More confused..

I can be loyal

Today,I was taking the garbage out when I saw Khun's car park outside my apartment. I walked to his car and saw him sleeping soundly. I was curious what he was doing out here. I knocked on his window and he immediately woke up. He opened the door and stepped out still rubbing his eyes. I smiled cos he look like a baby right now and he's just cute.

KHUN : "Morning..!!"

YOU : "Morning..! What are you doing here..? Sleeping in your car..?"

KHUN : "I wanna talk to last night but I don't know if I should.. I don't want you to be angry again.."

YOU : "So,you sleep out here..?"

KHUN : "I kinda oversleep.."

YOU : "I'm sorry. It's all my fault.."

I looked down feeling guilty and then I felt Khun lift my chin up and look me with those sweet eyes.

KHUN : "It's not your fault. It's mine."

YOU : "Why are you taking the blame..?"

He hugged me tightly and I respond to his hug.

KHUN : "Cos it is. Can we hang out today..?"

YOU : "Hang out..?"

KHUN : "Can we..? If we can't it's okey.."

YOU : "Sure. Let's go.."

KHUN : "Can we stop by at my house first..? I wanna take a quick shower and change.."

YOU : "Sure..I don't wanna go out with stinky khunnie.."

KHUN : "Yahh..!! Your meanie..!!"

YOU : "Kiding..!!"

                                                      ***

We walked to his house and Sherleen was right. There were photo of me & Khun everywhere and not one single photo of him & Eunjae. He went to bathroom and I waited on the living room watching the tv. Once Khun was done,we head off to Chungnyeong in Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi Province. There's a wonderful garden there. Khun & I have been talking about going there for ages.

When we got there,the view was just amazing,it's breath taking and romantic yet somehow I'm glad that Khun is the next to me and not Jinwoon.

We were walking and saw a couple enjoy a quiet walk through the dark-green forest.

Khun look at me. I knew he want to say something,so I waited for him. Finally he manage to talked..

KHUN : "Do you mind if I hold your hands..?"

I smiled and hold his hand. I guess he knew what my answer is. He tighten his grip and I wrapped my hands around his arms. We continued our walked and talked. Then we saw a family taking photos around the garden. Then suddenly Khun asked me a weird question.

KHUN : "Do you wanna have your own family..? You know like kids..?"

YOU : "Of cos I do. Why..?"

KHUN : "Nothing. I just think you'll make a great mom.."

YOU : "Thanks and I'm sure you'll make a great dad.

KHUN : "Maybe you'll be the mother of my child.."

YOU : "Maybe.."

Khun looked at me and smiled,then he slowly hugged me. I didn't mind though. We continued to walked and then saw a butterfly on a flower. Butterfly is my favourite.

YOU : "Aww..that's beautiful.."

KHUN  : "Yeah..I know..You love butterfly.."

YOU : "You remember..?"

KHUN : "Yeah..of cos. I still remember when we went to the zoo. You were obsses with it.."

YOU : "Hahaha..yeah.."

KHUN : "Have you decided yet on us..?"

YOU : "I don't know Khun. I love you but I also love Jinwoon.. I'm just confused.."

KHUN : "Maybe this will help you decided.."

He lift my chin up and kiss me. This time he was gentle not like the last time. The kiss was genuine and it's not force. I still remember the way he kiss me like it was just yesterday. I responded to his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. Finally managed to stop,I looked at him and smiled.

YOU : "Well,that makes it more complicated.."

KHUN : "Why..?"

YOU : "Now I'm more confused.."

KHUN : "hahaha.. I'm sorry.."

YOU : "Khun,you've said sorry soo many times.. Just stop it.. No need to be sorry anymore.. Okey..?"

KHUN : "Okey.. I'll stop for you.."

___________________________________________________________________________

Comment,..alright..??

Tell me what you think...??

Ples subscribe too.. <3