Without you,I'm not okey..

I can be loyal

KHUN'S POV

Once the airplane abort,my tears couldn't help but fall. Watching how she suffer trying to let go,it just hurt me more. I'm soo mad at myself,all I can do this make her cry. When we're together,I made her cry now that we're over,I'm the one who made her cry too. Why are you soo mean Khun..?? I said to myself. I pulled out a photo of me & her together from my wallet. She was happy in the photo,at least I have made her smile once in a while. I kissed the photo and put in back on my wallet. I just hope by doing this I might forget about my feelings towards her. I know it's impossible but I'll give it a try.  

 


YOUR POV

After sending Khun to California,Hyae Sung & I went straight to home. I can't felt anything,I was soo tired after going through the most hectic time in my life. I just couldn't believe that he left me.. He's gone and I'm not even sure if I'm gonna see him again. I throw myself on the couch and my tears started to fall once again. Hyae Sung saw me crying and she sat next to me,trying to comfort me. She hugged me.

HYAE SUNG : "That's enough.. You've cried enough for the day.."

YOU : "I can't stop,Hyae Sung.. I want to but I can't..."

HYAE SUNG : "It's okey.. I'm sorry for not telling you.."

YOU : "What..? You knew..? You knew he was leaving.."

HYAE SUNG : "Yeah..but he told me firmly not to tell you..He was afraid that he'll change his minds.."

YOU : "Do you think I'm the reason he leave..?"

HYAE SUNG : "No,he said to study abroad and it's his parents desire.."

YOU : "But why do I feel that I'm the reason..? I just have a feeling that it's all my fault.."

HYAE SUNG : "It's not..You should go to bed and sleep over it.."

I nooded and went to my room but I still felt guilty.. I just hope that he'll contact me like he promise. My life without him,it's impossible..! 


HYAE SUNG'S POV

Damnit Khun..!! Why do you have to make it hard on yourself..? Do you really think running away from her will solve everything..? Stupid..!! Now,she's a mess,all she can do is cry and cry. I don't know how long before he'll figure out that this is not gonna work.. 

Why do your relationship have to be soo hard..? Why can't you just tell each other that you love each other..? I mean isn't it obvious..? Aish..!! Why am I bothering with your love life..? I need to find a life..!


YOUR POV

It's been days after Khun left but still no feedback from him. I send him an e-mail but he never replied. I wanna call him but I don't know what his number in US. It irritate me that he never contacted me. He said that he'll text me,call me,e-mail me but why there's no response at all. 

I walked to the kitchen and saw Hyae Sung in front of me. I walked up to her and asked her about Khun.

YOU : "Hyae sung..have Khun contacted you..?"

HYAE SUNG : "No.."

YOU : "Really..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Really.."

YOU : "Ples don't lie to me.."

HYAE SUNG : "I'm not lying..it's the truth.."

YOU : "AISH..!! That stupis basstard..!! Didn't he knew how I worried about him..I sent him millions of e-mail but not one response.."

HYAE SUNG : "Worried or missed..?"

She teasing me..Is it obvious that I miss him..? Damnit..!! I must look stupid..!!

YOU : "Shut up.."

I grab an apple and went to the living room..


KHUN'S POV

I just settle down in US and school. When I opened my e-mail,I saw TONS of e-mails from ____.

You : "Khunn!!!! How are you..? Already settle down..?"

You : "Khunnniee..!! Just thought about you.. So,I decided to sent you this e-mail..Today I stop by at our bakery place.. The ahjumma was looking for you.. She miss you..and guess what ME TOO..!! Me missed you soo much..!! ^^" Reply when you got time.. Love _______."

Why do you have to do this to me..? I miss you soo much..you have no idea how hard it is to be far away from you.. LOVE ____..?? Aww...babe..!! I still love you too..!! and more..!!

You : "Khunnn...!!!! Where are you..? I've sent you a few e-mails but still no response.. Hope you're doing fine.. How's the school..? meet an friends yet..? or gilrfriends..? *teasing you*..anyway reply me sooner..!! ARA...?? 

I'm soo sorry for not respoding but I have no idea what to write.. I don't want to upset by saying I miss you cos I know you'll missed me more and felt guilty.. Girlfriends..? No way,I'm still not over you and I will not.. You're my only love.. I know it sounded stupid but it's truth.. I promise you that I'll stay loyal to you only..

You : "Khunnieee... I've bee thinking about you lately.. I WANNA know if you're fine.. I guess you're busy since you haven't reply any of my e-mails.. anyway,I MISS YOU.. Have I told you that..? It's boring without you.. Plessssssss *using my puppy eyes* reply me back...."

Puppy eyes..? I can imagine it already.. Those chocolate eyes,those eyes that captured my heart and the eyes that I've been longing to see...

You : "YAHHHH KHUNN...!!! Why aren't you replying my e-mails..!! Do you know how much I missed you..?? I MISSED YOU SOOO DAMN MUCH...!!! Am I the reason why you left..? Are you avoiding me..? Khun..!! Don't do this too me..!! Don't hurt me more than you have.. Just one simple reply would made my day... I miss your face,voice...EVERYTHING..!!!!"

Mianhae...mianhae..mianhae.. that's all I can say.. I missed you too...damn much..!! but I need to forget you.. I NEED TOO..!! 

You : "That's it...!! Am I not worth it to you..? That you couldn't even spent one minute to reply me back..? 1 MINUTE...!! Is it hard for you to reply me..!!!"

 That's good...it's better if you hate me.. It would be less harder for you to forget about me.. 


Comment..,alright...!!??

It's about to end..

This story is ending in the next 2 chapter..maybe..?