THE TRUTH (2)

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

It's saturday, I'm cooking breakfast for 7 persons since the other will arrive soon. Chaeyeon went out to meet her girlfriend but will comeback soon.

After some minutes after I cook I heard the doorbell.

"Hi." They all said and I just smile.

"Come in." I said and looked at everyone but I notice that someone is missing.

"Sinb went to the nearest market to buy ice cream." Eunha said. Yeah Sinb love ice creams. I nod to Eunha and close the gate and didn't locked it since Sinb is just near.

They help me prepare the table but we heard a strange sound.

SINB'S POV

I'm walking to Yuju unnie's house when I saw someone infront of their gate.

"Is that Chaeyeon?" I asked myself and hide to a car near the house.

Chaeyeon unnie is smiling widely and she even hold the hands of the girl. 

'What is she doing? Is she cheating on Yuju unnie?' I thought.

I feel my face is burning because of anger when I saw Chaeyeon kiss the girls lips. I waited for the girl to leave and run to follow Chaeyeon unnie and I grab her wrist when I catch her in the living room. I slap her and she gasped and looked shocked. 

"What was that for?" She asked angrily. The other girls run to us.

"Wow. You will really act like nothing happened?" I asked sarcastically.

"What?" She asked like she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I slap her again and this time she fell on the floor.

"YAH. HWANG EUNBI." Yuju unnie shouted and run to Chaeyeon to help her.

"Unnie you shouldn't help that cheater." I said with stern voice.

"What?" Yuju unnie asked with puzzled face.

"I saw that girl kiss a girl here infront of your house." I said while pointing at Chaeyeon.

"What?" The other girls shouted in unison but Yuju unnie only looked at Chaeyeon with worried eyes. Why is she worried? That girl just cheat on her.

"Sinb, you misunderstood..." Chaeyeon said but I cutted her.

"Misunderstood? Really? After seeing you kissing a girl? Wow. " I chuckled.

"Sinb calm down. Cha..." I also cutted Yuj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter