Christmas eve suprise

I can be loyal

Yay..!! I got 2 new subscribers again. Welcome Hottest Hunny Bunny & Gabby Harstarr97. ^O^ Gomawo..!! <3


 

I was enjoying my time with my friends on christmas eve. Christmas is my favourite holiday since it's the only time my whole family came together and spend time together but because of school I couldn't go back home. We always decorate the christmas tree on christmas eve while having cookie and coco chocolate. So,I try to create the same atmosphere on our apartment.I stayed with Hyae Sung's apartment. I just found out that she came from a wealthy family. So,I rented a room and we became roomate. We decorate the house from top the bottom.  We stepped back and take a look at our hard work.

We sat down on the couch,resting after a long day decorating. I went to the kitchen and make coco chocolate for the both of us.

YOU : "Here you go. My signature coco chocolate."

I handed Hyae Sung a cup of coco and she took it from my hands.

HYAE SUNG : "Gomawo." *She took a sip*

YOU : "How is it..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Wow..!! This is delicious. You should make this all the time."

YOU : "I will since it's the only thing I know to do."

HYAE SUNG : "at least it's delicious. Not like me,I can't cook a thing..!!"

YOU : "hahaha,.that makes the two of us."

HYAE SUNG : "I've invited a few of my friends. I hope you don't mind."

YOU : "Of cos,I don't mind. It's kinda good for me. Make new friends."

HYAE SUNG : "I promise you're gonna like them."

 

KNOCK~ KNOCK~ KNOCK~ We heard knock on the door. Hyae Sung got up and went to open the door.

HYAE SUNG : "I'll get that."

YOU : "Okey."

 

HYAE SUNG POV

I went to the front door and opened the door. There were 2 of my bestest friends and my cousin. I invited them in and walked to the living room. I saw ____ sitting on the couch with her back facing us. I called her.

 

YOUR POV

HYAE SUNG : "_________"

YOU : "Yeah."  *you turned around and saw the arrogant guy who ignored you*

HYE MI : "Hi..! I'm Hye Mi. I'm Hyae Sung best friend."

JIWOON : "I'm Jiwoon. I'm her best friend too."

NICHKHUN : "Hi. I'm Nichkhun. I'm her cousin." *Wow,that's the first time he talked to me* 

YOU : "Hi,I'm _____. I'm her roomate."

HYAE SUNG : "This 3 are my closet friends. So,I wanna introduced them to you."

YOU : "Thanks you,Hyae Sung. I hope we all can be good friends."

HYE MI : "Of cos. We're gonna be good friends."

NICHKHUN : "Here you go. I made cookies for you." *for me..?? why..?*

WOW..!! He handed me a bucket of cookies. The cookies look good,I try to find any wrong with the cookies because I never would imagine him as a baker. I looked at him and smile and also said thank you to him.

HYAE SUNG : "____,why don't you make your signature coco..? Nichkhun,here love coco."

YOU : "Okey,.I'll make some for all of us."

 Hye Mi,Jiwoon and Hyae Sung were decorating the living room.

HYAE SUNG : "Jiwoon,help me hang this. I can't reach it."

JIWOON : "Who told you to be so short..?"

HYAE SUNG : "I'm not that short. you're just freakishly tall."

I went to the kitchen and make coco for all of us. As I waited for the water to boil. I opened Nichkhun cookies,then I saw him coming to me. I opened the bucket and placed the cookies on a plate. He looked at me.

NICKHUN : "You seem fimiliar to me."

YOU : "Huh..?"

NICHKHUN : "Have we meet before..?" *DUH..!!!?? I'm the girl.,you ignored.*

YOU : "No,I don't think soo." * LYING *

NICHKHUN : "You just seems fimiliar to me."

YOU : "I just have one of those faces. I think."

NICHKHUN : "Maybe."

YOU : "Maybe you mistake me with someone else."

NICHKHUN : "Maybe.,Why don't you try one..?"

YOU : "Okey.Why not.?"

I took a bit of his homemade cookies and my eyes widens up. I can't believe he can bake very well. It was delicious. He looked at me.

NICHKHUN : "How was it..?"

YOU : "It's very delicious. I can't believe you bake this."

NICHKHUN : "Is it hard to believe I bake those..?"

YOU : "Kinda."

The water is boiling and went on making the coco. Nichkhun just stand there and watch me. I was soo embarassed,thank god I wasn't facing him because I'm blushing like crazy. I finish making the coco and gave him a cup of it. He took a sip and smile at me.

NICHKHUN : "This is delicious."

YOU : "I'm glad you like it."

NICHKHUN : "You need to teach me how to do this."

YOU : "No problem."

Nichkhun & I went to the living room and found the others lying on the couch. They looked beaten up.

YOU : "Coco..? Who wants one..?" 

NICHKHUN : "It's really good. You should try one."

JIWOON : "Me one."

YOU : "Here you go."

We all sat on the couch while having a sip of the coco that I just made and Nichkhun's homemade cookies. We just started to get to know each other. To my suprise,all four of them are rich peoples unlike me. Well,I'm not really poor,I'm just a middle-class,you know not too poor but not too rich. They all were very friendly towards me and it's very easy to get along with them because we all kinda have the same interest. Everytime we talked about something,it never ended. We will always find something new to talked about. 

HYAE SUNG : "Khun,why did you badly wanna be here..? You always spent your christmas eve with your girlfriends."

YOU : "girlfriends..? that sound a lot."

JIWOON : "Don't you know..? Khun here is a playboy."

YOU : "Ah,no wonder."

NICHKHUN : "No. I'm just bored to spent christmas eve alone."

HYE MI : "So,tommorow is christmas. What should we do..?"

JIWOON : "What about a small dinner for just the 5 of us..?"

YOU : "That's not gonna work."

NICHKHUN : "Why..?"

YOU : "I can't cook."

HYAE SUNG : "Me too."

HYE MI : "Me three."

JIWOON : "You gotta be kiding with me. Even I know how to cook. What about you Khun..? Can you cook..?"

NICHKHUN : "Yeah,I can cook."

JIWOON : "See..? Even Khun can cook. You girls are embarrasing."

YOU : "YAHH..!! You don't have to say that."

HYAE SUNG : "Why don't you boys cook and we'll set up the table..?"

NICHKHUN : "Okey. What are we gonna cook,Jiwoon..?"

JIWOON : "We'll figure something out."

_________________________________________________________________

  

That's about it.. They finally meet. What do you think..?? Please leave comment or Nichkhun will

be sad, You wouldn't want to make Nichkhun. Do you..? And remember to subscribe.

 

 

 

P.S /Hannah Bunny..!! subscribe this story.