First day of college

I can be loyal

WOW..!! I'm soo happy to have 1 subscribers.. "Herokjj.,GOMAWO...!!"

_________________________________________________________________________

..First day of college..

 

Ah..!! My first day of college,this is gonna be an exciting day for me. New start for me,no more high school. High school isn't really fun for me. The drama really gets to my nerve. College students are more adult and grown up not like high shools kid who acts like kindergarden. I wake up early,I'm really a morning person. I took my bath and change my clothes. Since it's my first I tried to be more casual,so.,I decided to wear a grey hoddie with a print out t-shirt. I paired it with black skinney jeans and wore a glasses. 

I can't really cooked anything. Yes,I have to admit I can't cook. So,.I went to the nearest cafe around my apartment. I really love spending time at cafe and just looked around,watching people and spent some alone time on my own. I always spend time in this small cafe called iCafe. The ahjumma really knows me very well since I've spent a lot of time there. I went in and as usual there's always that bells which will rings once you opened the door. So,once I got in the bells ring and the ahjumma looked at me.

AHJUMMA : "____,annyeong."

YOU : "Annyeong ahjumma."

AHJUMMA : "First day of college..?"

YOU : "Mm..ahjumma. I'm really excited."

AHJUMMA : "Good luck to you then. Usual..?"

YOU: "Yes,1 cappuccino ahjumma."

AHJUMMA : "Here you go."

YOU : "Gomawo ahjumma."

AHJUMMA : "Good luck dear."

I paid her and bow before I left.

YOU : "Bye ahjumma."

I took a bus and went to my college. Since it's my first day, I really don't wanna be late. Once I arrived at my college, I went to the information counter to get my schedule and locker key. When I was on my way to my locker,I meet this nice girl called Hyae Sung.

HYAE SUNG : "Hi..!! Are you new..?"

YOU : "Yes. I'm _____"

HYAE SUNG : "Owh nice to meet you. I'm Hyae Sung."

IRENE : Nice to meet you too."

HYAESUNG : "So,what are you looking for..?"

IRENE : "My locker room."

HYAESUNG : "Owh.,what's the number..?"

IRENE : "48."

HYAESUNG : "Owh,.jinjja..? I'm no 49."

IRENE : "Seems like we're neighbours."

HYAESUNG : "Seems like we are. Here I'll show you."

IRENE : "Gomawo..!! Mianhee if I'm a burden on you."

HYAESUNG : "Don't be silly. It's nothing."

Turns out our locker room are right besides each other. She offered to show me around and just like that we become friends. I don't really knew anyone here,so having a nice person helping sure is a good thing.

ANNOUNCEMENT SPEAKER : "Attention to all college organazation members,you are asked to came to the meeting room.

HYAESUNG : "Don't worry. I'll accompany you."

IRENE : "Gomawo..!!"

Before I started my class,there's an announcement that stated we will have a college organization meeting. Since Hyae Sung is a member too,I just tag along with her.

We went into this big meeting room and there's probably like 50 peoples. Somehow out all of the peoples there,my eyes landed on this one cute guy. Is not that I like him,it's just there's something about seems soo interesting to me.He was an old member and I was a newbie. When we looked at each other at the same time,I flash him a smile but to my suprise he ignored me. So,at that moment I just thought that he was arrogant guy and my interest in him just stop at that moment. After that meeting,I never really saw him often. It about a 2 weeks,I didn't saw him. Eventhrough we go to the same college,our schedule never really collide. I wasn't really hoping to see him since I was soo embarassed when he ignored me.

Then suddenly on Christmas Eve,something unexpected happen. He.....................


 

To be continued..!! What do you think..?

 

Readers, please subscribe to me..

Comment is caring..!! <3