Back off..!!

I can be loyal

As always Jinwoon pick me up for school. Hye Mi and Hyae Sung also tag along with us since Hye Mi is one of Jinwoon closetest friend and Hyae Sung is my closest friend. They both sat at the back while I sat in front with Jinwoon next to me. When Jinwoon parked,I can see Khun waiting outside the school,glancing at his watch again & again. I pretty sure Jinwoon notice it as well cos he reach for my hands. I looked up at him and smiled,re-asuring him that I'm his.

YOU : "Don't worry. I'm all yours oppa.."

HYE MI : "Yuck..!! You two need to stop that.."

HYAE SUNG : "There goes my breakfast.."

You & Jinwoon laughed,looking how they were bother with our affection.

JINWOON : "Don't mind them. I love you honey.."

HYAE SUNG & HYE MI : "Yuckkk....!!!"

YOU : "hahaha.. I love you too oppa.."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss. As soon as I did that,the girls were already rushing to get off the car. Jinwoon just laughed and we got off the car too. Jinwoon came next to me and laced his fingers with mine. We started walking together and I could see Khun watching us from far. 

I just ignored it until Eunjae appear in front of me. I forgot to tell Jinwoon about Eunjae & Khun breaking up. 

EUNJAE : "This is all your fault,you ty ..!!"

JINWOON : "What the hell was that for..?"

YOU : "Oppa,it's okey.."

JINWOON : "What do you it's okey..? She just insult you.."

EUNJAE : "Bcos of you,Khun leave me. Why can't you leave us alone..?"

JINWOON : "What..? You & Khun broke up..? And bcos of my girlfriend..?"

EUNJAE : "Yeah.. He pick her over me.."

YOU : "I didn't make him choose me.. You force him too.."

JINWOON : "THAT'S DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO INSULT HER. IF ANYONE IS WRONG HERE,IT'S KHUN. WHO TOLD HIM TO BE WITH YOU IF HE STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR MY GIRL. SHE DIDN'T FORCE HIM TO LIKE HER. SHE HAD BEEN AVOIDING HIM BUT YOUR SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T LEAVE HER ALONE. SO,LET OUT YOUR ANGER ON YOUR BOYFRIEND NOT ON MY GIRL. SHE HAD BEED THROUGH A LOT TRYING TO FORGET KHUN AND NOW THAT SHE HAS,THERE'S NO WAY I'LL LET HER HURT HERSELF FOR THAT GUY."

YOU : "Oppa..relax.."

JINWOON : "No..!! I have had it with this drama.Listen..Just bcos Khun choose her that doesn't meant she choose him. _____ is with me. She's my girlfriend. She is mine and no one can have her.."

Listening to what Jinwoon said make me giggle a bit and proud to have a wondeful boyfriend. I snuggled into Jinwoon's arm and look at Eunjae.

YOU : "Eunjae,Khun is all yours..I already have my Jinwoon by my side.."

EUNJAE : "So,you won't bother me & Khun..?"

YOU : "I won't.."

EUNJAE : "You better not be.. Khun is mine..and mine only.."

KHUN : "When did I agreed to that..?"

I looked back and saw Khun. I pulled Jinwoon and we sneak off leaving the two of them.

YOU : "We'll leave you two alone.."

They looked at me & Jinwoon and back to each other..and the fight continued. Jinwoon & I walked away,hugging and laughing.

JINWOON : "That's not gonna be a good conversation.."

YOU : "I know. It's war.."

Then,Jinwoon started singing "It's war" by MBLAQ. I hit him playfully and we head in to the school,leaving Khun & Eunjae settle their problem. We head to our own class and continued our studies. After my class finished,I head out and I felt someone grab my hands. I try to fight but he was too strong,when I tried to scream,he cover my mouth and drag me to the rofftop.

When we arrive at the rofftop,he let me go,I turned around and saw Khun. AGAIN..! I was annoyed and I pretty sure Khun realize it. 

YOU : "What do you want again..?"

KHUN : "Haven't I make myself clear..? I want you.."

Duh..? Of cos I know..

YOU : "And haven't I make myself clear that I'm with Jinwoon.."

KHUN : "I don't care.. I want you and I don't care who I have to fight to get you.."

YOU : "You don't have to fight anyone cos not matter what I won't be yours.."

KHUN : "What did I done that was soo wrong till you wouldn't came back to me..?"

YOU : "You left me alone..."

KHUN : "I know and I'm sorry but I told you that was a mistake.."

YOU : "Well,you realize that is too late.. I'm already inlove with Jinwoon.."

KHUN : "You love Jinwoon..?"

YOU : "Yes. I LOVE HIM."

KHUN : "Are you sure that it's love or you just feel thankful that he was there for you..?"

YOU : "What are you trying to say..? That I'm just smypathic towards Jinwoon...?"

KHUN : "Maybe.."

YOU : "I love Jinwoon,Khun. I DO. I LOVE EVERYTHING HE IS. I LOVE HOW BRAVE HE MAKE ME FEEL. I LOVE HOW WHEN I'M WITH HIM,I BECOME MORE BETTER PERSON. I--"

I was talking until Khun stopped me by kissing me. I tried to pushed him but he got a good grip of me and before I knew it,I was responding to his kiss. Now,I remember everything. Why I love Khun.,he always gave me the thrill to overcome any of my fear and how he kiss me was amused me,I didn't even knew why but it always has. 

KHUN : "I knew you still love me.."

Khun said in between the kiss. I was cursing myself for giving up to his kiss. Finally having the will to stop,I pushed him harder and wipe my lips.

YOU : "I told you not to do anything sneaky.."

KHUN : "But I had to figure out what you felt.. Why are you trying to denied something that is too obvious..? I know you still love me,just admit it. You love me,I love you. Let's just be together like before."

YOU : "NO KHUN. I said no already. I love Jinwoon and that's it. Whatever I felt for you wouldn't matter cos I know Jinwoon  meant the world to me."

He tried to kiss me again but this time he didn't get any closer. Jinwoon came in and punch him till he fell on the ground. 

JINWOON : "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND..!!"

Jinwoon walked towards you and cupped my cheek. He looked worried and it make me smiled.

JINWOON : "You okey,honey..?"

YOU : "I'm fine oppa..you worried to much.."

KHUN : "She's more than fine after kissing me. I knew she liked it."

JINWOON : "You didn't even get to kiss her.."

KHUN : "Well,you didn't saw the first kiss.."

Jinwoon looked at me and waiting for my explanation.

YOU : "Oppa,he kiss me. I couldn't move.."

Jinwoon looked at Khun and punch him once again but this time Khun punch him back. Jinwoon fell on the ground and I ran up to him. Checking on him.

YOU : "Oppa..are you okey..?"

JINWOON : "I'm okey honey.."

YOU : "What the hell is wrong with you..?"

I approach Khun and slap him,HARD..!! But despite being angry,he just smirk.

JINWOON : "It's okey honey. This jackass just don't know when to give up.."

KHUN : "Dude,she still have feelings for me. So,give it up cos she belong with me.."

Khun grabbed my hands and pulled me to his side..

JINWOON : "I think you forgetting 1 good fact,she is MY girlfriend.."

Jinwoon grab my hands again and pulled me to his side. Right now,I felt like a toy and 2 boys fighting over me.

KHUN : "She was mine first and that's not gonna changed.."

He tried to pull my hands but I snatch my hands.

YOU : "Khun stop..!! I AM NOT YOURS.. WE ARE DONE.. I LOVE JINWOON AND THAT'S IT..."

I pulled Jinwoon's hands and we walked out. But before that Jinwoon shout something to Khun.

JINWOON : "I won..!!"

I hit his stomach with my elbow and gave him a glared. He just laughed and hugged me tighter.

JINWOON : "I love you honey and don't be mad..."

YOU : "I love you too and I'm sorry for kissing Khun.."

JINWOON : "Look.. I know somewhere in there you still have feelings for him but I know your feeling for me are stronger. So,just don't forget me,huh..? Don't forget your irritating boyfriend.."

YOU : "You always know everything. I will not forget you oppa. You're mine and you're not going anywhere.."

JINWOON : "I am all yours. No question asked.."

I stand on my toe and asked Jinwoon for a kiss..

YOU : "One pless..."

JINWOON : "Hahaha..you're carzy.."

But he did kiss me and put his arms around my shoulder..

_________________________________________________________________

Comment.,,alright..?

Tell me what you think..

I haven't got a lot of comment these day.. :(

Just tell me okey..? 

Or I'll be sad..!! :(   *kiding* I'm always happy..

I wanna know how you felt about this story cos if I don't know how to write if there's no any feedback..!!

So comment okey...!! ^^"