Afraid that he'll realize I'm awake,I remain still then I can felt my left side of the bed feels like someone just sat down. I had a pillow behind me until I felt that he remove the pillow and lay next to me. I was blushing when I realize that he lay next to me. Then he pull the blanket and cover both of us. I purposely move to my left and hugged him. I just wanna felt hugging him in my sleep just once. I can felt him try to move away but I grab him and hugged him tightly. At last,I felt he lift my heads up and slide his arms around my shoulder. He respond to my hug and hug me closely to him. Thank god that he can see me diretly cos I was smiling soo much well probably too much. 
 
 
That whole night,hugging him and being that close to him somehow make me felt relax an calm. I just wish that time will stop at this moment. He felt soo warm and cuddly,I can even felt his heartbeat is beating like crazy. What does that meant..? He like me..? Or he just felt uncomfortable with me but he doesn't look like it before. I don't even realize when I fell asleep well maybe cos I felt soo comfortable in his arms.
 
When I woke up,I looked to my left expecting Khun to be there but turns out he's not there. I sat down and rubbing my eyes. Where is Khun..? That question keep playing in my head. Am I dreaming last night or it really happens. Then,I smell the most delicious aroma that make stood up automaticly. I went to the kitchen and found Khun already cooking,he saw me coming and smiled to me.
 
KHUN : "Morning sweetheart."
 
YOU : "Morning."
 
KHUN : "Did you sleep well..?"
 
YOU : "Somehow,.yes I did. Don't know why but last night I sleep like a baby."
 
KHUN : "hahaha..That's great."
 
YOU : "Why did you laugh..?"
 
KHUN : "Nothing."
 
I saw a smirk on his face. He DID come last night and his shirt..!! That's what he wore last night,I remember it soo well and he thought I was sleeping. 
 
YOU : "How did you sleep..?"
 
KHUN : "Good. I sleep very well last night."
 
YOU : "Why is that..?"
 
KHUN : "Nothing partically..is just I had the most comfortable pillow."
 
PILLOW..?? ME..?? YOU WANNA DIE KHUN..??!!! 
 
YOU : "Oh..good for you. What are you cooking..?"
 
KHUN : "Nae..I'm making pancake."
 
YOU : "YAY...!! PANCAKE..!!"
 
KHUN : "You're like a little kid right now."
 
YOU : "So what..? If I'm a little kid."
 
KHUN : "Aigo~~."
 
He ruffle my hair. While he was cooking I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. Then went back to the kitchen. This time Khun already done cooking. 
 
KHUN : "Let's eat babe."
 
YOU : "Aww..this day couldn't get any better.."
 
KHUN : "Are you having fun on this trip,babe..?"
 
YOU : "Nae. The best time fo my life babe,. Thanks babe."
 
KHUN : "You're welcome..now are you happy that I force you to come..?"
 
YOU : "Well..if I think about it. NO."
 
KHUN : "WHAT..?? but you said.."
 
YOU : "Kiding babe. I'm happy that you force me to come."
 
KHUN : "Aish..!! You really love to trick people."
 
I continued eating and we talked about our next plan together.
 
YOU : "So,what are we gonna do today..?"
 
KHUN : "I was thinking. Maybe a picnic..?"
 
YOU : "Picnic..? Where..?"
 
KHUN : "Up at mountain.. They said it has the most amazing view ever. Wanna go there..?"
 
YOU : "MOUNTAIN..?? UP AT MOUNTAIN..? We're gonna climb..??"
 
KHUN : "Yeah..of cos. What do you think we're gonna fly up there..?"
 
YOU : "YAHH..!! But it's a mountain..and tall and I'm LAZY..!!"
 
KHUN : "I know you are..That's why we're gonna ride the ______ ( i don't know what to called it..it's something like that people ride to get to the mountain faster ).
 
YOU : "Oh~~ Thanks god..!! If we got up there by foot. It will takes days."
 
KHUN : "I know. That's why we're gonna ride the ____."
 
YOU : "When are we gonna go..?"
 
KHUN : "After we done eating. I'll make a few snacks and we'll buy fruits and then we'll go."
 
YOU : "Okey. I'm in."
 
KHUN : "Good. Babe,.you're gonna help me make sandwich.. Okey..?"
 
YOU : "Yes boss."
 
KHUN : "Are you dona babe..?"
 
YOU : "Yes babe."
 
KHUN : "Well come on. Help me now."
 
YOU : "Nae."
 
We make some snack and then went out off our house to buy some fruits. We then went to our transportation. It looked like a ferris wheel but instead of turning around,it's moving up and up. I'm not good with heights and I bet Khun already knew it. When we were waiting for the transportation,I looked at Khun with worried expressions on my face. He hold my hands and looked at me.
 
KHUN : "You'll be fine. I'm here babe."
 
YOU : "But it's too high."
 
KHUN : "Don't think about it. Just think of me."
 
YOU : "Think of you..? How can that be better..?!!"
 
KHUN : "YAHHH..!! What did you---"
 
YOU : "Just kidding. Okey.,I'll think of you."
 
The transportation arrived and I froze. Khun went in and looked at me.
 
KHUN : "Come on. It's nothing. Don't think about the height."
 
I was hesitating about walking in to the transportation. He held out his hands and I took it. Once I'm in,I hugged Khun for dear life. Khun hugged me back and we sat down,.still hugging. He my hair slowly.
 
KHUN : "You're really scared..?"
 
I just nooded and hugged him tightly. My eyes were closed cos I was soo scared if I looked down I'll be more afraid.
 
KHUN : "Open your eyes. There's nothing to be scared off. Just looked around. It's beautiful."
 
YOU : "No..if I opened my eyes. I'll be more scared."
 
Khun lift my chin up and said....
 
KHUN : "Open your eyes. Just looked at me."
 
I slowly open my eyes and looked at him. When I open my eyes,I saw Khun smiling.
 
KHUN : "See..? There's no need to be scared. Your annoying husband is here for you."
 
That last sentence make me laugh.
 
YOU : "hahaha.. Nae. I won't be scared anymore."
 
KHUN : "That's better. Look around the view is amazing."
 
YOU : "Nae. It's beautiful."
 
He laid his head on my shoulder and sigh.
 
KHUN : "It would be nice if everyday is as calm as this day."
 
YOU : "Yeah. Living here must be fun."
 
Then talking we finally arrive at the mountain. We didn't exactly arrive at thee top immediately,we had to walked up a few stairs. As we were walking,Khun came up to me and hold my hands. I looked up at him and he just had smiles on his face. We keep walking around,it felt great walking around with him,holding hands. 
 
YOU : "It sure is amazing here."
 
KHUN : "I know I should bring Eunjae here."
 
That words..!! Make me sick everyday..!! I was just having fun walking with him and holding hands with him.. Now he have bring up her name.. I don't hate her.. I just hate that she's always been in his mind even when he's with me. I shook my hands and pretend rubbing my arms. He looked at me and began to smirk.
 
KHUN : "____-yah..? Are you jealous..?"
 
..!! He realize it..!!! Damnit..!! I'm dead..!!!
 
YOU : "Ani---yo. aniyo."
 
KHUN : "I was just kiding with you. I will not bring other people here. Not even our friends. This is our place."
 
YOU : "I'm not jealous. What are you talking about..?"
 
KHUN : "Well,.if you're not jealous..Why is it everytime I said the words Eunjae.,you immediately went to angry mode..? Wae..?"
 
THAT NAME AGAIN..!! I HATE THIS..!!
 
YOU : "I'M NOT..!!! I DON'T GO ANGRY MODE WHEN I HEARD HER NAME..!!!"
 
KHUN : " Sounds like you're on angry mode again. Don't be angry..you'll always be my can't-cook wife."
 
YOU : "You'll always be my annoying husband."
 
KHUN : "That's better. Don't be mad."
 
He hold my hands once again. Does that means he likes me too..? Aish..!! Who care..? I'm gonna enjoy this while I can. We finally arrive at the top and Khun pulled out the blanket and laid it on the floor. I was still enjoying the fresh air and the view until Khun hugged me from behind and laid his heads on my shoulder.
 
KHUN : "This is soo amazing."
 
YOU : "Nae."
 
KHUN : "Let's sit down."
 
He drag me and we sat on the blanket,well I was sitting and Khun laid his head on my lap. He looked at me and smiled.
 
KHUN : "We look like a married couple right now babe."
 
YOU : "You wish." *I don't wanna get myself to hopefull*
 
KHUN : "Oh come on..!! Play along."
 
YOU : "For what..? Is not like I'm getting any reward for it."
 
KHUN : "Ples..!! I promise I'll took you out for dinner. Just this time,I never felt how it is to be lovey dovey with girls."
 
YOU : "Dinner..? Okey then. Just this time."
 
KHUN : "Nae,babe. I LOVE YOU."
 
Wait..!! What..!!! Is that an act or for real..? He looked at me,waiting for my reply. What should I say..? I LOVE YOU TOO but what if he think I love him but if I don't say it. He'll be mad again but.....AISH..!!!
 
What should I do.......!!! Ottokhe..!!!
 
________________________________________________________
 
Comment is caring...
So.,please be caring...!!! <3
 
Feel sad cos some of my subscribers is gone..b4 this whole accident that happen to AFF..
I have like 21 subscribers now only left with 19..
Ples subscribe to this story if you haven't... <3
 
Thank you to MimiMilada and my loyal readers...!!! <3
Saranghae...!!! <3