Graduation

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

Atlast it's graduation day. Yeah, I'm happy and not. I'm happy because today I will graduate high school but sad because I will be separated with Sinb.

"Yuju yah let's go. We will be late in our graduation." Eunha said in the living room. I walked out the room.

"Unnie I will go first. My boyfriend is waiting outside." Sinb said to Eunha she didn't notice me.

"Okay be careful on the way." Eunha told her and Sinb close the door.

"When are you planning to tell her about your feelings unnie?" I got startled at Umji.

"Yah. Don't just pop out of somewhere." I shout at her and she just laugh at me and went to Eunha.

"What did you do Umjiyah?" Eunha asked her.

"I didn't do anything. I just asked her if when is she planning to tell Sinb her feelings." Umji pout at Eunha while explaining.

"Ohh yeah. Yuju we are already graduating and yet you never tell her." Eunha said.

"Unnie I don't want to ruin our friendship and she already have a boyfriend for almost 2 years now. How can I tell her that? I'm okay with our situation now and maybe this feelings of mine will just dissappear if I didn't saw Sinb." I told them.

"Yah. Are you planning to avoid Sinb?" Eunha asked me.

"Unnie don't do that. If you avoided Sinb unnie then it means you are also avoiding me since I'm always with Sinb and we are still in High School." Umji sadly said and pouted. 

"We can always go out if you are free just give me a call." I pinch her cheeks.

"Then Sinb will be sad. You two are close with each other and she always tell you her problems. What do you think will she feel if you avoided her?" Eunha unnie said.

"HAPPY GRADUATION 97 LINERS" two people shouted in the front door.

"Unnies. Waahhh. I miss you." Umji said while running to Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie.

"Hi babe." Sowon unnie said and hug Eunha. Yeah they've been in a relationship for 1year and 3 months to be exact.

"Why you two look so serious?" Yerin unnie asked me and Eunha.

"She said she will avoid Sinb." Eunha said plainly.

"WHAT?" the unnies shouted.

"Tsss. Enough with this talking. I thought we're already late? But why we are still here?" I change our topic.

"Yeah let's talk later." Sowon said and we went out our dorm and walk to our school since our dorm is 5 minutes away from our school. Actually our dorm is a property of Umji's father that's why it's only the 6 of us who stayed there.

The graduation ceremony start after 10 minutes. When the Graduation ceremony is done me and Eunha went to our family since our parents just sit next to each other.

"Let's have a dinner. Me and Eunha's mom already reserved in a restaurant." My mom said.

"Really mom?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter