You're not ready yet..

I can be loyal

2 new subcribers. Gomawo Taec_Khun & Timberleon..!! WELCOME..!!


NICHKHUN : "Morning sleepyheads..!!!!! Wake up..!" *He began shaking me*

YOU : "What are you doing here in the morning..?"

NICHKHUN : "We got a lot of job to do. Come on..!!! Wake up."

YOU : "5 minutes please.."

NICHKHUN : "No more 5 minutes..!! Now get up or I'll tickle you."

YOU : "Like you even dare,."

He began tickling me and I couldn't help but laugh. 

YOU : "Stop..!!! Fine.,i'll wake up."

NICHKHUN : "Good. and HURRY UP."

Since today I didn't have class, Nichkhun drag me to this nearby beach hotel and beg me to decorate everything. I have promise him that I would help him. So,I had no choice. After working on it for 3 hours,I finally done it. I just hope all my hard work will paid off becaused I swear I'm gonna kill Khun if he chicken out. He's been anxious since this morning,I never seen him like this.

YOU : "Khun..!!!"

NICHKHUN : "Mm..yeah.."

YOU : "So,what do you think..?"

NICHKHUN : "This is PERFECT. Thank you..!! I love you soo much for doing this."

YOU : "You're welcome. Anything for my best friend. Just make sure she's yours."

NICHKHUN : "I hope soo. Wish me luck."

YOU : "Good Luck..!!"

NICHKHUN : "Thanks."

YOU : "Okey.,I better be going."

NICHKHUN : "Wait..!! Don't go. Stay."

YOU : "What do you mean stay..? I don't wanna disturbed you two."

NICHKHUN : "Can you just hide somewhere around here and be there to support me..?"

YOU : "Why..? You can do this."

NICHKHUN : "I can't do this without you. Please..!!!!"

YOU : "Okey,okey,okey.. I'll hide behind those bushes. Okey..?"

NICHKHUN : "Okey. Thanks."

 

It was already about 7 o'clock and I hide behind the bushes. Supporting Khun from far away,I don't even know I agree at the first time to help him but I already made my promise. I sneak a peak and saw Khun walking with Eunjae towards the table. They looked good together,she's beautiful and he's cute. They looked like the perfect couple ever. I saw Khun looking at me and I gave him 2 thumbs up. They started to order their food and I could see Khun looking at the waiters. I shook my head in disbelief. He really haven't change a bit. They really enjoy each other company,they shared a few laughes together and seems comfortable with each other. Then,I saw Khun holding her hands,he started to look serious. I bet he's pouring his heart right now,all I can do is hope the best for him.In the middle of the conversation,she stood up and leave Khun alone on the table.

I looked at Khun and saw him crying. CRYING..? I immediately run to Khun,he was a mess and I try to asked him what happen but nothing came out of him. He was sitting on the chair without moving a muscle, I kneeled down beside him and hold his hand.

YOU : "Khun.,are you okey..?"

NICHKHUN : "She..." *he couldn't talk because he was crying*

YOU : "It's okey Khun."

I hugged him tighly and tried to comfort him as much as I can. He finally started to calm down and I pulled away from the hug and he was ready to tell me about what happen. I grab a chair and sat next to him. While holding my hands,Khun started to tell me what just happen.

NICHKHUN : "She said I wasn't the right one for her. I'm too selfish,playboy,ignorant---"

YOU : "Stop. She said that..?"

NICHKHUN : "And many more. I wasn't ready."

YOU : "Well,she's stupid. You're a nice person Khun."

NICHKHUN : "No,she's right.I'm a bad person."

YOU : "No.,you're not..!!! You're much more than that she just couldn't see it."

NICHKHUN : "I wanna prove to her that I can be the man that she can be proud of."

YOU : "What do you mean..?"

NICHKHUN : "I love her too much to let her go like that. I will change.."

YOU : "Change..? Khun.,you're a human being. You're not some robots that can be change by a simple direction."

NICHKHUN : "But I need her in my life. She's the one."

YOU : "You wanna change..?"

NICHKHUN : "Yes and you will change me."

YOU : "ME..?"

NICHKHUN : "Yes. YOU..!! You're the only person that I listen too."

YOU : "but----"

NICHKHUN : "Please........."

YOU : "Fine..!!! What are we gonna do..?"

NICHKHUN : "I'll think of something later. Thank you."

YOU : "We're best friends. No need to thanked."

NICHKHUN : "But if you weren't here. I didn't knew what am I supposed to do."

YOU : "I'll alway be here for you."

NICHKHUN : "I'll always be here for you too."

He pinch my cheeks harder.

YOU : "ARGHH..!! KHUN..!! My cheek..!!"

NICHKHUN : "Aww..cutee.."


 

Cooment is caring..

So,please be caring.. <3

Tell me what you think about the story..!!!!!!!!