NOW I KNOW

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

It's been 1 year since I study here in Europe and live with my grandparents. I have a not so peaceful  life here but I'm still happy because they respect my point of view with those guys who they set up for me. Yeah every week they are setting me up to guys and sometimes girls, I met them but they are not my type so I decided to pretend that I already have a lover. Yeah you read it right. Actually her parents are also arranging her to some guys here and since she's my classmate and my close friend we decided to pretend. We are now 3 months in our pretending relationship and here we are in my house since my parents arrived and they want to meet her.

"Goodevening." We greet my parents and grandparents who are sitting in the couch.

"Ohh hi. Omo is she your girlfriend? Wahhh... She's so pretty." My mom run to her and hug her. Wow she didn't hug me first?

"Hi aunt nice to meet you. I'm Chaeyeon." She greet my mom.

"Hello. Don't call me Aunt okay? Just call me Mom and for Yuju's dad call him Dad also and to her grandparents call them as what Yuju call them." My mom explained.

"Ohh. O... okay Au... I mean Mom." Chaeyeon said shyly.

"Mom your making her uncomfortable. You should invited us to sit or eat dinner." I said.

"Yeah hon. Let's invite them to eat dinner first before talking to them." My dad said and wink. Wow what's the meaning of that. Are they planning something again?

We went to the kitchen and I whisper to Chaeyeon that I'm sorry for bringing her in this kind of situation but she just smile and nod.

"So when do you want to get married?" 

"Ahem..." Both me and chaeyeon cough because of the sudden question from my grandmother. I give Chaeyeon a water and I get my own water.

"Grandma! We're just still in our getting to know each other. Getting married is not in our mind for now." I explained to them.

"Why? You will also end to that." She added.

"Yes, but we still don't know if we really end in that thing. Please give this to me. Please let me decide for our future." I asked with pleading eyes.

"Okay. We won't invade your lovelife." After that they didn't talk about my lovelife again but they interview Chaeyeon and I just let them since me and Chaeyeon already planned this.

SINB'S POV

1 and a half year passed since Yuju unnie went to Europe and it's been 2 months since me and my boyfriend broke up. We broke up cause I can't take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter