I'm leaving...

I can be loyal

After Khun let me go willingly,I was hoping that things will go back as they are before but he became more distant from me. I would always try to be friendly with him but he always shut me down. Like this one time I asked him if he wanna walked to class together but he always reject me offer. 

I don't know what's up with him but he always tried to avoid me. I have thoughts that it might be cos he leet me go but that doesn't meant that I don't want him in my life. He's my best friend and he was the closest person to me. He knew me better than I knew myself. He always know what to do when it comes to resolving my problems.

I would always tried to patch our relationship by having a small talk but he always ended our converstaion with lame excuse like going to the library,busy and tired. I didn't knew if he's lying but I knew that was not the whole truth. I would always texted him but he never replied me when I asked him about it,he would always said that he's out of credit and couldn't text me back. I would took his lame excuse and just nooded but it always irritate me. Like this one time,I asked him out for dinner,hoping that it might clear things up between us but he rejected me.

FLASHBACK

My class just ended and I saw Khun coming out from his class. I jump in front of him and scared him. Maybe I scared him too much cos he scream like he just saw a ghost. Am I that scary..? 

YOU : "Nae..mianhae....khunnie...."

I used my puppy eys but he always tried to avoid it..which make me more sad..

KHUN : "Nae..I forgive you..."

YOU : "I knew you would..."

I pinch his nose..

YOU : "Wanna go out..? For dinner.."

KHUN : "Dinner..? Can't.."

He walked away from me..

YOU : "Wae..?"

KHUN : "Busy..."

YOU : "With what...?"

KHUN : "Stuff..."

YOU : "Are you avoiding me..?"

KHUN : "no..I'm busy..gotta go.."

YOU : "Yahh..!!"

Before I knew it,he was gone..

END OF FLASHBACK

It doesn't matter about what but when it come to me,he started acted differently. He always treat the others the same way but me,he suddenly changed. I tried to text him but he never replied me when I asked him about it he would always said he's out of credit. When I called him,he always sent me directly to voicemail. 

One day,I have grown sick to him ignoring me that I went to his house and brought a meal for us. This time,he sure wouldn't rejected me. I knocked on his door and he opened the door.

YOU : "I bought us food..!!!"

KHUN : "Now is not a good time.."

YOU : "Andwae..I wanna eat now.."

I walked in and saw his house were packed. I ran to his bedroom and saw it's all packed.

I looked at Khun and tried to avoid me.

YOU : "YAHH..!! LOOK AT ME...!!!"

He looked at me..

YOU : "What is the meaning of this..? You're moving..?"

KHUN : "Yes.."

YOU : "Where..? another new house..?"

KHUN : "Yes..in california.."

Wait..? Did I heard california..? As in "IN USA"...?

YOU : "CALIFORNIA....? The one that's in USA..?"

KHUN : "Where else california is..?"

YOU : "When..?"

KHUN : "Tomorrow.."

YOU : "To-to-tomorrow..????"

KHUN : "Nae.."

YOU : "You're leaving me...?"

I can't believe it.. My heart aches knowing that he'll be all a cross the world and he didn't told me.. WHAT..? He thinks he's just gonna dissapears like that didn't think I'll noticed..

I started crying and I fell down on my knees..

YOU : "You're just gonna leave me..? You didn't even tell me.. You didn't even told me why..? Aren't I'm important to you..? You couldn't even told me anything.."

I seriously feel like dying..

Khun sat down and hugged me..

KHUN : "Mianhae..mianhae.. Jinjja mianhae... I don't know how I'm gonna tell you.. I don't know how to begin.."

I started hitting his chest again & again..

YOU : "How could you do this to me..?"

KHUN : "Pless stop..I'm sorry.. I know if I told you,just one look of you I'll changed my mind.. I need to study aboard.. My parents want me to.. I can't say no to them.."

YOU : "But you should at least tell me.. I wasn't prepared to let you go.. You could at least give me a heads up.."

KHUN : "I know..I tried to but it's soo hard to tell you.."

YOU : "Why..?"

KHUN : "I can't say "no" right to your face.."

YOU : "Is that why you keep avoiding me..?"

He nooded and hugged me.

YOU : "PABO...!!!"

KHUN : "Mianhae..."

I hugged him tighter and before I knew it,I black out..

KHUN'S POV

Her grip suddenly lose and her head fell down on my shoulder. I looked at her and she already fell asleep. I drag her to the couch and lie down. I placed her head on my chest and I hugged her tightly. This might be the last time,I get to hold her.

It breaks my heart to leave her but I have no choice. I couldn't stay here and watched her & Jinwoon,it hurts too much. I know I'm the one who let her go but still I haven't forgotten about my feelings to her. I still love her maybe more than before and I couldn't do this anymore. I want her to be happy and if it's without me,then I'm okey with it. 

I hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead.. SARANGHAE..!! I love you.. I will dissapears from your life,so you could be happy..but know that I will always love you and only you..From now on,you're the only one in my heart..I'll stay loyal to you alone.. My tears started to fell and I know that I couldn't live without her but I have to learn.. Before I knew it I fell asleep while hugging her in my arms.. I just wished time will stop right now.. 

 

                                                 ***

 

I woke up this morning,looking down I saw crying _____. I wipe her tears off but her tears keep falling down. 

KHUN : "Don't cry..Stop.."

YOU : "You're going to california today..?"

KHUN : "Nae.."

YOU : "What time is your flight..?"

KHUN : "2PM.."

YOU : "We still have time.."

KHUN : "For what..?"

YOU : "Let's go.. I'm not going to let you go without a good memory together.."

She laced her hands with me and dragged me. It feels good to hold her just like this.

We spent the whole day in our own world. We stopped by at our bakery place and I just felt like it was like the time we were fake dating. How she would hug me,smile and I just felt happy being like this. Before I knew it,it's 1:50. I looked at my watch and her face drop. She knew why I was looking at my watch. 

We took taxi and immediately went to the airport. My lunggage was already there,I asked Hyae Sung to bring it since I spent the whole day with ____. When we arrive at the gate,I looked at her and was already a wreck. Her eyes were red,so as her nose and it break my heart seeing her like this. 

I gave my pasport and ticket to the stewardess and she said have a good flight to me. I turned around and saw ____ broke down i front of me. I walked up to her and hugged her for the last time.

KHUN : "We can still stay in touch.."

YOU : "It wo--uldn't b---e the sa--me..."

KHUN : "Don't be like that..don't cry okey..?"

I broke the hugged and cupped her cheek with both of my hands.

YOU : "Text me always and call me too.."

KHUN : "Yes maam.. I love you.."

YOU : "I love you too.."

KHUN : "Bye...."

She wouldn't let go of my hands..ples..don't make this hard on me.. It's hard enough to see you cry.. I pulled my hands and walked trough the gate..

Bye _____. I Love You..!! Forever.. 

_______________________________________________________________

I cried writing this..

I can't even breath.. 

I look stupid,typing while crying...

Tell me what you think.!! <3