Christmas dinner with my besties

I can be loyal

3 new subscriber.. Gomawo Taec_Lover,Hannah Bunny and JUMins. WELCOME..!!!!

 


 

The next day, Hyae Sung told me that we're gonna go shopping for the ingredients with the rest of the group. I just simply said yes and get ready. Then Haye Sung got a call from Jiwoon and Hye Mi,they had to do some work on their physic project. WHAT...????? You're gonna leave me with him...!!!!!!! 

YOU : "YAHH..!! Hyae Sung.,you can't leave me with him.."

HYAE SUNG : "Why are you scared..? He's not dangerous."

YOU : "But-- How could you do this to me..?"

HYAE SUNG : "I'm sorry but I gotta go."

Hyae Sung left the apartment and got into her car. She drove off and leave me alone to die..!! Then after a few minutes, I heard a car parking outside. I looked out and saw Nichkhun. I took a deep breath and opened the door. He look at me and then look behind me,I could saw he look soo confused.

NICHKHUN : "Where's the others..?"

YOU : "Physic project."

NICHKHUN : "Oh.,they had to it or Prof.Marcela is gonna be pissed off."

YOU : "Oh."

NICHKHUN : "I guess it's just the both of us."

YOU : "I guess so."

NICHKHUN : "Let's go."

YOU : "Okey."

I was worry like hell. He looked soo well with a plain white t-shirt and a vest plus a blazer. We got into his car, he opened the door for me,I nooded and said thanks. He look at me and nooded. He got into the car and drive away. We stopped at a supermarket and we got into the supermarket. The whole time we were shopping,all the girls keep looking at Nichkhun. Every stop we make they looked at him,so I decided to ask him directly.

YOU : "WOW,you must be handsome today."

NICHKHUN : "Huh..? What..?"

YOU : "Look..!! Every girl in this supermarket are looking at you."

NICHKHUN : "Huh..? Ani. It's not true."

YOU : "Stop being soo humble."

Nichkhun just shugged it off and i saw him got blush. Oh my god..!! Why does he have to be soo cutee..?? I keep pushing the trolley and look around looking soo confused because I didn't know how to cook. He saw me looked soo confused.

NICHKHUN : "Are you okey..? You look confused."

YOU : "Is just I can't cook. So,I don't understand a damn thing."

NICHKHUN : "It's okey. I'll teach you all my tricks."

YOU : "Okey."

I just turn around for a while and immediately there's a girl whose flirting with him. I looked away,I didn't really wanna disturbed him. I pretend to look at the stuff and then I felt an arms around me. I turned around and saw Nichkhun holding me on my waist. 

NICHKHUN : "Sorry but I already have a girlfriend."

GIRL : "Really..? Her..? I don't believe it."

Nichkhun kissed me on the cheek and I remain silent.

NICHKHUN : "See..?"

GIRL : "On the cheek..? I can get that from my grandma."

Then,Nichkhun grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. Full on,it's not a quick kiss. Without realizing it,I started to kiss him back. It was soo long and I could felt my head exploding. He pulled away from the kiss and I could see the girl face. She was soo shocked and I couldn't help but laugh.

NICHKHUN : "Happy..? She's my girlfriend. Right..?"

YOU : "Hm.. Yeah..!! Why are you bothering my boyfriend..?"

I hugged Nichkhun tightly. She looked at me,rolled her eyes and walked away.

NICHKHUN : "Oh my god..!! Mianhee..!! I didn't mean to do that but she was soo----"

YOU : "It's okey. I forgive you. She's really cute. Why didn't you like her..?"

NICHKHUN : "I don't like her. She's not my type."

YOU : "Then,what is your type..?"

NICHKHUN : "I like someone that is beautiful,hot and most of all loyal."

YOU : "Loyal..?? You can't even stay loyal to one girl."

NICHKHUN : "Hey..!! I can be. If she's worth it."

YOU : "IF..?? Fine,let's go."

We then go to the counter and paid for the stuff that we just picked. We got in the car and drove away to our apartment. Once we got there,the others were already home. They said they have completed their project. So,the boys continued to cook while we (girls) prepared the table. Once we're done, we went to the kitchen and check out the boys cooking skill. When we got in the kitchen,Nichkhun & Jiwoon were wearing an aprons. They look really feminine almost look like my grandma.

YOU : "Yahh..!! Jiwoon.,you look like my grandma."

JINWOON : "YAHH..!!!!"

Jiwoon lift me up and swing me around.

YOU : "Jiwoon..!!!!!!!!"

JIWOON : "What did you just said..??"

YOU : "NOTHING..!! MIANHEE..!! MIANHEE..!!!"

JIWOON : "Scared aren't you..?"

YOU : "Okey.,I'm sorry. I won't say it again."

JIWOON : "Good."

The boys continued to cook and in just half an hour they are already done. We place the food on the table and finally our dinner was ready,thanks to the boys. As we looked around,the food really looks nice,nothing was burnt thanked god..!! 

HYAE SUNG : "WOW..!! This really look good."

JIWOON : "Of cos,we're professional unlike..."

YOU : "Okey.. we know you can cook and we can't."

NICHKHUN : "Come on. Let's eat."

HYE MI : "Yes."

We ate our dinner and suprisingly it all taste good. They should cook more often for us. We chatted while eating. The whole time,we were bonding more & more. We all really have the same set mind and have a lot in common. Once we're done,we walked to the balcony and watched the fireworks.


Comment is caring..

So,plesea be caring..