I'LL DO ANYTHING

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV

It's been months since the school started and I make sure that I became close to Yuju unnie again.

"Hi Yuju unnie." I called her when I saw her in the bench with Chaeyeon unnie sleeping on her lap. She wave at me and smile.

"Ohh. Sorry." I whisper when I sat down.

"It's okay. She's just tired because of too much school work." She said and caress Chaeyeon's hair.

"Unnie can we go to the mall?" I asked her and lean my head on her shoulder.

"Wh...what do you mean?" She's confused and I know it because this is the first time I became bold of my feelings.

"I mean let's date." I said hoping that she understand what I mean.

"Ohh. Okay..." I sit properly. "I'll chat the other girls." She added while typing on her phone. I drop my shoulder. When she said okay, I thought I'm in heaven but suddenly I fall because what she said lastly.

"Unnie is it okay if we go out just the two of us?" I asked and looked at her. I'm trying my best not to show her my nervousness.

"Sorry. I can't. I already have a girlfriend Sinb, if this is about you being guilty because you thought you hurt me when you know that I love you when you already have a boyfriend, please stop it. You don't have to be guilty. I'm happy now." She said while looking on my eyes. It hurts how she can look at me and reject me.

"Unnie..." she cutted me.

"Stop already Sinb. I said I can't. I love Chaeyeon." Chaeyeon open her eyes because of Yuju unnie suddenly raise her voice.

"What's happening?" Chaeyeon unnie asked.

"Nothing babe, we're just talking about random things. Let's have a date, babe." She kiss Chaeyeon on the forehead. I want to cry and punch her. She already hurt me by saying no, why she should do that infront of me? I know you Yuju unnie, you are a stubborn kid and you will insist what you want me to believe. I won't give up. I'll do anything.

"Why so sudden?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I just miss having a date with you." Yuju unnie said and smile brightly to Chaeyeon unnie who just sit properly.

"Okay." Chaeyeon unnie smile.

"Sorry to interupt you but I'll go now. I still have a class. Bye guys." I bid my goodbye politely and act like nothing happened.

"Bye Sinb." Chaeyeon unnie said and wave to me while Yuju unnie just looked at me with cold eyes.

YUJU'S POV

Why it should be like this? I like it how Sinb expressing her feelings but when I remember what she said to Eunha,Umji, Sowon unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter